Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

fukidemono(Kiri)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

fukidemono(Kiri) Empty
PostSubject: fukidemono(Kiri)    fukidemono(Kiri) EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 9:30 am

Name - fukidemono
History - This clan hails from the water village. This clan was first discovered when the Fifth Mizukage mixed the fire and water element to create the vapor style. Not much is know about this clan, in recent years as the members have taken the lives as civilians.
Kekkei Genkai - Boil release
Members -

Clan Jutsus

Name - Boil activation
Type - Nin
Rank - D
Element - fusion
Description - cases water to boil.

Name - Vaper shot
Type - Nin
Rank - D
Element - Fusion
Description - the users causes a small amount of water to shot up which stings.

Name - Vapor Second Skin
Type - Nin
Rank - C
Element - Fusions
Description - Description: After being coated in some form of water the user releases Boil acid through their pores. Can melt through thin layers of armor when the user touches something.

Name - Vapor Skin Smoke
Type - Nin
Rank - C
Element - Fusions
Description - The user performs the Vapor second skin jutsu but pushes their chakra out further to create a thin acidic mist that surrounds them. The smoke hangs in a radius of 25 meters around the stationary user which dissolves in 2 post.

Name - Boiling Blades
Type - Nin
Rank - C
Element - Fusion
Description - The user creates a thin layer of acid around the blade of any edged weapon. This layer of acid can increase the cutting power of the weapon and increase the pain of the cut exponentially.

Name - Vapor Senbon
Type - Nin
Rank - B
Element - Fusion
Description - . By focusing the chakra on their hands to a thin shape the user can summon 5 senbon shaped constructs of acidic mist. These needles act as ordinary senbon, except for that once inside the enemy's flesh they cause major burns.

Name - Vapor Armor
Type - Nin
Rank - B
Element - Fusion
Description - The user applies extra chakra into the cloud of acidic vapor surrounding them causing the cloud to take the shape of a semi-corporal suit of Samurai armor. This armor can dissolve any projectiles that makes contact with it instantly and does the same to solid attacks unless they are stronger than B rank. user needs vaper shot

Name - Acid spit
Type - Nin
Rank - B
Element - Fusion
Description - After making the handsigns, the user makes a motion similar to building up a spit ball, before 'spitting' at the enemy. Though rather inaccurate, this can easily melt through flesh and bones, or even metal with prolonged exposure.

Name - Sulfuric Vapor Shot
Jutsu - Nin
Type - Nin
Rank - A
Element - Fusion
Description - The user can now increase the burning power of all of their techniques to that of sulfuric acid. Sulfuric acid can melt though even metal. By increasing the chakra they put into any attack they can truly melt faces.

Name - Boiling Wave
Type - nin
Rank - A
Element - Fusion
Description - The user pumps a massive scalding hot tidal wave through an area. The wave is about the size of a small room.

Name - Vaper shower
Type - Nin
Rank - A
Element - Fusion
Description - The user preforms the boil activation jutsu on nerby water sending acid high in the sky then rains down with each droplet having the strength of a senbon.
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

fukidemono(Kiri) Empty
PostSubject: Re: fukidemono(Kiri)    fukidemono(Kiri) EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:54 pm

I actually REALLY like this clan, but again it's just like the dust clan. It's simply too powerful to allow. Most of the attacks in the boil clan are sure hit techniques. For example the A-rank technique, it's impossible to dodge rain. Typically if it comes to canon fusion clans that have been shown a while ago and they haven't been added to the site yet, it's typically because it's already been discussed or everyone just know's that they are too powerful to add on to the site... As for boil fusion, it's more of what happens when acid hits the body. When it makes contact with the body it attacks calcium and keeps eating at it even after cleaning it and treating it, typically with sulfiric acid. So even if a character manages to JUST dodge it where only a little bit makes contact, it would still eat away at the enemy. So you can see what i'm getting at right?
Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

fukidemono(Kiri) Empty
PostSubject: Re: fukidemono(Kiri)    fukidemono(Kiri) EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:57 pm

Yea thanks Tret
Back to top Go down
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

fukidemono(Kiri) Empty
PostSubject: Re: fukidemono(Kiri)    fukidemono(Kiri) EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 6:46 pm

Couldn't things like this just be toned down and some parts removed? I mean if you can make sharingans workable then this should be child's play.
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

fukidemono(Kiri) Empty
PostSubject: Re: fukidemono(Kiri)    fukidemono(Kiri) EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 9:23 pm

Douza wrote:
Couldn't things like this just be toned down and some parts removed? I mean if you can make sharingans workable then this should be child's play.
I agree. Not that I'm going to put in any work, 'cus I'm selfish and only do things for myself.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

fukidemono(Kiri) Empty
PostSubject: Re: fukidemono(Kiri)    fukidemono(Kiri) EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 9:32 pm

well, it's up to the person creating the clan to tone it down and make it fair, we can't do all the work for them

it would be tricky, though. any boil techniques would probably have to be vapor only, due to their already being regular acid techniques, as seen by Kasuya's Tongue Tooth Sticky Acid. and having mostly vapor based techniques makes it difficult to tone down. imagine the Hidden Mist technique having the capability to dissolve anything caught inside it.

if someone else wants to figure it out, be my guest, but I'm not going to bother
Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

fukidemono(Kiri) Empty
PostSubject: Re: fukidemono(Kiri)    fukidemono(Kiri) EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 9:50 pm

Don't think of 'hidden mist kind of water jutsu' think of 'wind jutsu', then buff their ranks like crazy, mission accomplished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

fukidemono(Kiri) Empty
PostSubject: Re: fukidemono(Kiri)    fukidemono(Kiri) Empty

Back to top Go down

fukidemono(Kiri)
Page 1 of 1