Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daimyou Castle

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

Daimyou Castle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Daimyou Castle   Daimyou Castle - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

This compound is located at the base of the river which runs through the country. This is the daimyou's residence, and armed guards are stationed around it.

Daimyou Castle - Page 2 Suikoden5kaslo_essex

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Daimyou Castle   Daimyou Castle - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:33 am

Hazumi

Hazumi rubbed two of his fingers together as he leaned up against a pillar near the washroom. Tret was still not fully trusted here, so he needed to stay and make sure that he didn't try anything rash. He was certain that being so close would allow him to provide some comfort to anyone that had any caution towards Tret's intentions. He pondered what he would do once this mess was over, how they'd take the next step.

As these thoughts were coming to his mind, Hazumi saw a figure approaching. He glanced up, only to have his brow give a confused expression. "Your Highness?", he asked as Drake seemed to have a serious look on his face. "What are you doing here?", Hazumi asked as he moved to follow after Drake. Was something wrong?
Level:
??
Stamina:
??/??
Speed:
??
Strength:
??
Intelligence:
??
C. Control:
??
Special Equipment: None
Active Jutsu: None
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Daimyou Castle   Daimyou Castle - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:44 am

Zaifer Drake

Drake didn't stop walking as he past Hazumi..." Hazumi... Follow me, i have something to talk to you with when we enter the washroom..." He stated without even looking at him... As he approached the door and pushed hard on it which cause it the make a loud noise which made the maids look back while they were trying to clean Tret up who was flailing around beforehand to try and hide his junk from all the maids. As they stared at him Drake looked Tret in the face closely..." Could it really be him?" He thought to himself before looking at the maids once more..." All of you... LEAVE..." The maids jumped to there feet and raced out of the washroom in a slight panic.

Once all the maids had left, Drake approached Tret a little more and looked over to the birth mark on his upper thigh." Who are you? and while your at it tell me what village your from..." Drake ordered...
Level:
??
Stamina:
???/???
Speed:
???
Strength:
???
Intelligence:
???
C. Control:
???
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Daimyou Castle   Daimyou Castle - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:53 am

Hogaku Tret

Tret stopped flailing once the maids seem to have stopped trying to clean them... He looked up to see that Drake was at the door... But Tret wasted no time, this was his chance to at least cover himself up at least a little bit... He slowly crawled back and grabbed a hand cloth and covered his private part. After he managed to cover his junk up he noticed that he wasn't so carefree anymore... What brought this seriousness up? He deffinitly didn't want to know however. As he sat up he heard him ask who he was..." What? i thought we already went through this... My names Hogaku Tret... As for my village... I'm from Konoha..." Tret answered as he looked away... He didn't mean to say his actual village, it kinda slipped out... He would be sent back for sure if Drake got in contact with the village and told them where he was, he was a missing nin, sure they didn't know that but they were sure to find out once he got in touch with them... He then looked up at Drake and Hazumi... Why was he being interragated again, did he do something wrong just be being molested by the maids... Then he suddenly remembered that there was one maid that left in a panic a few minutes ago after seeing his birth mark... Just a few seconds ago Tret did notice the Drake had looked at it as well..." Why are you asking my this again anyway's?" Tret asked curiously...
Level:
Jounin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Special Equipment: Tamamayu, Hayabusa Suit
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Daimyou Castle   Daimyou Castle - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:59 am

Zaifer Drake

Drake gave a frown as he heard Tret's answer..." Why is he lieing to me..." He thoughtto himself as he crossed his arms." Don't lie to me... I know that your not from Konoha, and you know it too.. So just come out and say it already..." Drake ordered.
Level:
??
Stamina:
???/???
Speed:
???
Strength:
???
Intelligence:
???
C. Control:
???
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Daimyou Castle   Daimyou Castle - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:15 am

Hogaku Tret

Tret was now beginning to get annoyed by this man. Who was he to tell Tret that he was lieing..." What the hells wrong with you. I lived in Konoha since i was 6 years old. And besides it's none of your business on where i'm from. Your lucky i even told you that..." Tret exclaimed as he got up while still holding the clothes over his junk.
Level:
Jounin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Daimyou Castle   Daimyou Castle - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 10:59 pm

Zaifer Drake

Drake's expression changed to a more gloomy one as he began to speak once again..." I'm asking you these questions because our son was kidnapped years ago and he bore that exact same birth mark where you have yours as well..." Drake explained as he began to realize that Tret could very well be his son... The one they couldn't find no matter how much they looked..." Do you remember anything before you lived in Konoha?" Drake asked lightly as it took almost everything in him to not start crying at the site of what could be his son...
Level:
??
Stamina:
???/???
Speed:
???
Strength:
???
Intelligence:
???
C. Control:
???
Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Daimyou Castle   Daimyou Castle - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 11:08 pm

Hazumi

Hazumi just blinked slowly as Drake went on to explain everything and continued to question Tret. Was it possible? Could this boy really be the heir to the throne that Drake believed him to be? That couldn't be right, this boy had been on his own for so long and he was from Konoha! A birthmark could be faked, perhaps they should raink his chakra dry until his real self was revealed. This had to be some kind of mistake! This boy was too weak! A man with royal blood wouldn't be so hot headed, so arrogant, so naive! This couldn't be the son of Drake!

Hazumi held his tongue though, knowing that if Drake truly believed this to be his own son than he would not accept an outburst from Hazumi at this time. "Answer your questions honestly Tret, I'll be able to tell if you're lying or not", the shinobi said as his eyes stared directly at Tret.
Level:
??
Stamina:
??/??
Speed:
??
Strength:
??
Intelligence:
??
C. Control:
??
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Daimyou Castle   Daimyou Castle - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 12:10 am

Hogaku Tret

Tret looked over at Hazumi as he made his threats... There was only so much that he could take of this, so he turned to face Hazumi before answering Drakes question..." Will you piss off with all the threats... I'v gotten a lot stronger from the last time we met and i'm sure i can put up quite a fight... I was planning on answering honestly in the first place..." Tret exclaimed before turning to Drake once again..." Honestly i don't remember anything before being found by a Konoha shinobi... I figured that since i had no leads as to where i was from and neither did the shinobi that found me, i didn't bother to go and find who my family was or where they were residing..." Tret answered as he wonder if this man really was his father...
Level:
Jounin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Daimyou Castle   Daimyou Castle - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:42 pm

Zaifer Drake

Drake ignored Tret's remark back to Hazumi. It wasn't something that he would have liked to hear, but he wa sure that him and Hazumi had some history that wasn't on good terms. He didn't know why, but he also didn't care... He then listened to Tret's answer and thought for a moment... He was now sure of it... There was no other explonation... This was infact there long lost son... The one that got kidnapped... Drake approached Tret and placed his one hand on his shoulder and had a gentle look on his face." Years ago, when you were younger, you were living here in this castle... Our prophet fortold that you would become a great worrior. But what she didn't foresee was your upcoming kidnapping when you were just an infant... You had already gone through tough training since you were to succeed me when you turned eight teen. But when we were all sleeping, someone took you. Afterwards we believed you to be dead. But your not, your right in front of my eyes... Even the head maid knew it was you because of that birthmark on your thigh..." Drake explained the whole situation to Tret in hopes that he would understand all that has happened. He then turned to Hazumi." Stay here with Tret while i go get Matsuri..." Drake ordered as he got up and took one last look at Tret before leaving the bathroom...

As he made his way to the Hall, he slowly opened the door to see his wife sitting there rather distraught still about the maids news... He walked straight up to her so that he was only a few feet from her... As he looked down, he smiled slightly..." It's him... It's really him, our son..." Drake said as a tear began to fall from his face...
Level:
??
Stamina:
???/???
Speed:
???
Strength:
???
Intelligence:
???
C. Control:
???
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Daimyou Castle   Daimyou Castle - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:04 pm

Zaifer Matsuri

Matsuri's shock was nothing but apparent as her husband confirmed the maids claims... Her heart skipped a beat as her emotions were getting the best of her..." You... Your serious... But... How" Matsuri clenched her first as she restrained herself from exploding with emotion... She got up slowly from her seat and looked towards the door leading out from the grand hall and into the corridors leading to the washroom... She slowly walked towards the door and slowly reaching for the handle.
Level:
??
Stamina:
???/???
Speed:
???
Strength:
???
Intelligence:
???
C. Control:
???
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Daimyou Castle   Daimyou Castle - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:12 pm

Zaifer Drake

Just before Matsuri's hand reached the door, Drake grabbed her rist, stopping her hand from progressing any further... He looked into her eyes and gave a slow shake of his head telling her not to go... He could see the anger in her facial expression from him stopping her..." You will get to see him once he's finished getting cleaned up. I don't think a mother should see her son naked after he reaches a certain age... It would just be ackwards..." Drake stated as he slowly let go of of rist and watched it drop to her side... Drake then placed his hand lightly on her back and brought her to her seat once again. Just as she sat down, Drake kneeled infront of her so that he was face to face with his love..." He survived thanks to a shinobi from Konoha... Apparently that's where he's been his whole life... One of the medical nin saved him and brought him to his village, since he had no memory of who he was and where he had come from, they were unable to return him to his home... It's understandable, seeing as he was too young to remember who his family really was..." Drake explained as he remembered everything that Tret told him... He thought it would be best to tell Matsuri the story right away, he didn't think Tret would like to have to repeat such a story a second time in the same day. It was best that she knew before seeing him for a second time...
Level:
??
Stamina:
???/???
Speed:
???
Strength:
???
Intelligence:
???
C. Control:
???
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Daimyou Castle   Daimyou Castle - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:35 pm

Hogaku Tret

A half an hour later the maids had finally finished cleaning Tret up and also dressing all his wounds properly. The maid looked over to Hazumi and gave him a look of sorrow..." You have got to be the worst when it comes to first aid master Hazumi... Please try and refraim from findin too many injured people in the future, for there own sake..." The maid stated before turning back to Tret..." Here are your clothes, we washed them and fixed them up too..." The maid said as she handed him his clothes...

Tret grabbed his clothes from the maid..." Ah, thanks a lot..." As Tret began to put his clothes on, he noticed that his movements were getting a lot better... There wasn't as much pain as before and his wounds seem to be looking better as well... As he finished putting his clothes back on, he looked himself over, moving each limb carefully, feeling no pain at all..." Wow, you ladies are myricle workers... I feel much better... Thanks..." Tret said with a smile.

" Oh it was nothing... Afterall you are the young master of this country afterall..." The maids replied back with a big smile... The very thought of himself being nobility made him stiffin up... He did think he could ever get used to that..." Please don't call me that... I'm a shinobi from Konoha through and through... So please just call me Tret..." Tret stated as he began to walk out of the washroom... Just as he grabbed the doorhandle the maids all said goodbye at the same time..." Have a great day Master Tret!!!" The very sound of all of them saying that gave him shivers up and down his spine..." I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT..." Tret yelled as he quickly opened the door and walked out of the washroom, causing the maids to laugh at Tret's nervousness...
Level:
Jounin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Daimyou Castle   Daimyou Castle - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 5:30 am

Hazumi

How could this little weakling have any sort of royal blood in his veins. He had no idea how to lead, how to command armies, not even how to demand respect! The son of drake should be taller, a natural born leader with the strength and intellect to lead armies. And yet here stood Tret, the man that Drake himself said was his son. As much as Hazumi didn't want to believe it, he was not going to have much choice. As long as Drake believed that Tret was his son, Hazumi was going to make sure that Tret treated his father with the respect that he deserved.

After the incident with the maids, Hazumi just shrugged. "He's still alive isn't he? Believe me I could have done a lot worse a few months back", he called after the maids. By this point they weren't listening, but Hazumi needed to justify himself. He turned back to Tret and motioned towards the door. "Let's go, your mother and father want you back immediately. They won't risk losing you again"
Level:
??
Stamina:
??/??
Speed:
??
Strength:
??
Intelligence:
??
C. Control:
??
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Daimyou Castle   Daimyou Castle - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:09 am

Hogaku Tret

Tret nodded to Hazumi as he told him they needed to head back... The fac that he was part of this family was still new to him, he didn't know how to act... As they walked down the corridor to reach the grand hall Tret needed to ask something..." Hey Hazumi... I got to ask you something... What kind of people are they? Are they the type of people that care only about themselves, or do they actually care about the people in there country?" Tret asked curiously, he wanted to see if these people were like his old sensei. He didn't think that he would even be able to accept them if they were the type of people that use others simply for the purpose of self profit and gain... Just because was was related by blood, meant nothing to Tret. He still needed to accept them like any other person in this forsaken world...
Level:
Jounin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Daimyou Castle   Daimyou Castle - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:29 pm

Hazumi

Hazumi glanced down at Tret as they kept walking. He couldn't believe that he had to explain who the Royal Family was to one of their own. This kid really had no idea where he came from. He hoped that Tret was going to change soon, for Drake and Matsuri's sake. "Your parents are some of the strongest people that I have ever met. Your father was picked over his brother to lead this country, because he was the one that was most qualified", he said honestly as they kept moving. "To this day he has done everything he could to make sure that this country stays safe........despite any personal pain he might have been going through"

"Your mother is someone that demands respect, although she is quite kind and sincere about it. You listen to her speak and you know that you are in the presence of someone special", he said as they kept moving. Hazumi was silent for a few moments before looking at Tret once again. "I don't know what your plan is, but I only hope that you do not bring further pain to these people"
Level:
??
Stamina:
??/??
Speed:
??
Strength:
??
Intelligence:
??
C. Control:
??
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Daimyou Castle   Daimyou Castle - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:00 pm

Hogaku Tret

Tret listened carefully to Hazumi as he explained what his parents were like... It sounded like they were exceptional people, they even managed to get the respect of Hazumi who not very often worked so closely with others... He heard Hazumi make a remark about putting them through anymore pain." Who do you think i am Hazumi..." Tret replied..." You make it sound like i'm out to destroy these people... Did it ever accure to you that i'm as confused as everyone here..." Tret stated as he approached the door... Before entering in the room he looked at Hazumi once again..." I didn't ask to come here and i didn't even know that i had any connection to these people... I'm just trying to get a grasp of the way things are turning out as well." Tret stated before opening the door and seeing his Father and mother standing only a few feet from the door, as if they were about to leave the room..." Oh, um sorry, did i intrude..." Tret asked curiously as he felt a sudden tention in the air right after walking in the room...
Level:
Jounin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Daimyou Castle   Daimyou Castle - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:57 am

Hazumi

Hazumi shook his head as Tret took offense at his words. He didn't blame him, after all they were meant to hurt quite a bit. "I understand that you had no idea what you were getting into once you came, but that doesn't mean that you aren't tip toeing on a very delicate situation", Hazumi explained. "These people are wonderful, and have done damn well to keep this country going. The last thing that I want to see is them getting hurt", he said honestly. It took a great deal for them to move forward and earn Hazumi's trust. "Just stay cool and you won't hear any complaints from me", Hazumi said as they entered into the throne room.
Level:
??
Stamina:
??/??
Speed:
??
Strength:
??
Intelligence:
??
C. Control:
??
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Daimyou Castle   Daimyou Castle - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:16 pm

Zaifer Drake

"Ah Tret, Hazumi... Welcome nack." Drake stated as he heard them enter and looked at the door... He approached Hazumi and smiled..." Thanks for bringing Tret back here Hazumi... Now that your here all we need to do is wait for Kira and we can get started with your report... I believe that it's due afterall..." Drake indicated before walking to Tret right after..." You look like your condition has improved greatly with the treatment of our maids... They may not look like it, but they're pretty effective nurses as well..." Drak stated before wrapping his arm around Tret's shoulder and pulled him towards Matsuri..." I believe that our first meeting was a little harsh due to the circumstances... So i figure that we could start over..." Drake said as he let go of Tret and then walked over beside Matsuri and turned to face Tret once again..." My name is Zaifer Drake, You may call me father if you like..." Drake said as he bowed to Tret to show how polite they really were... He then looked over to Matsuri who seemed to be in a dazed stare... He gave her a tap to snap her out of her daze and hinted to introduced herself.
Level:
??
Stamina:
???/???
Speed:
???
Strength:
???
Intelligence:
???
C. Control:
???
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Daimyou Castle   Daimyou Castle - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:31 pm

Zaifer Matsuri

Matsuri eyes automatically shifted to the door as it opened. As Tret walked through the door, the sudden anxiety rushed to her... She stared at him, examining him from head to toe..." Is he really my son?...." Matsuri thought to herself as she continued to stare at him... Ever portion of Tret's features were anylized by her... His arms, his shoulders, his leg and also his hair... The one thing that caught her attention the most was infact his hair... It was the same color as there daughter's hair, a sign that he could possibly be there son... Matsuri was still infact in denial as Tret arrived... She then felt a sudden jab from her husbands elbow... She snapped out of her daze and looked over to Drake..." Ah, right..." She then looked over to Tret once again..." My name is Zaifer Matsuri, you... may call me... Mo... Matsuri for now..." Matsuri still was uncomfertable about the situation, she didn't know how she could take him calling her mother... Till she was able to handle it, she would have to make do with him calling her by her name...
Level:
??
Stamina:
???/???
Speed:
???
Strength:
???
Intelligence:
???
C. Control:
???
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Daimyou Castle   Daimyou Castle - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 6:40 pm

Hogaku Tret

Tret staired at both of them... Thing seemed to be getting even more ackward as time passed by... He was about to see something before hearing the door open behind them... As he looked back, he noticed someone familiar... It seemed like the man that was here before... Tret figured this man was his uncle since he was his fathers brother... Tret didn't quite like the feeling that he was getting when this man was around. The shear thought of this man being related by blood kinda gave Tret the shivers... Tret then looked next to him to see a young boy about his age. Who was this boy?...
Level:
Jounin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Daimyou Castle   Daimyou Castle - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 2:54 am

Zaifer Crowe

The crew in the Throne Room would see the familiar faces of Crowe and his young pupil. He was pretty well known, being trained by Crowe himself after all was no small matter! Crowe constantly bragged about the boy's skills, and how he was going to be the future champion of Fang Country. Every year a performance was done to show Drake the boy's progress. The next one was soon, very soon. Crowe could hardly wait for the boy to show his improvement. He leaned towards the boy. "Keep moving forward and show your respect, ignore the boy. He is a stray of some kind", he said before he and the boy moved forward. He gave a tiny bow as he finally approached. "I do hope that I am not intru-", but he cut himself off as he saw the look on everyone's faces. "Is.......something wrong?", he asked.
Level:
??
Stamina:
??/??
Speed:
??
Strength:
??
Intelligence:
??
C. Control:
??
Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Daimyou Castle   Daimyou Castle - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 2:58 am

Yagumo Amagi

Customs: None

Amagi moved forward as Crowe instructed him to. He knew these people, the King and Queen were obvious and Hazumi he had known over the years as someone that Drake looked to for advice and skill at times. Amagi wanted to fight him one day. It was the boy that caught his interest, Amagi had no idea who he was. Either he was someone in the King's favor.....or was a criminal of some kind. Perhaps it was something else entirely, he would observe and find out later. At Crowe's words Amagi moved forward and got onto his knees, bowing his head so it almost touched the ground. "My Lord and King, your servant is here", he said in a soft voice. He would not move or make any further comment until Drake spoke to him or told him to do anything else. It was the act of respect that he put on every time they came in here.
Mood: Amused
Condition: Healthy
Level: ??
Stamina: ??/?? • Speed: ?? • Strength: ?? • Intelligence: ?? • Chakra control: ??
Jutsu Used:
None

Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Daimyou Castle   Daimyou Castle - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:55 pm

Zaifer Drake

Drake's attention was also brought to the door that open... "Ah, brother... Welcome back..." Drake stated as soon as they entered and then looked over to see Amagi introduce himself..." It's nice to see you again Amagi. i trust your training is goin well?" Drake asked curiously as he watched Amagi stand back up..." What brings you both here anyway's?"
Level:
??
Stamina:
???/???
Speed:
???
Strength:
???
Intelligence:
???
C. Control:
???
Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Daimyou Castle   Daimyou Castle - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 11:00 pm

Zaifer Crowe

"Have you forgotten Brother?", Crowe asked curiously. "Today was the day that Amagi was going to deliver his yearly performance to show you how well his training is going", Crowe explained as he motioned towards Amagi, who bowed his head the moment that Drake looked at him again. "If for some reason you are busy with political matters, I suppose that we can delay it. Shame though.......it was going to be quite the feat this year", he said as if he was truly disappointed.
Level:
??
Stamina:
??/??
Speed:
??
Strength:
??
Intelligence:
??
C. Control:
??