Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training Ground 1

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

Training Ground 1 Empty
PostSubject: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:41 am

A closed above ground building much like a Gymnasium. Running Track. Matted Rooms. Work out gear. Sparring rooms for hand-to-hand and Kendo.
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

Training Ground 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 3:36 am

Misao Kouseki

Misao scratched her head a bit before tying her hair back into a ponytail, the hair in front of her face tied into two strands framing her face. It was her standard hairstyle for combat, it was more out of the way than leaving it loose but was still nice to look at. Pulling her summoning scroll off her back, she set it upright on the ground, placing a hand on top of it and looking back at Jade. "So, do you have any ground rules for this? Beyond no long-term damage, and preferably avoiding overly high amounts of pain, eheheh..." Misao smiled. She hadn't really experienced much pain in her life up until the chuunin exams, and it was nigh unbearable. She didn't really think she could deal with it when it mattered.. a fatal flaw she would have to fix.

Mood: Nervous
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 1 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 2 • Chakra Control: 4
Ninjutsu: 4 • Taijutsu: 2 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 5/25
TP: 4114

Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

Training Ground 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:41 am

Jade

Jade looked to Misao shrugging her shoulders" I'm game for anything". Placing her hands on her thighs positioning her self for combat Jade began to studied the room, not to small and no windows, a perfect setting for me. Looking to Misao " I'm going to let you call for the start of the much.
Mood: Bored
Condition: Good
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 2
Ninjutsu: 3 • Taijutsu: 1 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 0
TP: 0
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

Training Ground 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:10 am

((Every word you post in a training ground is +1TP, so remember that :3))

Misao Kouseki

Misao sighed, a little relieved, and unfurled the summoning scroll. In a cloud of smoke, a six-armed, red-dressed puppet appeared. Rolling the scroll back up and fitting it into the holder on her back, Misao placed Gin on the floor of the room carefully, patting him on the head with a child-like smile. "I'll try to make this a challenge, then." Affixing her strings into Midori's joints, she cracked and adjusted them slightly. "I'll avoid using Midori's sword or kunai, I wouldn't want you hurt. I think." Adopting an attack posture, Midori following suit, Misao took a deep breath. "Whenever you're ready..."

Mood: Focused
TP: 4216

Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

Training Ground 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 12:40 pm

Jade

Jade glared at the puppet keep note of her attack style. So a puppet which means close combat huh. Jade took out her twin fans placing one over her mouth and one to her back. After planing her first move, She threw her fans backwards in the air tossing out a smoke bomb from her nin pouch jumping backwards catching her twin fans fading in the smoke. Seconds later, Jade rushed in with a kunia in hand.
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

Training Ground 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 10:15 pm

Misao Kouseki

So, this Jade was playing the concealment game, eh? Leaping backwards in case the girl decided to attack her rather than the puppet, she also brought Midori backwards - though not far enough that they would be too close together. Besides, if this girl decided to psycho out, Misao had sufficient defenses. Shifting Midori's stance to a more defensive one, she scanned through the smoke for movement. Suddenly, this girl charged from the smoke with a kunai. Misao dropped Midori's stance and rushed her forward, going for a three-elbowed strike. It was rather direct, but hopefully Misao's chakra control was good enough to get the hit in.

Mood: Focused
TP: 4222

Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

Training Ground 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 10:49 pm

Jade

The puppet made contact resulting in a cloud of smoke appearing, it was clone jutsu. Jade then appeared over top of her opponent being able to locate her due to her puppet attacking the clone. With two sudden movements, thrashing winds were aimed at her opponent with the force to cause harsh cuts.

Jutsu used: Kamaitachi – Cutting Whirlwind Technique
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

Training Ground 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 12:36 am

Misao Kouseki

Misao snarled and curled up a bit, adjusting her body to avoid major damage. It hurt, and that wasn't good, but she'd probably have to try to build up a tolerance to pain. Maybe she could start cutting herself on a daily basis. Recovering and throwing Midori after Jade, aiming for just a body-tackle while she prepared, she went through the hand signs for Shadow Clones at incredible speed, forming two of them out of her chakra. The three of them getting into a defensive position, one of them moved Gin in front of them, a cylinder coming out of his chest as four bars came out of it, like a helicopter except tilted down. "I may not be good with pain.. but I'm not gonna go down in one move.." Misao frowned slightly, panting and dabbing at the blood with her clothes.

Mood: Determined
Condition: Light cuts
TP: 4367

Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

Training Ground 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:16 pm

Jade

When Misao was fixing her self from her attack, Jade made it her chance to retreat back into her original position. When seeing a weird looking jutsu being formed, Jade took a few steps back wanting to try to fully understand what was coming before her. What could this jutsu be, anyway I still have my trump technique that can work more than once so I am more than ok.

Jutsu used:none
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

Training Ground 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:31 am

Misao Kouseki

Misao frowned lightly. Jade appeared to have started playing it defensively. Well, it's certainly better than offensively, at least. Altering her stance lightly and dispelling one of the shadow clones - she could use the chakra. Righting Midori, Misao flipped the hands back on her lowermost arms, revealing hollow barrels. Rushing her forward and punching at rapid speed with the remaining four arms. She just needed to wear away at Jade's stamina, to even the playing field a little. Misao's shadow clone kept operating Gin for defense, staying as a failsafe for now.

Mood: Calm
TP: 4460

Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

Training Ground 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 12:15 am

((Since the saga's starting up soon and we're both enlisted, might wanna finish this up soon :3))
Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

Training Ground 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:08 pm

Jade

Jade used her fans for a mega jump appearing over the oncoming puppet sending thrashing waves to it, landing about 20 feet from her opponet Jade began preforming hand signs stoping before the last one to see what Misoa was planning next. I've got her now. With my one two combination, I'm impossible to defeat well only to a ninja who relies on their puppets for battle.

Jutsu used: Cutting Whirlwind Technique
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

Training Ground 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 11:10 pm

Misao Kouseki

Misao frowned, reaffixing Midori's lower arms, reflexively twitching them towards her sword. She may have been among the fastest at puppetry, but only having a short range of attack was probably too easy to dodge - had Misao been using her sword, Jade probably wouldn't have been able to avoid the sweeping arc. Well, if they were both so fast, Misao probably just had to lighten her weaponry somehow.

Cracking her neck and sighing, Misao dispelled her shadow clone and twisted both her hands lightly. With one, she activated Gin's smooth, glowing chakra shield: while she could do it in a fraction of a second it was probably best to put up defenses early. With the other, she swiftly unscrewed one of Midori's arms. Even if she wasn't a bit heavy for such swift fighting, Misao was low on chakra and Midori was a little damaged - nothing irreparable but too much to deal with right now. Making sure to keep her motions discrete and similar, trying to give the idea that the chakra shield required both hands, she sharply pulled both of them back - moving gin closer to her as she sent the arm flying rapidly towards Jade.

Mood: Calm
TP: 4660

Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

Training Ground 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:45 pm

((Erm, is this over, or have you forgotten about it, or what? I don't mind if it just sorta ends all inexplicably like this.))
Back to top Go down
Mahiko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Mahiko

Training Ground 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 12:24 pm

Susano'o

"Hey you, arm yourself." The Rogue Sannin stood at the edge of the training grounds, his enormous blade in hand. How he had managed to bypass security so easily was a wonder, although there was no doubt that his foreign chakra would be traced down to here. Which would only mean more chakra for him to devour. He definitely had no problem with that. He stared at the purple haired kunoichi, his expression stuck between one of mild boredom and one of mild distaste. The Loved-Be voice (or whatever the heck it was called) had led him here, for what purpose, he couldn't say. Samehada wasn't too excited about this match-up either; her chakra couldn't have been any stronger than a chuunin's. This was going to be an absolute beat-down...

In case she didn't get the message the first time, the Sannin hoisted his blade onto his shoulder and said simply, "I'm going to kill you." He then charged at the poor kunoichi before attempting to slam his enormous blade onto her shoulders.

Mood: Eerie
Condition: Tired
Stamina: 5 • Speed: 4 • Strength: 3 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 3
Ninjutsu: 4 • Taijutsu: 5 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 2
TP: 400
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

Training Ground 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 8:09 pm

((But.. my hair is blue..
Also since this is in training grounds I am stealing TP for it (should probably get TP for fights anyway, not like training grounds are magic....)))

Misao Kouseki

Misao had only just finished storing Midori on her back again when this strange man showed up. He looked pretty ridiculous, but also pretty scary. His chakra flowed out of him like some sort of chakra-geyser - Misao prayed it was because he was bad at controlling it rather than because he wasn't concealing it. Backpedaling discretely, she practically flailed her arms about as she brought Gin in front of her and brought up his chakra shield. "Can't we just talk this out!? I'd really like to wait another day before dying, thanks!" It would have been too time-consuming to add her other defenses before the shield, the scary guy was already charging at incredible speeds. Misao flared her chakra into the shield and angled it at the last moment, trying to add additional recovery time to the attack so she could try and escape

Mood: Panicked
Condition: Unokay
TP: 4805

Back to top Go down
Mahiko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Mahiko

Training Ground 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 11:06 pm

Susano'o

"There is no room in the shinobi world for idle talk!" The enormous Sharkskin blade crashed against the pathetic shield, dwindling it down to the size of a saucer as it absorbed its chakra. He wanted to invoke fear into her heart, make her regret. Regret being in Suna, regret coming to the training grounds that day... regret being born. He grinned as his blade unwrapped itself heartily, eager to begin its merciless shaving. He licked his lips before jumping above the poor kunoichi, his blade suspended in the air before it was caught in his hands and sent crashing down on the kunoichi from above.

Stamina: 4 • Speed: 4 • Strength: 3 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 4
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

Training Ground 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 1:28 am

Misao Kouseki

Misao whimpered, clinging to her broken puppet and looking up at Susano'o. She hadn't done anything wrong, and if he needed to eat chakra, there were so many other ninjas.. so many stronger ninjas..

Stumbling backwards, Misao realised there wasn't any chance she could get off any jutsu in time, her enemy was already mid-attack. Fear overwhelming her entirely, Misao awkwardly fell to one side, narrowly dodging the blade as she shut her eyes tightly, trying to appear as if she fainted - which she nearly had.

Mood: Not at peace
Condition: "Unconscious"
TP: 4893

Back to top Go down
Mahiko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Mahiko

Training Ground 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 1:19 pm

Susano'o

Her attempt to feign unconsciousness would be lost on the gluttonous blade and its even more gluttonous master. Once they had had their first taste of chakra, there was no would be no stopping them. The Seven Swordsman placed his palm on the young puppeteer's forehead, draining her chakra as he licked his lips greedily. It was disappointing that he had received no challenge from this girl whom the Beloved had charged him to attack. He sighed, "It's a pity, and here I thought you'd provide a good meal. You've got barely enough chakra to satiate my appetite..."

Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

Training Ground 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 2:10 am

Misao Kouseki

Misao narrowly opened an eye and took a shallow breath, her vision blurred as she stared at Susano'o. It felt really hard to breath, and her head was aching. "...p-please.. there are other ninja.. you can take their chakra.. j.. just leave me a little left.." Wincing as she kept looking at her enemy, Misao tilted her head a little. The pain wasn't too bad, even though the world was spinning, but it felt better than what Misao imagined the sword would be like. "Sorry... and.. thanks.... for.. not hurting me..."

Mood: Uneasy
Condition: Peril
TP: 5001

Last edited by Novaix on Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mahiko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Mahiko

Training Ground 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 10:36 am

Susano'o

The rogue Seven Swordsman felt as if he were about to puke; he absolutely hated sentiments. It was just so... icky. Yet, with all that, he couldn't bring himself to actually kill the girl. It was pathetic, but he couldn't do it now, now that she was thanking him... "Listen kid, never ever, ever, thank an opponent for attacking you. It's just... awkward. I've killed high ranking shinobi in my own village, comrades who I grew up with, ate with, roomed with. Yet, with all that..." He removed his hand and stood up, his job just about done, "Ugh... Whatever..." He turned away, utterly bored (and a little embarrassed), and began to walk down to the other side of the training grounds in the hope that a better challenge would come up to kill the sentimental feeling.

Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

Training Ground 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:46 am

Misao Kouseki

Misao smiled deliriously, unable to find a lack of amusement in her assailant's words. Or was she too woozy from the lack of chakra? Either way, even with the headache, she just felt warmed and happy. Just barely rolling over and holding her puppet like a pillow, she couldn't stop herself mumbling out under her breath "...why.. attack?" Misao was really happy she was allowed to live, and actually was starting to enjoy the weakness, it was good for sleeping. She still wanted to know more about the ninja, why he had singled out such a weak ninja when he clearly wanted more, why he was attacking at all, and all sorts of questions hanging just out of her mind's reach as she drifted off..

Mood: Happy
Condition: Unconscious
TP: 5001

Back to top Go down
Mahiko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Mahiko

Training Ground 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:24 am

Susano'o

The Beloved was definitely going to get him for this. No question. Not only had he refused to kill his assigned target, but he had also allowed her to sleep peacefully as if nothing had happened. Well, The One couldn't blame him; he hadn't assigned him a worthwhile target, and he couldn't kill a girl who was thanking him for her life. That would just be immoral... not that he knew a thing about the word. "I can't tell you why I had to do this, but chances are, we will meet each other down the road. Since you're so grateful for your life, when you get to your kage, tell him that a man named Susano'o attacked you on orders of his Beloved. That this is his warning; judgment will be passed. Oh... And make sure you're stronger down the road, so we can fight down the road, and maybe I'll end up thanking you for my life." He spat to the side and waved farewell before flickering out of the training grounds, his job obviously done. Maybe he'd join up with Aki or Itami and see how they were faring in their respective quarters.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training Ground 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training Ground 1