Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fang Country Entrance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

Fang Country Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Fang Country Entrance   Fang Country Entrance EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:02 pm

The fang entrance is only approachable by the river stream that floas through the surrounding mountains... The entrance is at the end of the river stream and is guarded by several guards... Proceed with caution...

Fang Country Entrance OblivionPostProduction
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Fang Country Entrance   Fang Country Entrance EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:18 pm

Hogaku Tret

The sound of the river rushing down the landscape was in the air. Animals are drinking, and others playing while enjoying the fresh air... But not everything was on the lively and happy side... As the animals drank they noticed a beat up body drifting down the current... The animals didn't do much but to just watch as he drifted with the current . A little further down the body made it's way to the side of the bank and rested in the dirt, surrounded by tall grass... An animal approached and gave the boys face a small lick through the broken mask that seemed to be destroyed from a powerful attack... With that small lick, Tret moaned slightly which caused the animal to be spooked and run off... Tret opened his eyes slowly and moaned a little more... His eyes seemed to not focus at all as he attempted to push himself up. But it was still too early as he didn't make it anymore then just a few inches off the ground before falling back down and passing out once again...
Level:
Stamina:
80/80
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Special Equipment: Tamamayu, Hayabusa Suit
Active Jutsu: None
Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Fang Country Entrance   Fang Country Entrance EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:29 pm

Hazumi

Hazumi stopped his walk through the woods as he noticed something strange. It wasn't the sound of a knife, it wasn't the sound of someone getting ready to attack. In fact, it was more like what was going on that made him curious. There were a group of animals that seemed to be moving in the opposite direction of the river. Well that was odd......this part of the forest wasn't known to have many predator animals. Plus nothing was chasing them........so what were they running from?

It was only a minute or two later that Hazumi found himself shaking his head. "Well well well, gotta admit that I didn't quite expect this when I woke up today", he said to himself as he got down onto one knee. "Damn you got beaten bad", Hazumi said to himself before placing his hands over Tret's body. "I'll have to get him to a doctor, but in the meanwhile I can at least help him a little", he said as his mystical palm technique began to slowly move over Tret's body. With some luck he'd feel the largest stabs of pain beginning to fade.
Level:
??
Stamina:
??/??
Speed:
??
Strength:
??
Intelligence:
??
C. Control:
??
Special Equipment: None
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Fang Country Entrance   Fang Country Entrance EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:34 pm

Hogaku Tret

Tret felt something strange as he layed there... Causing him to wake up and look up to the person helping him... With his blurry eyes he could just make out who it was, this man didn't really have a commen figure afterall." You..." Tret couldn't say much more before passing out once again. What was this man up too... He didn't really get along with him so what other purpose could he have for helping him...
Level:
Stamina:
80/80
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Fang Country Entrance   Fang Country Entrance EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:38 pm

Hazumi

Hazumi didn't even bother responding as he saw that the kid was on the verge of consciousness anyway, he wasn't going to last long enough for Hazumi to give a fair answer. "Definitely not what I expected today", Hazumi repeated to himself before he picked up Tret with fairly little effort. He had to get him back home to dry off and heal him, Hazumi's home was the closest place. As much as Hazumi hated visitors, he also wasn't going to just make the poor guy suffer.

The next time Tret woke up he'd find himself in Hazumi's home, bandages around his wounds, his armor removed, and Hazumi sitting in a chair across from him. He was sitting near a fire where some stew was cooking, it was as if he knew the exact moment that Tret would wake up. "Long time no see Kid", Hazumi said simply.
Level:
??
Stamina:
??/??
Speed:
??
Strength:
??
Intelligence:
??
C. Control:
??
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Fang Country Entrance   Fang Country Entrance EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:57 pm

Hogaku Tret

Tret's eyes began to open slightly... As they finally began to come into focus, all he could see was the ceiling. He then heard a familiar voice and suddenly rushed up but then suddenly feeling a sharp pain. Tret quickly placed his hand over one of the wounds... Ater giving himself a little time he looked over to see Hazumi with a cold look in his eyes and then looked down as he pulled his blankets off of himself and placed his feet on the floor..." Where's my suit?" Tret asked as he attempted to get up from the bed...
Level:
Stamina:
80/80
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Fang Country Entrance   Fang Country Entrance EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:01 pm

Hazumi

Hazumi watched as Tret struggled to move and was trying to do too much too soon. Hazumi just shook his head, it would appear that the kid had hardly changed at all, other than getting older. He waited and watched as Tret asked his question. "It's underneath your bed, figured you'd want it once you were able to get moving again", Hazumi said as he pointed casually towards the foot of Tret's bed. "It was a pain in the ass to get off by the way, had to use quite a few jutsu combinations before I could get it off", he said honestly. "It's not the best thing for someone who's trying to mend your wounds ya know"
Level:
??
Stamina:
??/??
Speed:
??
Strength:
??
Intelligence:
??
C. Control:
??
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Fang Country Entrance   Fang Country Entrance EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:24 pm

Hogaku Tret

Tret gave a slight chuckle as he heard Hazumi mention his suit..." That just mean that i made the suit properly. It's to stop people from using it if they manage to get it off me..." Tret mentioned as he realized that he couldn't get up just quite yet. He looked up and staired at Hazumi for a while." So why did you heal me anyway's... What importence is it too you? You don't just save someone off a whim..." Tret stated as he knew there had to be something behind his plans of saving him...
Level:
Stamina:
80/80
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Fang Country Entrance   Fang Country Entrance EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:33 pm

Hazumi

"Fascinating, seemed to be a double edged sword though if you ask me", Hazumi said as he leaned back in his chair. As he heard Tret's question though he just gave a tiny smile before shaking his head. "Come now, after one little mission with me you think that you know what I'm all about?", he asked with a grin. "You've stumbled into something much bigger than yourself kid, much bigger", he repeated. "I can't even begin to tell you what I'm doing here. Believe me, for your sake you should get out of here". Tret had no idea what sort of situation he had come across, and Hazumi knew that it was going to be hell if anyone found him.
Level:
??
Stamina:
??/??
Speed:
??
Strength:
??
Intelligence:
??
C. Control:
??
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Fang Country Entrance   Fang Country Entrance EmptyMon May 16, 2011 12:59 am

Zaifer Kira

A knock would come at the door several moments later, though there was no wait to see if someone would come answer. The door opened a second later and in walked a young woman with flowing white hair. She looked around until she spotted Hazumi and an unknown person, who she did not recognize. "Hazumi..." she said, shifting her weight. "You are needed for a meeting. Who's this?"
Level:
??
Stamina:
???/???
Speed:
???
Strength:
???
Intelligence:
???
C. Control:
???
Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Fang Country Entrance   Fang Country Entrance EmptyMon May 16, 2011 4:31 am

Hazumi

Hazumi slowly turned his head as he heard the knocks on the door. Very few people knew about this location, so as the door opened and none other than Kira walked in, Hazumi couldn't say that he felt much surprise. "Ah, I should've guessed as much", Hazumi said as he stood up, wrapping the chains connected to his wrist around his arm. "This? No one of importance", he said rather bluntly. "He helped me on a mission awhile back. I found him in need of some medical attention, so I brought him here", he said before a slight pause. "I didn't invite him", he added.
Level:
??
Stamina:
??/??
Speed:
??
Strength:
??
Intelligence:
??
C. Control:
??
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Fang Country Entrance   Fang Country Entrance EmptyMon May 16, 2011 1:40 pm

Hogaku Tret

Tret quickly looked up as he heard a knock at the door. It was a girl, not much older then her was, and she had long flowing white hair... The same color as him... Her face was hidden however, which led him to believe that she often went on covert mission of sabotage and other sneaky mission... But just by the tone in her face he could tell one thing for sure... She thought very highly of herself as she spoke to Hazumi... After Hazumi explained who Tret was and how he didn't bring him here, Tret finally managed to get himself to his feet, although very wobbly." I was just about to leave anyway's... Sorry to have disturbed you both..." Tret stated as he attempted to keep his balance and not fall on the hard wooden floor.
Level:
Jounin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:

Last edited by Tret16 on Mon May 16, 2011 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Fang Country Entrance   Fang Country Entrance EmptyMon May 16, 2011 9:06 pm

Zaifer Kira

Kira narrowed her eyes slowly. "I see... and where is he from?" she asked. She had never heard nor seen of this man before, in spite of Hazumi's claims that they had worked together before on a mission. Considering that she had fairly profound knowledge on most of the shinobi of Fang Country, the fact that not even his face looked familiar caused her concern. "He is not from here, is he?"
Level:
??
Stamina:
???/???
Speed:
???
Strength:
???
Intelligence:
???
C. Control:
???
Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Fang Country Entrance   Fang Country Entrance EmptyWed May 18, 2011 1:03 am

Hazumi

"Konoha I believe", Hazumi said as he turned to look towards Kira. He blinked for a moment as he saw the look that was on Kira's face. He let out a cough and his voice became clearer. "Sorry, I've had something in my throat all week so I must be muttering", he admitted with a tiny laugh. He glanced towards Tret before turning back to Kira. "I give you my word that he can be trusted. Should he do anything suspicious and I'll personally cut off his head if that is the King's wish"
Level:
??
Stamina:
??/??
Speed:
??
Strength:
??
Intelligence:
??
C. Control:
??
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Fang Country Entrance   Fang Country Entrance EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:25 pm

Hogaku Tret

Tret looked over to Hazumi briefly when he made his remark... as that supposed to be some type of threat or something... It didn't matter. Tret was already beginning to gain his balance and he had made his way to the table from the bed... He was already making progress..." You think i'm still the same as before huh... I'm much stronger then i was back then... Don't try and act like you stronger anymore..." Tret remarked. As he pulled out the chair from the table he then sat down and took a breather..." But like i said... I'll be gone once i have regained some chakra and strength..." Tret stated while taking a deep breath and leaned his head back.
Level:
Jounin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Fang Country Entrance   Fang Country Entrance EmptySat May 21, 2011 4:07 pm

Zaifer Kira

"Of course..." Kira said, quietly. She shifted her weight, and then turned from the two, heading out of the room. "In whatever case, bring him with us to the meeting. He is an outsider and has entered into the country illegally. He will have to be dealt with in one way or another. I'll be waiting outside." With that, she went to stand outside by the front door, waiting for them.
Level:
??
Stamina:
???/???
Speed:
???
Strength:
???
Intelligence:
???
C. Control:
???
Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Fang Country Entrance   Fang Country Entrance EmptySun May 22, 2011 3:36 am

Hazumi

"Understood", Hazumi said before turning to Tret. "Well, now you're considered an illegal invader of the Fang Country. Not that there are many legal ones mind you", he said with a weak laugh before standing up. "You're going to want to come with me ASAP. Believe me when I say that you will not want to keep the leader of Fang Country waiting", he said before motioning to the door. "I hope you're strong enough to walk, cause otherwise it's going to be a long crawl to his palace"
Level:
??
Stamina:
??/??
Speed:
??
Strength:
??
Intelligence:
??
C. Control:
??
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Fang Country Entrance   Fang Country Entrance EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:34 pm

Hogaku Tret

So they were forcing him to stay huh?... Tret undrstood that he was there illegally. But he needed to finish what he started. The way he was now however, didn't really place him in a good situation. He stood up slowly and took a few steps..." Ya i'm able to walk now, just let me get my things and i'll be right out." Tret said as he walked to the bed and reached for his suit. He placed his hand on the suit and focused as much as he could." The suit pretty badly damaged, i should be able to at least put it in it's carrying mode with the chakra i got now." Tret thought to himself as chakra began to poor from Tret palm... The suit shook slightly but didn't do anything special at all..." Damn it... Focus!!!" Trt tried one more time and luckely the suit began to fold and shrink as Tret poored chakra into it, making it small enough to place in his pouch.

As he walked to the door, he took a deep breath. He didn't know where he was, or what kind of environment was out there. He only hoped that it was an easy terrain to cross do to his condition. He grabbed the door handle and turned before pushing the door open. The beam of light blasted in to his eye causing him to raise his arm to block the light. As his eyes adjusted, he could see a lightly forested area surrounded by medow. He was in luck, it didn't seem like it was goin to be difficult to walk in this area. He looked over to the girl and then to Hazumi." So are you taking me in as a prisoner? Or am i free to walk around without any cuffs or anything..." Tret asked as he took a few more steps into the open.
Level:
Jounin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Fang Country Entrance   Fang Country Entrance EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:54 pm

Zaifer Kira

"Just follow us," Kira said, not even looking at him as she started walking away from the house. They had a bit of a walk ahead of them to reach the meeting. "And do not attempt to flee. If you do... I will not hesitate to disembowel you. Understood?" The instructions should be crystal clear, and if he failed to follow them, well, then it would not end happily for him.
Level:
??
Stamina:
???/???
Speed:
???
Strength:
???
Intelligence:
???
C. Control:
???
Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Fang Country Entrance   Fang Country Entrance EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:02 pm

Hazumi

Hazumi let out a laugh at Kira's response to Tret's question. "You should feel honored kid", Hazumi said as he waited for Tret to follow her. He now had instructions from Kira to prevent Tret from fleeing. Having him in the middle of them would be the easiest way of keeping an eye on him. "And don't worry about shackles", he added as he showed the chains connected to his wrist. "I got some right here if you have to run", he said with a tiny laugh. "Just stay between us and you should be fine.........most likely at least", he added.
Level:
??
Stamina:
??/??
Speed:
??
Strength:
??
Intelligence:
??
C. Control:
??
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Fang Country Entrance   Fang Country Entrance EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:55 pm

Hogaku Tret

"You talk pretty big when the other person is half dead and outnumbered..." Tret said as he began to walk with the two of them. However Tret would find it rather difficult as his wounds were still effecting him... He placed his hand on the biggest wound and applied pressur, hoping to ease the pain slightly... He looked back briefly at Hazumi as he told him about the chains and stated that he would be best to listen... Tret didn't respond back and simply gave him a short stair before looking ahead once again... As soon as the women came into his eyesight he staired for a few minutes... She seemed to be a serious type of person... He was in a place he had never been too before, yet both seemed so familiar... Was he just to exhausted to feel out of place... Or was there something else behind the calmness he was feeling. No matter, he simply had to listen to the two of them if he wanted to get out of here alive...
Level:
Jounin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen: