Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tsuchikage's Tent

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Tsuchikage's Tent Empty
PostSubject: Tsuchikage's Tent   Tsuchikage's Tent EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:19 am

A simple tent that has the marking of the Tsuchikage on it. When looking for various assignments, missions, team assignments, or just simply a chat with the kage himself, this is the place to be. The Tsuchikage often tries to make himself available for any member of his village that needs his attention.

At times though he will leave a note stating where he is going to do work for that particular day. In the event that the Tsuchikage actually leaves the village he has an assistant that takes messages and acts in his place.
Back to top Go down
Mahiko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Mahiko

Tsuchikage's Tent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's Tent   Tsuchikage's Tent EmptySun May 15, 2011 4:08 pm

Fushigawa Noroi

Perfectly manicured nails, a bleach white cloak, a pair of new sandals, owl-rimmed glasses. A well-fed body, cleanly cut hair, shaved jawline, new cologne. In the midst of all the suffering going on within the Hidden Rock, the new jōnin hanchō personified everything the villagers hated about bureaucrats. As if his clothing wasn't enough, the jōnin hanchō always wore that hideous smile, as if to mock the villagers' suffering. The jōnin entered the Tsuchikage's tent calmly, his eyes closed as he waved his jōnin hanchō badge to the secretary, an instant pass to the Tsuchikage himself. He approached the Tsuchikage's desk (or rather, mat and coffee table), placing onto the furniture a stack of papers, profiles, and permits. "Morning Tsuchikage-sama, I went to work early this morning and was able to get that crackdown on that gang that tried to sell information on the earthquake to the Hidden Grass. The papers have their location, their leader, and the number of people involved to the 't', all that's left is for you to sign your approval for an official shinobi raid on their compounds."

Mood: Calm
Condition: Tired
Stamina: 4 • Speed: 1 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 4 • Chakra control: 3
Ninjutsu: 5 • Taijutsu: 0 • Genjutsu: 4
AP: 0
TP: 0
Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Tsuchikage's Tent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's Tent   Tsuchikage's Tent EmptySun May 15, 2011 7:15 pm

Fu Xi
Tuschikage

Fu slowly opened his eyes as he heard someone that was coming his way. Noroi. While Fu had nothing personal against the man, he couldn't help but feel like Noroi was doing something to benefit himself. After all, most people were suffering horrifly, or barely had enough food to survive. Noroi never gave that appearance though. Fu on the other hand, didn't want the villagers to believe that the shinobi were getting any better treatment than they were. Fu's hair was ragged, his skin was covered with patches of dirt at times, and he had a few cuts along his body from battling the outside creatures. "Thanks Noroi", Fu said as he looked over the papers. "And you're very aware that we're to take them alive if possible. I wish to question them myself"
Mood: Energetic
Condition: Perfect
Stamina: 5 • Speed: 4 • Strength: 5 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 5
Ninjutsu: 5 • Taijutsu: 5 • Genjutsu: 0

Back to top Go down
Mahiko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Mahiko

Tsuchikage's Tent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's Tent   Tsuchikage's Tent EmptySun May 15, 2011 7:35 pm

Fushigawa Noroi

There was a light chuckle as the young jōnin spoke, "You flatter me Tsuchikage-sama, you speak as one that believes that I have the capacity for combat. You know me all too well for that; my skills appear to end at infiltration and information gathering. Sending me to compound would be like sending your trusty eunuch to battle against a den full of lions." He blew his freshly cut nails calmly before stating, "We can leave that sort of grueling work to the chuunin if you ask me. No, I have come to suggest a task far more glorious and challenging than that." He sighed once before stating simply, "Tsuchikage-sama, I have a growing concern over the state of affairs within this village. Personally, I find it disgusting that we should be robbed of our riches while those bastard kage watch from the outside for a chance to strike. Now, I am not one to support outright war, but I believe steps should be taken to at least... lessen the number of enemies that we have. Or, at the very least, use our skills to get some better information on their attack strength."

Last edited by Mahiko on Sun May 15, 2011 7:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Tsuchikage's Tent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's Tent   Tsuchikage's Tent EmptySun May 15, 2011 7:47 pm

Fu Xi
Tuschikage

"You already know my feelings on that Noroi", Fu said as he looked up towards the Jounin. "I am fair and will hear your thoughts, but I must warn you that in this case you are most likely fighting a losing battle", he admitted. "And plus, the other Kage do not know of our condition. It would be too tempting for someone to come in and take our land if they knew the state of ruin that we were in", he pointed out as he looked up towards Noroi. "If we were caught with one leg out of place it'll give the enemy reason to come looking for us.........and I don't want to be found yet"

Back to top Go down
Mahiko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Mahiko

Tsuchikage's Tent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's Tent   Tsuchikage's Tent EmptySun May 15, 2011 7:59 pm

Fushigawa Noroi

"Hmm... If that is your final word, then I must accept it. Although I must advise against stagnancy, we can only keep people within the village for so long before the seeds of protest will begin to germinate. Even now, I sense a dissatisfaction amongst the villagers with their present state; we have nowhere near enough manpower to subdue open rebellion. But you are correct, the slightest mistake would only intensify ill sentiment. We are truly in a trap." The jōnin chanced a glance towards the tent's entrance. It was truly pitiful; the ardor and passion that had once characterized the Hidden Rock was replaced with anguish and despair. Although he would never admit this openly, the jōnin believed that the village needed a war to rally everyone behind the Tsuchikage and improve the state of things. If not with another village, then with the damned Daimyo himself, who had sent neither tear nor morsel to the starving Iwa people. Yes, a civil war would be perfect and would restore faith in the shinobi system. But Fu-sama would never hear of that; indeed he would rather take the long and circuitous route than accept risk the lives of his soldiers and villagers. Maybe that was his greatest flaw; he was too virtuous.

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Tsuchikage's Tent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's Tent   Tsuchikage's Tent EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:43 pm

Fu Xi
Tuschikage

"You might be a Jounin, not fully understanding of the power that I have. Despite my power I cannot play God with these people, I need to do what will preseve the most life for as long as I can Noroi", Fu said as he gazed down towards the ground. "All I can do is hope that one of these days I meet a Kage that I believe will be sympathetic towards our plight. Perhaps than we can begin rebuilding our village with the help and protection of another village", Fu added as his gaze moved up to meet Noroi's. "Until that happens though, I will not make an action that will lead my people to war. As sad as they might be now, things could get infinitely worse for us with just one move. I cannot risk their safety for something that I can't guarantee"

Back to top Go down
Mahiko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Mahiko

Tsuchikage's Tent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's Tent   Tsuchikage's Tent EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:39 pm

Fushigawa Noroi

The jōnin sighed in defeat, "If that is your will, then we shall follow through with it. What an eventful morning, I could go for a cup of coffee or something." The jōnin crossed his legs, sitting across the Tsuchikage on a rickety oak chair. It was at least worth a shot, although the jōnin could not say that he was satisfied with relying on another village for the Rock's recovery. However, the Tsuchikage's response was nothing short of what he expected; even Fu-sama felt the need for caution when it came to village matters. Although, should he deem war to be necessary, Noroi was prepared to use his skills to the fullest. It only took the wrong bit of information to turn one nation against another, and Noroi would have no trouble gathering such information. Nonetheless, there was need for action, at least in terms of foreign policy. There was no doubt that the other villages would begin prodding their noses soon; what would Fu-sama do then? That, in itself, was an interesting question in and of itself. The jōnin turned suddenly toward the Tsuchikage, "What shall we do if the other nations announce a Chuunin Exam?"

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Tsuchikage's Tent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's Tent   Tsuchikage's Tent EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:58 pm

Fu Xi
Tuschikage

Fu didn't say much as Noroi had that look on his face. IT was subtle, but Fu could tell what it was. He wasn't happy with the way that Fu was running things. Still, perhaps Fu wasn't doing what was best. How could he know? This was a situation that no Kage had ever been put in before. He was one guy and he couldn't measure out all the variables. No one ever could, all he had to do was pick his path and move forward in faith. "If there are a chunin exams announced, we will make a reason as to why we can't host them. We will still send our best warriors, we will just clean them up and train them for incase they are asked any questions while they are gone"

Back to top Go down
Mahiko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Mahiko

Tsuchikage's Tent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's Tent   Tsuchikage's Tent EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:12 pm

Fushigawa Noroi

Just as the Tsuchikage was reading his expressions, so too was the jōnin reading the expressions on Fu's face. He was obviously not comfortable with his insistent questioning; Noroi would have to ease his expression, speak softly, and assume his role as the weak jōnin hanchō who got the position through luck. It was only the way that he was able to get by within the Iwagakure social structure, "Ah, indeed, it looks like you have every corner covered. My apologies Tsuchikage-sama for ever doubting you. Onto much lighter matters... I was fortunate enough to chance an encounter with your wife Clara, she appears to be doing well. When can we expect a Xi junior?"

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Tsuchikage's Tent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's Tent   Tsuchikage's Tent EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:16 pm

Fu Xi
Tuschikage

"Probably not anywhere in the near future", Fu answered simply. "I do not want my wife to be pregnant in a time when even food is hard to scarce up. I want my son or daughter to come into a world when Iwa is beautiful and glorious once again. That is why you should not fear about my resolve", he said as he looked at Noroi. "for my own family and the sake of all the others, Iwa will rise to power again one day"

Back to top Go down
Mahiko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Mahiko

Tsuchikage's Tent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's Tent   Tsuchikage's Tent EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:26 pm

Fushigawa Noroi

The jōnin grinned; that was exactly what he was hoping to hear. "I never questioned your resolve for a moment Tsuchikage-sama. Indeed, you were the pupil of possibly the greatest kage to watch over this land; resolve is not a question. The problem is that we have been stuck in our present situation for quite a while now; what we need is raw materials, goods; the spoils of war if I may say so. But you are correct about the timing. An ally would be crucial before anything could get done. As for your son, I wonder if Clara has heard that excuse yet." He chuckled lightly at his joke, his eyes closed with genuine joy. "We are a strong people, Tsuchikage-sama, we can topple an entire village if we wanted to. If ambition is our poison, so be it. We are a people born through hard times, there'll be little difference between the suffering we feel now and the suffering we will feel after a war, I can assure that."

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Tsuchikage's Tent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's Tent   Tsuchikage's Tent EmptyMon May 16, 2011 4:38 am

Fu Xi
Tuschikage

"Clara knows my feelings and accepts them, that's what it means to be married. In the case of children it does take two after all", Fu said honestly as he reached for a water bottle and took the tiniest sip of water. Noroi could tell that his lips were dry, they looked cracked as if they had been bleeding recently. Despite Fu's build, underneath the clothes would be the look of a desperate man, a man that wanted nothing more than to have his people not wake up wondering where their food was going to come from that day. "We need just a bit more time. In truth the next time a Kage meeting is held, I plan on picking the one that I'll put my faith in", Fu said honestly as he looked up at Noroi. "I plan on going to the dangerous part of Iwa today, kill one of the wild summoning creatures. It'll be enough for us to survive on for quite a while............and hopefully lift some spirits", he added. At Noroi's last comments Fu had his eyes glaze over. "Believe me Noroi........war is infinitely worse than this"

Back to top Go down
Mahiko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Mahiko

Tsuchikage's Tent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's Tent   Tsuchikage's Tent EmptyMon May 16, 2011 5:24 pm

Fushigawa Noroi

The jōnin smirked, unconvinced by the Tsuchikage's statement. It obviously wouldn't do any good for them to keep at it; if a Kage summit was truly on its way, then Noroi would have to restate his ideas then. For now, he would have to be content with just waiting patiently. "If you are going on a hunt, I would like to come. I am quite curious to see your infamous strength at work. That is, if you don't mind my presence."

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Tsuchikage's Tent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's Tent   Tsuchikage's Tent EmptyMon May 16, 2011 7:29 pm

Fu Xi
Tuschikage

Fu Xi slowly stood up. "Well, if that is your wish than by all means come along, however I should warn you that it won't be the safest thing to do", Fu said honestly as he grabbed his weapons. In order to preserve the meat he'd have to try to make this quick, hence the weapons. "Also, I should warn you to stay a pretty decent distance away. Sometimes when I let loose I accidentally unleash a bit too much of my clan", Fu said with a tiny laugh. "The people will greatly appreciate us doing this for them, they need some beacon right now to hold onto. Shinobi like you and I remind them that we will do all we can for them"

Back to top Go down
Mahiko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Mahiko

Tsuchikage's Tent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's Tent   Tsuchikage's Tent EmptyMon May 16, 2011 9:17 pm

Fushigawa Noroi

The jōnin grinned, "A beacon you say? I can't say that I have any complaints. As for my welfare, I would remind you that I became a jōnin through at least a portion of my strength. If I were to stand back in fear, I wouldn't get any of this beacon, now would I?" The jōnin walked calmly, unsure of the beast's direction. "Although, for now, it would be safe to assume that it is safe to be near you right now, considering the fact that I don't know the way." He folded his arms into the sleeves of his cloak, his eyes closed in silence. The rest would be left up to the Tsuchikage.

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Tsuchikage's Tent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's Tent   Tsuchikage's Tent EmptyTue May 17, 2011 2:22 am

Fu Xi
Tuschikage

"The beacon is not for any of us, it's for them", Fu reminded Noroi as he strapped his weapons to their holsters on the side of his hips. Fu Xi just stretched out for a bit before turning to Noroi. "The only thing left to decide is to figure out what to hunt. Sadly there isn't any extremely high quality meat out there..........might be a few giant rats to capture though", he remarked.

Back to top Go down
Mahiko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Mahiko

Tsuchikage's Tent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's Tent   Tsuchikage's Tent EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:45 pm

Fushigawa Noroi

Giant rats? Well that did not sound too appetizing. That sure wasn't the way to come back to the village as heroic beacons. He had heard a rumor, however, about an enormous bear that roamed the other side of the mountains, the Hibagon of the North. Rumor had it that the beast was the result of a bear who happened who happened to eat a follicle of hair from the four-tailed demon. The beast had to be at least half the height of the surrounding mountains; slaying something like that would bring both glory and nearly infinite food for the villagers. "Tsuchikage-sama, with all due respect, I do not feel that a couple dead rats would suffice. The people of Iwa need something a little more... nutritious. What about the Hibagon of the North? That would be quite the meal for our people, sensei."

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Tsuchikage's Tent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's Tent   Tsuchikage's Tent EmptyWed May 18, 2011 1:01 am

Fu Xi
Tuschikage

Fu Xi stopped as he heard Noroi's comment. "Come now, don't you think that would be a bit much. In all honesty I'm not certain how powerful that bear even is, plus the commotion might cause unwelcome eyes to come", Fu said before a tiny smile cracked on his face. Despite how much Fu Xi wanted to avoid fighting, he loved the adrenaline of getting into a battle and not knowing whether or not he'd win. "But than again it would provide quite a bit of food", he admitted as he scratched his chin.

(I'm willing to play Mahiko Razz On the condition that you control the Bear)

Back to top Go down
Mahiko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Mahiko

Tsuchikage's Tent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's Tent   Tsuchikage's Tent EmptySun May 22, 2011 12:53 pm

(Hahaha sure thing yo! LoL)
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

Tsuchikage's Tent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's Tent   Tsuchikage's Tent EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 12:42 am

Amaterasu Hanyou

Amaterasu walked into the Tsuchikage's tend, feeling a little out of place. She was slightly early, having just taken a long bath before heading here, and was a little too relaxed to want to deal with many complications. Yawning and scratching her head sleepily, she sat down wherever was available and shut her eyes. She figured she might as well rest before Kiana got here - she was feeling so calm and content.

Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 2 • Strength: 2 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 1
Ninjutsu: 2 • Taijutsu: 1 • Genjutsu: 2
AP: 0/10

Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

Tsuchikage's Tent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's Tent   Tsuchikage's Tent EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 1:42 am

Uchiha Kiana

After Kiana had dropped her brother off, she had raced off to the Kage's tent. As she arrived she looked around carefully to see if Ama had already arrived. After searching for a few minutes she noticed her sitting in a seat rather relaxed looking..." I'm not that late am I?" Kiana said jokingly as she walked up to Ama casually... Hoping to lighten up the mood a little for there first mission. She didn't like things being too serious, and this was the best way for her to do it... Open with a joke...
Level:
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Special Equipment: None
Active Jutsu: None
AP:0; TP:1 052

Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

Tsuchikage's Tent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's Tent   Tsuchikage's Tent EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:16 am

Amaterasu Hanyou

Amaterasu jumped slightly, looking towards Kiana. Smiling sleepily and sighing a little, she stood up slowly. "Heheheh, no, you're right on time, I'm just a little relaxed right now, figured I'd take a short nap.." Yawning and stretching, Amaterasu adjusted her hairstyle to a more suitable one and looked to Kiana. "So, what are we doing here? It seems a rather odd meeting place, unless there's something I'm missing, heheh.."

Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 2 • Strength: 2 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 1
Ninjutsu: 2 • Taijutsu: 1 • Genjutsu: 2
AP: 0/10

Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

Tsuchikage's Tent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's Tent   Tsuchikage's Tent EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 11:31 pm

Uchiha Kiana

Kiana smiled as Ama asked what they were doin there..." Well, i thought i would surprise you... Follow me..." Kiana said as she waved for her to come along. She approached the front desk and talked to the person that was sitting there..." Hi, i have an appointement, i was wondering if if he was ready for us?..." Kiana asked curiously before looking over to Ama to see her reaction and if she understood what was happening.
Level:
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Special Equipment: None
Active Jutsu: None
AP:0; TP:1 052

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Tsuchikage's Tent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's Tent   Tsuchikage's Tent EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 11:35 pm

Fu Xi
Tuschikage

"How about I just answer that one in person", Fu Xi said as he opened up the flat to the back of his tent. He wasn't wearing his armor, instead donning a more humble bunch of old clothes. Despite being the kage, he did not hold the best of everything for himself. "Come on in and sit down, you got here just in time", Fu said as he moved back and sat down upon the ground. A small table would separate the Kage and the kunoichi.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tsuchikage's Tent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's Tent   Tsuchikage's Tent Empty

Back to top Go down

Tsuchikage's Tent