Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unknown Town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Unknown Town - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Unknown Town   Unknown Town - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hayashi Shouta

"Okay, now let's get one thing straight," Shouta said, shoving his hands into his pockets. "Just because I'm letting you come along with me wherever I go, doesn't mean I'm your personal plaything, or whatever it is you might think I am..." He glanced at Douza and narrowed his eyes at her. "So let's try to keep the PDA as low as possible, alright? When we're out in public, we're just two normal people... no slobbering all over me or anything. Got it?"
Mood: Calm
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 3 • Speed: 4 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 2 • Chakra Control: 2
Ninjutsu: 4 • Taijutsu: 0 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 5/25
TP: --

Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Town   Unknown Town - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:38 am

Akimichi Douza

“Noooope…” Douza replied matter of factly, leaning on the table as she focused entirely on the look on Shouta’s face. “Is that a banana in your pocket or can you just not resist me?”

Any squirming in an attempt to escape would only lead to Douza pressing that much more firmly.
Mood: Happy
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 1 • Strength: 4 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 1
Ninjutsu: 3 • Taijutsu: 4 • Genjutsu: 0
TP: 2774

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Town   Unknown Town - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:43 am

Hayashi Shouta

Shouta squirmed, he's embarrassed, Douza's foot is having a big effect, etc, etc. I hate edit buttons goddamn it all.
Mood: Embarrassed
Condition: Squirmy

Last edited by Kenji on Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Town   Unknown Town - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:53 am

Akimichi Douza

Douza seemed quite content with her work as she continued to pick up the tempo. She’d never met anyone quite as easy as Shouta! It overjoyed her that she could have such an effect on a boy even if she did have to catch him in the strangest situations.

All at once her foot stopped as the waiter nervously approached them. They hadn’t ordered their food yet after all! Once she was finished requesting half the menu, however, her foot went right back to its dirty business of satisfying her current desire.
TP: 2866

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Town   Unknown Town - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 6:47 am

Hayashi Shouta

Shouta thought he was about to explode as Douza continued with the little foot massage... and that's not all he thought was going to explode. Thank the lucky stars the waiter returned, however, allowing Shouta a break from the cruel ministrations. He hunched over in his seat, reaching beneath the table and fixing his pants while the waiter took Douza's massive order.

After several minutes he could feel the, er, embarrassment begin to shrink. He ordered a steak when the waiter finally turned to him, and watched as the man left to go give their orders... and then jumped in his seat again as he felt Douza's foot return. It didn't take long to put him right back to where he'd been before. "Douzaaa," he groaned, squirming again in his seat. She really had to stop this!

Back to top Go down
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Town   Unknown Town - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 7:08 am

Akimichi Douza

"Yeeees?" Douza asked innocently yet... not so innocently all at once. It was fairly obvious that this was nothing but a very amusing game to her. She didn't stop even for a second. "Does it feel good? You're really liking it, aren't ya? If you can get this much enjoyment with just my foot..." The implications were obvious.
TP: 2924

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Town   Unknown Town - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 7:11 am

Hayashi Shouta

"I... it's just that..." Shouta started, forcing his eyes shut again as he gripped the edge of the table. Damn it, this woman really enjoyed toying with him, didn't she? "That has... nothing to do with anything... It's just that... here... and people are staring... and god how much longer are you going to do this?" Eventually, he got tired of squirming and simply slumped back against his chair, breathing starting to rise. Seriously, if she kept this up, things were not going to end well... for him, anyway. He was sure that the whole thing would be one big joke to her. He hoped she was happy with all this, because he couldn't say the same... mostly.

Back to top Go down
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Town   Unknown Town - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 7:17 am

Akimichi Douza

“You can’t figure it out?” Douza questioned, still sounding as innocent as possible. “I won’t stop until you explode, possibly not even then! Show me that gorgeous O face of yours, Hotcakes! Of course then we’ll have to clean your pants... but I don’t mind.” Just as she said, there was no end in sight to her incessant stimulating foot rub. There was only one way out! Douza looked very much like the cat that just ate the canary...
TP: 3003

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Town   Unknown Town - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 7:22 am

Hayashi Shouta

And then... yeah, as you might expect, Douza did never stop. Shouta hoped deep inside him that she might have a change of heart or only be messing with him, but of course he wasn't that lucky. So she didn't stop, and things only got worse and worse for him. Or better and better. Depends on your point of view. In the end, everything that Douza wanted to see, she saw... and Shouta was left catching his breath... and trying to ignore the horrified patrons that were staring and whispering at him. Well, what a fantastic day this was turning out to be.
Condition: x.x

Back to top Go down
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Town   Unknown Town - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 7:27 am

Akimichi Douza

Douza didn’t even seem to notice the other people around them, clapping cheerfully once it was all over.

“Encore!” she spoke rather loudly. “That was the best thing I’ve ever seen ever! I can’t wait till we can do it together! Thank you, Shouta-kun! You’ve just given me the greatest pre-dinner show that I’ve ever had!”
TP: 3059

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Town   Unknown Town - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 7:29 am

Hayashi Shouta

"Uh huh..." Shouta uttered, slowly looking back at the girl. Shame, seriously, did this girl have it? Were was she really that oblivious to... well, everything else. He swore the only two things she wanted in life was food, and getting into his pants. Why? He had no idea, because she was deranged or something, that's why. "Okay... so can we just eat now?" he asked, quietly, staring down his glass of water. He didn't dare move his eyes anywhere else for fear of meeting the gaze of a disapproving parent or something along those lines.
Condition: Heh

Back to top Go down
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Town   Unknown Town - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 7:39 am

Akimichi Douza

“Certainly!” she replied cheerfully, dropping her foot from between his legs. “...Under one condition,” she added darkly. If one listened closely, they just may hear thunder boom ominously somewhere in the distance. “You have to have sex with me later...” She leaned forward on the table, eyeing him eagerly. She was bluffing, but would he know that?
TP: 3116

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Town   Unknown Town - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 7:55 am

Hayashi Shouta

Shouta flinched as Douza gave him the sudden proposition. She had to be kidding right? No, of course she wasn't, he iwas not that lucky. So, in order to get a moments peace now, he had to... be her plaything later on. Awesome. Just awesome. Taking in a deep breath and glaring at her, he very slowly responded, "Fine... Just fine... As long as its not in front of a crowd of people..."

Back to top Go down
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Town   Unknown Town - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 10:29 pm

Akimichi Douza

“Excellent!” Douza cheered again with more excited clapping. “You and me, naked in bed tonight! It’s a date!” Everything was going her way and all she had to do was lay off her advances! … … … …for the moment…
TP: 3156

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Town   Unknown Town - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 10:38 pm

Hayashi Shouta

Shouta let out a long sigh and hung his head again. How had it all come to this? No matter how much he tried to avoid it or escape this girl's advances, and it had still taken this turn... "Yippee..." he muttered, moving his gaze away from the table. He looked around the restaurant, wondering where the waiter was. He was suddenly very hungry.

Back to top Go down
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Town   Unknown Town - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am

Akimichi Douza

“Oh, hush you,” Douza mocked playfully as she gave an unintentionally hard boot to his shin under the table. “You’ll love it just as much as I will and you know it.” If she didn’t accidentally kill him somewhere during the ordeal…

Luckily it wasn’t that much longer before their food came and Douza was very quickly indulging in her multiple course meal. If there was anything she liked more than a hot guy… it was food.
TP: 3233

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Town   Unknown Town - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:01 am

Hayashi Shouta

"I'll believe that when it happens," Shouta said, giving her a shifty look. Only when the waiter finally appeared with their food did he stop staring at her. At least for a moment he could enjoy some peace, with the comfort on what was hopefully some delicious food. His mouth was watering already, and he could smell the steak... he really needed this. He glanced up momentarily to watch Douza eat... or should he say 'tear through' her food? He'd never seen anyone maul a meal like that before.

Back to top Go down
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Town   Unknown Town - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:07 am

Akimichi Douza

Despite the large difference in the amount of food, with the speed at which Douza mowed down plate after plate of what were supposed to be full meals they finished at nearly the same time. Shouta finished first of course, but Douza was only shortly behind him by a little less than five minutes. She guzzled down the last of the pitcher of cola before releasing a satisfied belch and leaning back in her seat to pat her bulging tummy.

“Ah, that was great!” she sighed out with a great deal of satisfaction. “I get the feeling that today will be a very good day… don’t you, Sugarlips?”
TP: 3341

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Town   Unknown Town - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:22 am

Hayashi Shouta

"Um...I suppose," he said, quietly, glancing down at himself. Somehow, he figured that his feelings were quieter a bit different than hers, in a whole lot of ways. It didn't take long for him to finish his meal, and he did have to say it was quite good. It was just difficult to enjoy it with everything else that he'd gone through so far. And to think it was only lunch time. "So, uh, what did you want to do after lunch?"

Back to top Go down
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Town   Unknown Town - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 4:48 am

Akimichi Douza

Douza shrugged as Shouta asked his question.

"I thought this was your parade. What plans did you have after you became a wandering-nin? ...Or did you just want to find a private place for us to get married and settle down?" she asked with a wicked grin.

It would be at this point that the incredibly long bill was slapped down on the table. Douza, as was her usual, leaned back with her hands behind her head. What money she had was definitely not going toward a lunch bill when there was a man to pay for everything. She had much more important things to pay for!
TP: 3448

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Town   Unknown Town - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 5:00 am

Hayashi Shouta

"Uh, no, no, that's quite alright, no need to go jumping to those extremes," Shouta replied quickly, not wanting her to get anymore bright ideas. Something told her, however, that said ideas were already well ingrained in her head. "I just... I mean I didn't really have anything specific planned out. I just wanted to travel, see the world... you know, explore and junk. I hadn't exactly been planning to have a companion either..."

When the lunch bill came and Douza simply sat back with her hands behind her head, Shotua flinched. Oh you gotta be kidding... having to endure everything she was throwing at him was one thing, but paying for her massive bill too?! How could he continue to afford that?! He'd be broke in under a week. Very strongly restraining himself from leaping across the table and strangling her, he slowly pulled out enough ryo to pay for everything... with his eye twitching at her the entire time.

At least he would have if he had enough to cover the bill. He began staring at his wallet in disbelief. But he didn't; the bill was just too much. "Souza... he uttered, breathless. "Your bill... it's too much, I don't have enough to pay."

Back to top Go down
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Town   Unknown Town - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 8:25 am

Akimichi Douza

“What do you mean MY bill?!” Douza demanded with a bit of irritation. “It’s just as much your bill! I know I certainly don’t have enough and even if I did I wouldn’t pay it! You’re the man! It’s supposed to be your job!”

She glanced over with a good amount of alarm written on her face as her unnecessarily loud ranting got the attention of quite a few people. Quickly her face shifted to a nervous, overly happy smile as she gave a small wave and turned back to Shouta.

“You ready to go?...” she whispered, not waiting for an answer before she leapt up from her seat and bolted for the door. She needed a head start on Shouta anyways... “Tata for now!”
TP: 3573

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Town   Unknown Town - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 2:31 pm

Hayashi Shouta

"You're the one who ordered all that food!" Shouta shot back, almost jumping up from his chair. "And I can't help it if you buy more than we have money! I'm not some endless supply of money, you know!" he let out a loud groan and hung his head, trying to figure out what they were goign to do next. They couldn't pay for their meal, but it wasn't like they could just up and leav. Maybe they could work of the bill or something...

"Hey wait a minute!" he called out, watching Douza suddenly race out of the restaurant. The hell was that?! "Uh...uh...." He looked around, carefully. People were staring at him. He was not going to be left behind to work off her bill! But he couldn't leave... he couldn't just leave...

"Oh, screw this!" he shouted, turning away and running after Douza. This was not cool!
Mood: Panicking

Back to top Go down
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Town   Unknown Town - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 12:44 am

Akimichi Douza

With the large difference in their speed, by the time Douza was a few feet from the restaurant she was already being overlapped by Shouta. Quickly she nabbed him by the collar of his jacket to keep him at her pace. She wasn’t about to be left behind! There was a large amount of shouting from behind them. Obviously the restaurant employees weren’t going to give up the chase without… well… a chase!

Douza actually found herself grinning and giggling as she continued to run. Apparently all that training for the chuunin exams had at least given her a bit more running stamina! That was a good thing for a situation like this!

“This is kinda fun!” she exclaimed. It was the most excitement that she’d had since she got her ass kicked by that steam engine of a genin during the exam! “We need to find a way to lose ‘em though! I don’t think I’m fast enough to outrun ‘em!”
TP: 3735

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Town   Unknown Town - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 12:50 am

Hayashi Shouta

Shouta groaned as he pulled up next Douza. "You try to run away when you're not even fast enough to do so? Oy, why did you bother again?" He looked back behind them to see their pursuers getting closer. "Ugh, you're astounding, really. God, come on." Turning around the corner, he pulled Douza into a nearby alley and hide behind a stack of cardboard boxes. Hopefully, the ones chasing them would run right by. "Now just... be quiet. And try not to, you know, make a habit of this."
Mood: Panicking

Back to top Go down
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Town   Unknown Town - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 8:44 am

Akimichi Douza

“I BOTHERED so I didn’t have to WORK… DUH!” Douza replied adamantly to Shouta’s complaint. It all made perfect sense to her! Then again EVERYTHING she did made perfect sense to her and very little to anyone else. That was part of what made her so unique and beautiful! “Whoop!” she choked out suddenly as she was tugged off to the side. That was quite a shocker, but she followed along anyways to the best of her ability.

“Ooooh…” she moaned in what seemed like an uncomfortable way, grinding her thighs together as they both crouched against the wall, awaiting their pursuit to end. “That excitement’s got me all horny again… Let’s do it right here, Shouta-kun!” And with that she leapt at him, intent on landing on him all over again and pinning him to the ground for a third time.
Mood: Sexy
TP: 3877

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Town   Unknown Town - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unknown Town