Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Catch that spy C rank

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chazz20
Genin
Genin

Catch that spy C rank Empty
PostSubject: Catch that spy C rank   Catch that spy C rank EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 12:08 pm

Saruno waited for haruto sensie at the gates after getting the mission. "what in the world could he be doing right now he said meet at 7:30 and now its 7:35 i hope this is only going to be a one time thing" Saruno just waited camly at the gates getting a little frustrated by his sensie's lateness. So saruno just found a shady place under a tree and rested there waiting for his sensie
Mood: Energetic
Condition: Perfect
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 2
Ninjutsu: 3 • Taijutsu: 1 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 0
TP: 0
Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: Catch that spy C rank   Catch that spy C rank EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 12:18 pm

Blood

Haruto arrived at the Gates rubbing his eyes softly. Man, I either have to plan the missions to do in the afternoon are stop partying at night." Good morning my young student." I hope he doesn't bring up anything about me being late, seeing how he's always excited about something, I would never hear the end of it." Give me the briefing for the mission."
Mood: Bored
Condition: Good
Stamina: 4 • Speed: 4 • Strength: 4 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 4
Ninjutsu: 4 • Taijutsu: 1 • Genjutsu: 0

Jutsu used:none
No customs, cannon only
Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Catch that spy C rank   Catch that spy C rank EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 12:33 pm

Saruno was just scowling at haruto sensie "this is are first mission and your late what could have you been doing huh. You said get here at 7:30 and now its 7:37 it couldn't have been more important than this so lets hurry up and get this mission started".
Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: Catch that spy C rank   Catch that spy C rank EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 12:38 pm

Blood

Haruto smacked Saruono on the back of his head lossing his cool for a second." Who cares what time it is, I asked you to give me the mission briefing or maybe you didn't resaerch the mission. Haruto placed his hands behind his back begeinning to walk off." Give me the breifing.

Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Catch that spy C rank   Catch that spy C rank EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 12:45 pm

"ouch that hurt i was to distracted by your lateness. but okay are mission is to find a spy thats in the leaf village giving important leaf village information to enemy's. and once we find him we turn him in and see who he is working for. I believe that's it" Saruno still rubbing his head because of the pain from the slap
Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: Catch that spy C rank   Catch that spy C rank EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 2:16 pm

Blood

Haruto nooded." Well, were just going to let the intergation unit handle his employer, We have reason to belive he lives far out in the country side and has a few low leavel bandets as body grounds, nothing you can't handle right"?

Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Catch that spy C rank   Catch that spy C rank EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 2:22 pm

"of course i can handle some weak bandits so lets get going and get this mission over with" Saruno ran towards the direction of the destination and yelled "lets get going already"

Last edited by chazz20 on Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: Catch that spy C rank   Catch that spy C rank EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:09 pm

Blood

Haruto watched as his rookie genin tried to keep him self in control." I have the map that leads to his compound, we should be there in maybe an hour or so, the reason they were not rushing was becasue, the spy makes his moves at night resting in the day time". Haruto looked back ahead." That answers all your questions"? . >

Last edited by Mafia on Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Catch that spy C rank   Catch that spy C rank EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:21 pm

"I guess your right its time for me to get serious." As they were walking Saruno just kept looking up and back down at haruto sensie still trying to hold in his excitement. "so umm sensie do we have any description of the spy thats supposed to be in the leaf village like wat he looks like"?
Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: Catch that spy C rank   Catch that spy C rank EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:57 pm

Blood

Haruto watched as his rookie genin tried to keep him self in control." I have the map that leads to his compound, we should be there in maybe an hour or so, the reason they were not rushing was becasue, the spy makes his moves at night resting in the day time". Haruto looked back ahead." That answers all your questions"? . >

Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Catch that spy C rank   Catch that spy C rank EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 11:05 pm

"okay great" its been an hour since Saruno and haturo have been walking "hey look there's an old warehouse and it looks like this is where the destination is on the map. and look there are two guards guarding the warehouse this is our chance haturo sensie lets go and take out the guards and bust in the warehouse and get that dirty rat rio
Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: Catch that spy C rank   Catch that spy C rank EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:18 am

Blood

Haruto jumpted down from the roof with the spy on his back blindfolded with his back to his genin." There was a reason why I decided to stay back and hidden, their could be a possibiblity that the spy would try to escape, you know, you should place more trust in your teacher". The clone vanished in a cloud of smoke with Haruto make his way up the road headed back to the village.

Jutsu used:

Last edited by Mafia on Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Catch that spy C rank   Catch that spy C rank EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:28 am

"okay great this is the chance i have been waiting for. Saruno through a explosive tag at the door and it exploded. then he through smoke bombs so the guards couldn't see "now shadow clone jutsu" and there was 10 shadow clones surrounding them in smoke now lets get them everybody" and when the smoke cleared out Saruno had the two bandits tied up in rope
Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: Catch that spy C rank   Catch that spy C rank EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:43 am

Two more bandits jumpted from the ceiling both wielding Katanas." Your going to regret that kid and plus, or boss has already made his escape making his way into neutral territory were you leaf ninja cannot prefrom violence.
Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Catch that spy C rank   Catch that spy C rank EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:48 am

"no that can't be well i guess i can take my anger out on you two im gonna make you pay. Saruno did hand signs and used Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique and it blew them and thecsealing away. As saruno was walking out the door he was angry with himself" i cant beleive on my first mission i failed big time and now the leaf village is in danger and ita all my fault
Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: Catch that spy C rank   Catch that spy C rank EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:58 am

Blood

Haruto jumpted down from the roof with the spy on his back blindfolded with his back to his genin." There was a reason why I decided to stay back and hidden, their could be a possibiblity that the spy would try to escape, you know, you should place more trust in your teacher". The clone vanished in a cloud of smoke with Haruto make his way up the road headed back to the village.

Jutsu used:
Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Catch that spy C rank   Catch that spy C rank EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 1:11 am

"o wow that's a big relief hmph. Saruno ran up to haturo sensie to catch up with him." okay so that means a mission successufle right. great i cant wait to get back to the village and eat!. ha while you have to fill out the mission report. they finally got back to the village gate.
Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: Catch that spy C rank   Catch that spy C rank EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 1:19 am

Blood

Haruto looked over to his genin." This is were we part ways for the day, go and get someting to eat, I have to handle the mission report but first I have to head over to the anbu intergation unit to get some answers out the spy, Peace". Haruto vanished in a cloud of smoke.

Jutsu used:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catch that spy C rank   Catch that spy C rank Empty

Back to top Go down