Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Genjutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Genjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Genjutsu   Genjutsu EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 2:12 am

Name - Onchō: Tōchibun – Melody: Inverted Sentence
Type - Gen
Rank - D
Element - None
Creator - Kyle
Status - Private
Description - An auditory illusion technique developed by Rin. The user makes some hand seals and ends by snapping their fingers. The victim, once enveloped in the Genjutsu, have the nature of the sounds they hear inverted. Basically, the user wound hear something and understand it oppositely. Someone muttering "go there", would translate to "come here". "I'm a bad girl", translates to "I'm a good boy" to the victim. The victim would even hear themselves speaking opposite; if they try to say "I'm from Konoha", they would say that in real life, but they would hear themselves as saying: "I'm not from Konoha". Its use in battle is limited, as there is no point in inverting what your opponent hears apart from causing confusion, and its more of a prank technique. Though, if cast on one person in a group it can disrupt the unity of that group, and is useful against dumb-asses as they would think they're going insane (or the one they're talking to is). However, it can be used as an effective and unbreakable counter to all but the most powerful interrogation techniques should the user cast it on oneself. For example, if one is caught and interrogated by an enemy-nin with an interrogation/truth-seeking genjutsu, one can cast this jutsu as a counter-genjutsu on themselves in order to hear the questions wrong and thus, answer them oppositely or inappropriately. The interrogator, however, would be unable to obtain the correct information as the interrogated user would, on their part, be speaking the truth.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net

Genjutsu
Page 1 of 1