Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Entrance Gate

Go down 
+5
Mahiko
Kenji
Nyrax
Marz
Tret16
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

Entrance Gate - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Entrance Gate   Entrance Gate - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 1:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

Entrance Gate - Page 2 Konoha-1

This is the gate that everyone needs to use to get into Konoha legally. There are two guards positions at this gate at all times. In order to enter you needs their approval.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Mahiko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Mahiko

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Gate   Entrance Gate - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 1:30 pm

Gyuki

Gyuki's frown widened as the exercise dragged on; sure, he may have gotten the hang of it (even if it was only barely...), but he couldn't stand this bout of inactivity. He needed motion; jazz; battle; adventure! The exercise only seemed to be caging in his wild aspirations... "Uh.... Sensei... When do we start the... you know... sweet stuff like missions and whatnot? 'Cause no offense, but I'm bored." He rose suddenly, his eyes full of boredom and idleness. He looked at his two other teammates; how could they even stand just sitting there like that. In his opinion, it was enough to drive someone insane...

Mood: Lethargic
Condition: Tired
Stamina: 3 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 3 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 1
Ninjutsu: 0 • Taijutsu: 3 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 0
TP: 0
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Gate   Entrance Gate - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 6:41 pm

Saki Inuzuka

Several minutes into it, Saki was sitting silently, cross legged and palms pressed together, fingers pointing at the sky. Her eyes were closed in concentration... and while she wasn't actually making a whole lot of progress in the enhanced awareness department, at least she looked like she was trying. This wasn't her real cup of tea, but at least it was better than having the piss beaten out of them by their sensei. Moro sat on her head, curled up and muzzle down, napping. Sure, Moro, leave Saki to do all the work while you get some shut eye. Brilliant plan.
Moro
Mood: Concentrating
Stm: 2 • Spd: 2 • Str: 2 • Int: 1 • CC: 1
Ninjutsu: 3 • Taijutsu: 2 • Genjutsu: 0
Stm: 2 • Spd: 2 • Str: 1 • Int: 1 • CC: 1
Mood: Calm
Condition: Healthy

Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Gate   Entrance Gate - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:22 am

Hayabusa Enya

Enya continued his motions, his mind going several directions at once. It was actually more counter productive to him. Enya was someone that needed more human intearaction, he needed to be able to do exciting things and have a change up. Sitting in one place and staring at something.........made his heart want to bleed out. Hayabusa continued his concentration, letting his hopes be raised a little bit as his teammate asked when they were going to move on to the good stuff. Enya wanted to ask the same question, but held his tongue.
Mood: Sad
Condition: Pain!
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 1 • Strength: 3 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 2
Ninjutsu: 2 • Taijutsu: 2 • Genjutsu: 0
TP: 5,469
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Gate   Entrance Gate - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 3:22 am

Hyuuga Hiten

"Very good." Hiten praised. "Now that you're focused or learned how to focus, perhaps we should get physical. I want you to sprint to the memorial rock, at your best possible speed." He motioned in the direction of the rock. "Move out!"
Mood: Happy
Stamina: 3 • Speed: 5 • Strength: 2 • Intelligence: 2 • Chakra control: 4
Ninjutsu: 2 • Taijutsu: 4 • Genjutsu: 0
TP: 0000
AP: 00

Back to top Go down
Mahiko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Mahiko

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Gate   Entrance Gate - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 3:21 pm

Gyuki

Gyuki grinned, "Heh, that's more like it!" He ran down to the point, his bright with the eagerness of a challenge. He would beat out those other two teammates if it were the last thing he'd do! He yearned for a physical challenge! The prospect of beating others at his own game was... like taking candy from a baby!

Mood: Lethargic
Stamina: 3 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 3 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 1
Ninjutsu: 0 • Taijutsu: 3 • Genjutsu: 0
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Gate   Entrance Gate - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 7:10 pm

Saki Inuzuka

A race? Now that was much better than trying to find peace with nature, or whatever it was they were doing. That, she could do! "Let's go!" she called out, hopping up to her feet. Moro leaped off and started running behind her. Their sensei wanted them to give everything they had, so she didn't hold back, driving straight into her four-legged technique and dashing forward on all fours, with a sudden bust of enhanced speed. She was catching up!
Moro
Mood: Excited
Stm: 2 • Spd: 2 • Str: 2 • Int: 1 • CC: 1
Stm: 2 • Spd: 2 • Str: 1 • Int: 1 • CC: 1

Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Gate   Entrance Gate - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 7:46 pm

Hayabusa Enya

And of course, that left their slowest teammate behind in the dust. "Wait what?", Enya said as he glanced up from where he was sitting. By the time he even realized what was asked everyone else had already taken off. "Damn it", he muttered as he took off after them. It wasn't a very warm site, considering that the others dashed off in a blaze of glory while Enya came up from behind. They would get their much faster than him. It wasn't a good two days so far for Enya. First he got his ass kicked by a girl and a dog, than he REALLY got his ass kicked by his sensei, and now Enya was the slow kid behind the pack. Damn, the pecking order was being established from the bottom up. "Damn it", Enya muttered under his breath again.
Mood: Sad
Condition: Pain!
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 1 • Strength: 3 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 2
Ninjutsu: 2 • Taijutsu: 2 • Genjutsu: 0
TP: 5,469
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Gate   Entrance Gate - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 7:46 pm

Kunitoshi Joukyuu

Joukyuu had already been at the gate for the past ten minutes... He thought it would be good to get there early before his students arrived, that way if one of them showed up even slightly late, he could scold them a little... He was really starting to like being a sensei, he got to give shit to someone if they didn't listen... Joukyuu look at his watch to see what time it was..." Five minutes left... I hope they make it. Maybe it was a little too early to tell them to make it here at 5am..." Joukyuu said to himself as he looked in the distance for his two students...
Level:
Kage
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Special Equipment: None
Active Jutsu: None
Current AP: 0 Current TP: 936
Back to top Go down
ninja7
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Gate   Entrance Gate - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:57 pm

Haru
Hyuuga

Haru came towards his sensie after seeing him rubbing his eyes and yawning. "hey sensie don't you thin 5:00 is a little to early. I mean i barely got any sleep and i'm still worn out from the mission yesterday. But whatever I don't care i mean i'm here now." Haru looked around seeing if he could find his other teamate. "Well still know sign of Satoshi. Anyway what kind of mission are we doing today?
Mood: Energetic
Condition: Perfect
Stamina: 1 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 2 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 1
Ninjutsu: 1 • Taijutsu: 4 • Genjutsu: 0

Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Gate   Entrance Gate - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:07 pm

Satoshi

Satoshi jumped out of a near by tree landing on Sensai's left side brushing a little dirt off of him self."Don't tell me you never woke up at 5 before, don't worry its a real breeze once you get the hang of it and all." Satoshi placed a hand on a near on his sensai looking up to his face." So whats up with the plans today, going on another mission, training are body's, sparring, jutsu learning."
Condition: Good
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 4 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 1
Ninjutsu: 4 • Taijutsu: 0 • Genjutsu: 0
Back to top Go down
Sheez
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Gate   Entrance Gate - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:36 pm

(( Can I join the team ))
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Gate   Entrance Gate - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:39 pm

((You'll need to be approved first : P))
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Gate   Entrance Gate - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:25 am

(you sure can join the group, just make it believable on how she runs into the group... they are about to go on a mission so be sure to make it quick... I'll give you till i wake up tomorrow morning to post before i continue on with the story...
Back to top Go down
Sheez
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Gate   Entrance Gate - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:02 pm

Entrance Gate - Page 2 Anime_girl_fav42361_RE_Funny_pics_from_around_the_web-s614x461-105785
Celia hopped off swiftly an old bug infested tree quickly spotting three others. What would members of the strongest clans of the leaf village along with the Hokage be doing up at this time of the hour, they must be getting ready to go some were and I should most likely speak seeing how the Hokage as must likely all ready noticed my presence and it would be rude to not acknowledge him. Celia took a step forward becoming hesitant falling back to the elder tree." That's easier said than done". Her eyes fell to the ground from all the shame she felt on her self, a couple of destruction bugs encircled around the poor girl telling Celia to be strong and introduce her self, they felt nothing bad could come of this interaction and this could actually become something good for her. Celia shook her head looking up to the boys. Ok, time to get moving." Um...hi I'm Celia, she said standing a few feet in front of the group.

Stamina: 2 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 1 Ninjutsu: 4 • Taijutsu: 0 • Genjutsu: 0

Mood: Shy
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Gate   Entrance Gate - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:35 pm

Kunitoshi Joukyuu

Joukyuu chuckle a little as his student appeared and began to talk about the hour of arrival.." Just training your body's to get used to the lack of sleep... Remember what i told you guys before, some missions won't even allow you to sleep for day's... You all only got a few hours and still, your tired as hell... This also gives you the feeling of how it's like when your attacked while your sleeping... You need to be able to wake up and be ready for battle right away..." Joukyuu explained as he then turned to Satoshi who was curious about there next step..." Today is another mission, only this time it's a C-Rank mission and it involves the protection of some religious man in a nearby village..." Joukyuu answered as he looked from one to the other.... He figured that they would like the fact hat there next mission was a little more shinobi like and not cheap labor... As he was about to tell them to get moving he turned around as he heard a voice..." Hm???... Well hello Celia, is there anything i can help you with? Were in a bit of a hurry..." Joukyuu asked curiously while looking at her carefully..." She's a Aburame huh?... It not often to see a female Aburame... I wonder what she wants..." Joukyuu thought to himself.
Level:
Kage
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Back to top Go down
ninja7
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Gate   Entrance Gate - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:08 pm

Haru
Hyuuga

Haru had a big smile on his face. "guarding somebody now thats what i'm talking about. Finally a good mission and not just hard labor." Suddenly Haru did not seem so tired anymore but then he heard another girl coming. She sounded very shy and nervous and looked like she wanted something. Haru then looked back at his new sensie seeing what he has to say about the new girls arrival.

Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Gate   Entrance Gate - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:44 pm

Satoshi

Satoshi placed two hands behind his head squiting his eyes. At least its not another stupid labor mission, jezz, that was alot of work for only a D rank mission." You know sensai its funny how this mission seems easier than the last mission on the farm that we participated in." Satoshi looked to the on comer when his sensai's attention shifted from the topic of mission. Shes from the Aburame clan, a clan known for their mass numbers of male members, how interesting that I have know standing before me, the only female ninja hailing from the legendary tracker clan.." Hi miss Celia, I'm Satoshi.
Back to top Go down
Sheez
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Gate   Entrance Gate - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:50 pm

Entrance Gate - Page 2 Anime_girl_fav42361_RE_Funny_pics_from_around_the_web-s614x461-105785
Celia bowed her head in respect of the Hokage and waved kindly to the two other gentlemen. When Celia was asked the question by the Hokage she slightly froze throwing out a few seconds later starting to mumble nonsense before she actually go the ability to speak properly. " Um..I..I..just wanted to...Can I please join your team lord Hokage? Celia shut her eyes shut becoming nervous due to her all of the sudden outbreak of an request to the the Hokage.

Stamina: 2 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 1 Ninjutsu: 4 • Taijutsu: 0 • Genjutsu: 0

Mood: Kind scared
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Gate   Entrance Gate - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:26 am

Kunitoshi Joukyuu

Joukyuu blinked at the girl for a few seconds before chuckling... This girl didn't seem to have any confidence what so ever. It wasn't a comen thing in the aburame clan... This girl must have had some over protective parents or very dimeaning parents... Whichever it was, it really brought this girl down..." Why exactly are you scared of me? Your trembling so much it's making me feel like joining in on the shaking..." Joukyuu stated as he placed a hand on her shoulder..." Now, i don't just accept anyone as my students... I need to ask you a few questions before i can make my decision... Unfortunately i'm leaving on a mission with these boys..." Joukyuu stated and then thought for a moment as he looked at the girl and then back at Satoshi..." You know... I'll tell you what, how about you come on the mission with us, but you won't be doin anything this time around, your goin to be an observer, that's it... Durring the mission i'll ask you a few questions and by the end of the mission, i'll give you my decision. Does that sound good?" Joukyuu asked curiously before looking over to the boys and waving to them..." Alright boys, move on out. We got to make it to the village by 7."
Level:
Kage
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Back to top Go down
ninja7
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Gate   Entrance Gate - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:32 pm

Haru
Hyuuga

Haru had another big yawn "so i guess we should get going now towards the mission. ANd you said try to nget there by 7:00 i guess that is not that bad" Haru then looked over to the Abaraume who has just joined them. "hey there my name is Haru Hyuuga of the honorable hyuuga clan nice to meet you." Haru also found it weird to see a female member of the abruame clan but i guess she is just special or something."

Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Gate   Entrance Gate - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:34 pm

Satoshi

Satoshi closed his eyes slowly after hearing the Hokage's words about making it to the other village by seven and by using context clues he was able to discover the village was a little bit of a walk."We only have two hours to arrive at are destination and thats not even the start of out mission, we should be geting a move on sensai". Satoshi was all about making good first lasting impression and arriving late was a good way to damage your representation.
Back to top Go down
Sheez
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Gate   Entrance Gate - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:43 pm

Celia smiled at the Hokage representing her answer by using her emotions; she used this method of communication a lot. Celia's attention quickly switched off of the Hokage and onto her potential comrades. Haru seemed kind and respectful but a bit of a cry baby while Satoshi was proud and compassionate but seemed a little cocky but he is from the mighty Senju clan, the Hokage was a kind man but took his job very seriously eliminating any room for error which Ceilia really respected. She soon snapped out off her daze and looked to the three." It’s really nice to meet you guys. .

Mood: Slightly excited
Back to top Go down
ninja7
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Gate   Entrance Gate - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:48 pm

Haru
Hyuuga

"alright then lets get a move on and get going now" Haru was thinking to himself "i really want to see what she has. but she does seem like a very nice and respectable person and hopefully i will get along with her. But i can't see me and satoshi becoming best friends any time soon. But i also don't really know what satoshi has either. hopefully i can at least see what Satoshi has on this msiion if there is any action and we have to fight. hopefully our new sensei will let us handle the fighting if there is any.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Gate   Entrance Gate - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Entrance Gate