Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Neutral Locatioin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

The Neutral Locatioin Empty
PostSubject: The Neutral Locatioin   The Neutral Locatioin EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:18 pm

A large area located several miles from any of the major villages. This area is the location of all nine of the bijuu. Since the last great shinobi war, the villages decided that the bijuu had caused far too many problems for them to continue roaming free. It was decided that they would all be placed in one location, with guards from every village standing guard to protect should one of the villages try to do anything underhanded.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: The Neutral Locatioin   The Neutral Locatioin EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:21 pm

Chishio Itami

Itami stood in silence as he tried to think about what they knew of their enemy. The villages had not held back any resource to protect the bijju, that much was certain. However, they were not an unstoppable force. At one point perhaps sannin flooded this area, but after a hundred years of no one making an attempt, it was natural for shinobi placed here to casually let their guard down every now and then. He had several of the Shounin out on patrol right now, trying to get a size up of the enemy force. Itami had remained behind in order to pray, wanting inspiration for the battle ahead. He knew that victory was assured to them, but he didn't want to lose any of his fellow Shounin in this fight.
Mood: Pensive
Condition: Recovering
Stamina: 5 • Speed: 5 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 2 • Chakra control: 5
Ninjutsu: 5 • Taijutsu: 0 • Genjutsu: 3
AP: 0
TP: 11,351
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: The Neutral Locatioin   The Neutral Locatioin EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 12:11 am

((I aam.. not too sure what I should be posting here XD))
Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: The Neutral Locatioin   The Neutral Locatioin EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 5:47 am

((you can either have your character be with Itami, or having them come back from scouting and have them reveal whatever information they were able to gather about the enemy))
Back to top Go down
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

PostSubject: Re: The Neutral Locatioin   The Neutral Locatioin EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:23 pm

Yamanaka Coola

Coola didn’t need to travel far to scout, remaining relatively near to Itami in a trance. She could pick up a large number of the guardians through the rain technique that constantly followed her no matter where she went. The rest was covered by connecting herself to the spirit realm and requesting assistance from the ghosts to comb the area. It wouldn’t be a terribly long time before she had a full map of the area in her head including patrol movements.
Mood: All and Nothing
Condition: Exhausted
Stamina: 4 • Speed: 5 • Strength: 3 • Intelligence: 2 • Chakra Control: 1
Ninjutsu: 5 • Taijutsu: 5 • Genjutsu: 1
AP: 0/100
TP: 2252

Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Genin
Genin
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: The Neutral Locatioin   The Neutral Locatioin EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:28 am

((oi, nyrax, I know I was mia for the last bit of the shounin group but is it still okay for me to bring in my character again?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Neutral Locatioin   The Neutral Locatioin Empty

Back to top Go down

The Neutral Locatioin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Content :: Travel Board-
Jump to: