Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hill Overlook

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Hill Overlook Empty
PostSubject: Hill Overlook   Hill Overlook EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:08 am

This hill looks over Hidden Mist Village. From this position, one can see the whole village.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Hill Overlook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hill Overlook   Hill Overlook EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 3:49 am

Hanyou Rakdos

"FILTH! TRASH! MAGGOT! WEAKLING! TRAITOR!", the boy yelled as each word caused him to send a huge fist straight into another boy's stomach. He had been doing this for ten minutes now. This punk ass brat deserved it, his mother was a filthy whore. They had heard the stories, they knew what he was, how he had to survive. It was sickening......like a monster or leech. The beat up boy had blood flowing from his mouth, his eyes just stared at the ground as the blood collected in a tiny pool. "I bet you like that don't ya?", the other boy asked as he put his foot right into the weakened kid's chest. "Seeing that blood must make your mother water huh?", he asked as he waited for the weakling to speak.

The beat up boy looked up for just a moment, his crimson eyes making and holding contact for several moments. "The fact that you brought three guys to beat me up doesn't impress me", he said simply. "If you want to prove how weak I am than you should have just done it by yourself..........like a real man", he said before he closed his eyes. The kid was brining his fist back, probably aiming for a throat strike to finish the kid off, or at least make him shut up.
Mood: Sad
Condition: Hurt
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 2 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 2
Ninjutsu: 2 • Taijutsu: 2 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 0
TP: 0

Back to top Go down
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

Hill Overlook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hill Overlook   Hill Overlook EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:08 am

Karasu Taiga

It'd been a nice long day of tag with Puma-chan, and Taiga was heading home. However on his way up the hill-top he noticed something. A ruckus of sorts as three individuals were beating up a... younger looking one. Well that was neither nice, nor fair, if it was just not nice Taiga would have shrugged it off as not his problem, not only was it just three of them. They were bigger too... near his own age. This also made things less fair.

Taiga moved up the hill and shouted charging in. "Hey!" He barked. "Stop that!" He ordered the two his black Genin headband nearly coming undone as he charged up the hill toward the downed young man causing the other two younglings to dive out of the way. At the bottom of his charge Taiga reached way back and swung, aiming his powerful fist rigt for the primary offenders face! The force from such a charging punch might knock an elephant off it's feet.
Mood: Agitated
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 3 • Speed: 1 • Strength: 4 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 1
Taijutsu: 2 • Ninjutsu: 2 • Genjutsu: 0
TP: 0000
AP: 00
Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Hill Overlook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hill Overlook   Hill Overlook EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:14 am

Hanyou Rakdos

"Wait what?", the attacker said as he thought that he heard something heading his way. However, he of course would only turn just in time to have Taiga's fist make direct contact with his face, causing an unbelievable amount of pain to enter into his body. "AH! My face you bastard!", the kid yelled as he clutched at his face in pain. He dropped to his knee a moment later.

The wounded boy's eyes widened suddenly as an opportunity presented itself. He saw the fearless leader on the ground in pain, watching him as he clutched his face. Rakdos just blinked for a few moments as the possibilities came to him. He could win the fight now, otherwise they'd come back later. Without a second of hesitation Rakdos suddenly swung his foot and kicked the downed leader in the back of the head, sending him skidding over to his accomplices. They'd be afraid of him, after all only an animal attacked a downed opponent. "You can try to hurt me again if you want, but remember what I do to people that hurt me", Rakdos said as his red eyes stared at the other two. "It won't be this bad..........it'll be worse next time"

Back to top Go down
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

Hill Overlook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hill Overlook   Hill Overlook EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:31 am

Karasu Taiga

Taiga watched as the other two practically shat themselves and ran off dragging their now out-cold leader. Their teamwork and loyalty was noteworthy, their tactics and target choosing were not.

Taiga looked down at the bloody and bruised boy that he'd just saved. Sure Taiga knew all the rumors. He'd finally gotten a good look at this kid, They were in different classes at the academy but he'd heard this boy had finally graduated. "Comrade..." He looked up to the horizon where the sun was close to setting. "...Does that happen often?" He was curious to know. His pop had always sad that it was the responsibility of Shinobi to look out for one another.

As for the rumors. Taiga didn't care. He knew he'd be branded by his upright actions as a Demon lover but that didn't bother him in the slightest. He was taking All comers.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Hill Overlook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hill Overlook   Hill Overlook EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:46 am

Hanyou Rakdos

Rakdos watched as the guys that attacked him ran off with their leader. They were dragging him like a dog, how fitting. They were too scared to even respond, they just wanted to get as far away as possible. Rakdos couldn't help but let a smile come to his face. He had won, he received some help admittedly but he had won this battle. He doubted that he'd ever see those three again. If they tried again, they'd probably aim for more than just pain. They'd probably want the freak dead.

Rakdos glanced only once at the person that was now calling him comrade. Rakdos narrowed his eyes, as if it would help him see into the very soul of what this older boy was thinking. Why help him of all people? Perhaps he had reason to hate those three, or perhaps he thought he'd gain a follower. Obviously he didn't know who he was dealing with. "No", Rakdos lied as he picked up his headband and placed it over his head again. They had torn it off, calling him unworthy of wearing the sign of the village. "When it does happen, it gets taken care of"

Back to top Go down
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

Hill Overlook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hill Overlook   Hill Overlook EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:55 am

Karasu Taiga

"Ahahaha!" Taiga laughed. That's about how bad Rakdos response came off. "You need to work on your deceptive tactics." Taiga responded. Turning and giving the boy a quick friendly dust-off.

"You should head home, it's getting dark." His tone became a little more serious, he'd just laughed. "Is it far from here?" He was concerned of course, but there wasn't much there beyond that. If Taiga was being deceptive he was really good at it. Or perhaps he was simply being honest, a dangerous thing for a Shinobi. He also knew that both things were smiled upon by his parents.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Hill Overlook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hill Overlook   Hill Overlook EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 5:00 am

Hanyou Rakdos

Rakdos just blinked as the guy continued to try to act all buddy buddy. Rakdos had fallen for it before, shame on them the first time and he wasn't going to fall for it a second time. "Uh huh, perhaps your analyzing needs work", Rakdos pointed out with a shrug before putting his hands in his pockets and wrapping his coat up around his body. "And no, it's a bit outside the village so no more than a ten minute walk if I take the short way", he said honestly.

Of course Rakdos would probably take the long way and wander around for hours. If there was a hell, he was pretty sure that it was a portrait of his house and everything inside it. It wasn't something that he wanted to eagerly go back to.

Back to top Go down
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

Hill Overlook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hill Overlook   Hill Overlook EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 5:10 am

Karasu Taiga

"Here come to my place! My mom is good with Medical Jutsu and can look over your wounds to make sure it's nothing too serious." Taiga said motioning him to come the other direction. "And If I remember right tonight is Fish and Chips night!" He was inviting practically a stranger to dinner, then again his mom always made more than enough to feed the three of them.

"Come on It tastes really good." Taiga waved the younger Genin on to come with him. It wasn't really obvious to Taiga as he shifted his weight and started in the opposite direction from Rakdos house.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Hill Overlook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hill Overlook   Hill Overlook EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 5:13 am

Hanyou Rakdos

Rakdos watched as this new guy was now inviting him to get treated back at his place. Great, just great. Rakdos shook his head and motioned towards his own home. "My mom will be up with worry ya know? I really should get back. And don't worry, I know a bad injury when it happens. A few bandages and these will be gone in no time", Rakdos said in hopes that Taiga would back off and just let him be. He couldn't eat food at a stranger's house, unless they served raw meat.

"Thanks for the offer, but I'm going to decline tonight", Rakdos said before turning and beginning to walk off in the other direction once again.

Back to top Go down
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

Hill Overlook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hill Overlook   Hill Overlook EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 5:39 am

Karasu Taiga

"Ok well you must be tough getting beaten on like that constantly." He chuckled looking around at the beautiful colors of the sunset, blues purples oranges and even a few pinks. Truely and absolutely beautiful. "My name's Taiga, Karasu Taiga. You're Rakdos right?" Taiga asked spinning on his heel turning around to make sure he was heard by the boy he was previously walking away from. "I'll see you around!"
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 1 • Strength: 4 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 1
Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Hill Overlook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hill Overlook   Hill Overlook EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 10:11 am

Hanyou Rakdos

Rakdos glanced back only once to hear the boy's final message of departure. "Taiga........interesting", Rakdos said to himself as he put his hands into his pocket. The young genin couldn't place it, but there was something very different about that one, not quite like how Rakdos himself was different, but something was there. He turned and slowly disappeared into the Kiri night.
Mood: Curious

Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Genin
Genin
Raijoku

Hill Overlook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hill Overlook   Hill Overlook EmptyMon May 02, 2011 12:39 pm

Darastrix Iori

Iori was standing atop the hill looking out and around at all the scenery of his home country and smiled, "it looks to be another beautiful day!" he thought to himself as he nodded with his eyes closed before he turned around and noticed some of the villagers showing up, it seemed to be a date or something bigger or he might have just been blowing it all out of proportion. He just smiled and took a step before a cloud of smoke was where he was originally back down to the path as he started to walk back to the village.
Level:
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Special Equipment: None
Active Jutsu: None