Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Are these forums dead? Why?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aoi
Academy Student
Academy Student
Aoi

Are these forums dead? Why? Empty
PostSubject: Are these forums dead? Why?   Are these forums dead? Why? EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:40 pm

I just noticed nobody has posted since like early (or mid) 2011, so I guess everbody quit the forums???
Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: Are these forums dead? Why?   Are these forums dead? Why? EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 4:45 pm

Everyone just stopped Sad posting I guess.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Academy Student
Academy Student
Aoi

PostSubject: Re: Are these forums dead? Why?   Are these forums dead? Why? EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:10 pm

Well they need to start posting, these forums are great
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Are these forums dead? Why?   Are these forums dead? Why? EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:46 pm

Hey Aoi, i don't know if your still checking this or not but ya we waitted a few months and there was no one posting anymore. We don't know why but it just went dead. So Us Mods of the site just stopped checking up on the site and stopped RPING on it as well... if you want a site to RP on, there is a great site, it's called Naruto ultimate legends. it was actually initially created by the same guy that made this one but it was his first one he made and its been running for years and years now...

http://narutoultimatelegend.forumotion.com/

there's the link if your interested... hope you have a good time. and sorry we couldn't help you out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are these forums dead? Why?   Are these forums dead? Why? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are these forums dead? Why?
Page 1 of 1