Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

D - Mow the Lawn

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

D - Mow the Lawn Empty
PostSubject: D - Mow the Lawn   D - Mow the Lawn EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 5:52 pm

Sonya

“Now this lady's having us cut her grass for her?!” Shiro cried out, glaring at the lawnmower. “Is she making us do all her housework for her?”

Kenshin blinked at the garden how and rake. “Landscaping has never been my strong point...”

“Oh pish posh,” Kagura stated, taking the garden hoe from him and getting down in front of the heavily overgrown garden. “This is easy stuff. I have a garden of my own, you know. Besides, we're being paid for this aren't we?”

“Still...” Shiro grumbled. “This isn't what I signed up for when I became a ninja...”

“Aaaaalright!” Sonya proclaimed, opening the gate of the freshly painted fence and joining her team. She was wearing a straw hat, garden gloves, and carrying a whole mess of different lawn tools with her. She even had a bad of fertilizer. “Who's ready to make this yard look absolutely stupendous?”

She was met with a fit of groans from the guys, but Kagura met her enthusiasm with a thumbs up and a smile. Now, that's what she liked to see.

AP: 1
TP: 100
Ryo: 100
Mood: Calm
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 3 • Chakra Control: 1
Ninjutsu: 3 • Taijutsu: 2 • Genjutsu: 4
AP: 38/50
TP: 20097

Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net

D - Mow the Lawn