Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Puppets

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

Puppets Empty
PostSubject: Puppets   Puppets EmptySun May 29, 2011 8:34 am

Name - Gin
Rank - D
Type - Puppet
Size - Small
Owner - Misao
Description - A relatively small puppet, Gin is about the size of a medium-large dog. It is fairly humanoid, with four arms, painted a deep silver, and no legs. Its head is roughly spherical, painted white with a grinning skull painted on it, snake-like blue slits on the eyes. The body is wrapped in dark red, thick cloth, forming a four-armed jumper-cowl-coat thing. A sickly green tail slides out from underneath the body, a retractable kodachi protruding from the end for offense.

I'm unsure how I'm supposed to go about asking the Kazekage, I kind of assumed that it was this subforum. A clarification would be helpful ^^;
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Puppets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppets   Puppets EmptySun May 29, 2011 12:31 pm

that's just a formality, don't worry about it

Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

Puppets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppets   Puppets EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:28 am

Name - Midori
Rank - C
Type - Puppet
Size - Medium
Owner - Misao
Description - Humanoid-shaped, Midori has yellow-green outward, wavy hair, and yellow eyes. She is dressed in a long, scarlet, satin dress. She has six arms and two thick legs. Her hands flip back to reveal kunai launchers, and a large nodachi is strapped to her back. The kunai and sword are coated in a weak poison that causes wooziness.

Assuming I can, updating for chuunin-power.
Name - Gin
Rank - D
Type - Puppet
Size - Small
Owner - Misao
Description - A relatively small puppet, Gin is about the size of a medium-large dog. It is fairly humanoid, with four arms, painted a deep silver, and no legs. Its head is roughly spherical, painted white with a grinning skull painted on it, snake-like blue slits on the eyes. The body is wrapped in dark red, thick cloth, forming a four-armed jumper-cowl-coat thing. A sickly green tail slides out from underneath the body, a retractable kodachi protruding from the end for offense, covered with a weak poison that causes wooziness. A chakra-shield is installed in his torso.

EDIT: Speaking of kunai-launchers, how would they function with regards to ammunition/stuff-you-can-carry-limit? Also, on the subject of ammunition-like things, like Senbon or Kunai, are they expended upon use, or can you be smart and retrieve them?
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Puppets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppets   Puppets EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 3:33 pm

you would need to purchase whatever you're putting into launchers and stuff like that. you can retrieve your items, though taking your time to load them back into our puppet in the middle of a battle would be ill advised lol
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

Puppets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppets   Puppets EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 6:59 pm

Most awesome. Would they still count towards max carryingness limit thing?
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

Puppets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppets   Puppets EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 8:24 pm

Err, bumping this, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Puppets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppets   Puppets EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 2:46 pm

I could have sworn I answered this already

for now I'm going to say yes

as for the puppets they're good
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

Puppets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppets   Puppets EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 12:03 am

Special Jonin Update:
Name - Midori
Rank - C
Type - Puppet
Size - Medium
Owner - Misao
Description - Humanoid-shaped, Midori has yellow-green outward, wavy hair, and yellow eyes. She is dressed in a long, scarlet, satin dress. She has six arms and two thick legs. Her hands flip back to reveal kunai launchers, and a large nodachi is strapped to her back. The kunai and sword are coated in a poison that causes strong wooziness and some slowness. Hidden saw-blades are installed across most of Midori's body.

Name - Gin
Rank - C
Type - Puppet
Size - Small
Owner - Misao
Description - A relatively small puppet, Gin is about the size of a medium-large dog. It is fairly humanoid, with four arms, painted a deep silver, and no legs. Its head is roughly spherical, painted white with a grinning skull painted on it, snake-like blue slits on the eyes. The body is wrapped in dark red, thick cloth, forming a four-armed jumper-cowl-coat thing. A sickly green tail slides out from underneath the body, a retractable kodachi protruding from the end for offense, covered with a poison that causes strong wooziness and some slowness. A chakra-shield is installed in his torso, which has been modified to double as a chakra absorption device.

Name - Hiiro
Rank - C
Type - Puppet
Size - Medium
Owner - Misao
Description - Hiiro is based similarly to Midori, but much more predatorial. It is shaped like an upright praying mantis, only much bulkier, with only two arms and four legs, and a flat, rough, spherical head. The arms have powerful talons, are made out of only two sections. Additional scythe-like talons can protrude from the sides of the torso. Hiiro's back has been outfitted with a chakra-propulsion system, similar to the Pain's Asura Path's. In addition, Hiiro's mouth can be loaded with smoke or flash grenades to expel a smokescreen or a blinding flash. Hiiro is painted entirely in a blood red, and all the talons are coated in a poison that causes strong wooziness and some slowness.
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

Puppets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppets   Puppets EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:36 am

Erm, bump.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Puppets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppets   Puppets EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:37 am

chakra absorption device? is that a puppet jutsu I've forgotten about?
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

Puppets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppets   Puppets EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:40 am

It's kind of a reverse Chakra Shield. It's a mechanism that allows you to use Chakra Kyuuin from your puppet, basically.
Obviously needs Chakra Kyuuin, which I just learnt so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Puppets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppets   Puppets EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:43 am

well...ok then I guess they're good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Puppets Empty