Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh, the expenses! (D Rank)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mahiko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Mahiko

Oh, the expenses! (D Rank) Empty
PostSubject: Oh, the expenses! (D Rank)   Oh, the expenses! (D Rank) EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 6:35 pm

Uchiha Satori

"Oh, and if she asks you where I got the money from, tell her business. Nothing more, nothing less. You see kid, I've been desperate for this divorce since the moment I got in, and I sure as hell don't need her nosying about my business and blackmailing me when I'm so close to escape, you got that?" The young chuunin shrugged in awkwardness; he did not want to get involved with this man's personal business. The way he saw it, the whole affair would end in one of two ways: either he delivered the money peacefully, and the woman would just take it and shut up... or his deliverance would end in a tirade and scene that would end in the mission's failure. He sighed; of all the missions to get...

The young Uchiha walked along the street, the briefcase held firmly in his hand. When he arrived at the correct address, he gave the door three sharp knocks to be greeted by a shy, soft-voiced woman. "O-Oh... I'm guessing that briefcase is for me... Please hand it over... and tell my husband that I love him..." She took the briefcase before running inside, slamming the door as she ran. From the other side of the door could be heard painful sobs...

Mood: Apathetic
Condition: Fine
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 1 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 2 • Chakra control: 2
Ninjutsu: 2 • Taijutsu: 1 • Genjutsu: 2
AP: 0
TP: 0

221/200 Complete.
Back to top Go down

Oh, the expenses! (D Rank)
Page 1 of 1