Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Doku [Kirigakure]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Subayai
Academy Student
Academy Student

Doku [Kirigakure] Empty
PostSubject: Doku [Kirigakure]   Doku [Kirigakure] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 3:08 pm

Name - Doku
History - This Clan was first founded by Douzari Doku. He and his brother, who both had the same abilities, started the clan together, but Douzari was the leader. They can manipulate poision. Each person has poison in them, though, it can't be used in excess. They usually just put it around their hands for certain jutsus, and that's it.
Kekkei Genkai Poison Manipulation
Members - Subayai

Clan Jutsus

Ninjutsu

Name- Poison Transfer
Type- Ninjutsu
Rank- E
Element- Poison
Description- This is a jutsu learned by every clan member when they become 5. The user places his hands, which they cover in their poison, into a small body of water, usually a jug they fill up and carry around, and the water turns into poison.

Name- Poison Clone
Type- Ninjutsu
Rank- D
Element- Poison
Description- After preforming the necessary hand seals, poison comes from their jug, and creates a clone. Once hit, the clone explodes, and poison goes everywhere.

Name- Poison Whip
Type- Ninjutsu
Rank- D
Element- Poison
Description- After preforming the necessary hand seals, poison comes from their jugs and turns into a whip like shape in mid air. The user may move it to hit or wrap around something.

Name- Poison Touch
Type- Ninjutsu
Rank- C
Element- Poison
Description- After preforming the necessary hand seals, poison emits through their hands, covering it lightly. As it touches the opponent, their skin starts to burn and itch, as it spreads. The only way to remove the poison is a healing jutsu or the user.

Name- Poison Surge
Type- Ninjutsu
Rank- B
Element- Poison
Description- After placing hands in a large area of water, the user must quickly preform some hand signs. Then, poison comes in as a wave, about 10 feet wide, in a straight line. This is usually used as a distraction.

Taijutsu

Name- Paralyzing Fists
Type- Taijutsu
Rank- C
Element- Poison
Description- Covering the users fist in thick poison, the user's punches become a bit stronger and a lot more damaging. This poison begins to paralyze after 6 posts.

Doku [Kirigakure] 2hdtp8o

Last edited by Subayai on Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:04 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mahiko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Mahiko

Doku [Kirigakure] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doku [Kirigakure]   Doku [Kirigakure] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:16 pm

Noooooooot allowed dude, can't go over 5. These could just be made as customs lol
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Doku [Kirigakure] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doku [Kirigakure]   Doku [Kirigakure] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:01 pm

there are no numerical stat increases on this site. the stats you get are the stats you get. determining how jutsu buffs affect your rp is more liberal between you and who you are rping with.

mahiko's right though, there's nothing special here that would require it to be a clan, they're just regular customs. the doujutsu you have mentioned in the description isn't even listed under the clan techniques
Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net
Subayai
Academy Student
Academy Student

Doku [Kirigakure] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doku [Kirigakure]   Doku [Kirigakure] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:41 pm

Oh, sorry. Didn't know. Also, I forgot to put the doujutsu info on here. I thought I did, but whatever... I shall change Flash Step, and will add the stages of Morte Finale. Thanks for the info.

Fixed the errors you said. Please give another look.

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Doku [Kirigakure] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doku [Kirigakure]   Doku [Kirigakure] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:57 pm

um... again, there are no numerical stat increases here

plus, there's no way to measure certain levels of increased hearing. that and the Inuzukas already have increased hearing/smelling, and Hyuugas already have telescopic vision

I'm not even sure how an eye technique increases hearing or reflexes
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

Doku [Kirigakure] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doku [Kirigakure]   Doku [Kirigakure] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 7:20 pm

@suba Doujutsu are formatted like regular jutsu, with ranks and stuff.
@Kenji I'm not really sure how an eye technique lets you make fire, or lets you make a big-ass warrior dude either. It doesn't really matter, in my opinion. Also, those other clan jutsu can be like Windmill Triple Shruiken. Not clan jutsu, but secret jutsu of the clan.
EDIT: Five-pronged seal has some sort of nonsense about effecting stats, actually. Is that a mistake or what?
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

Doku [Kirigakure] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doku [Kirigakure]   Doku [Kirigakure] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:14 pm

actually, when talking about jutsu's, the ewyes can perform them, like genjutsu can be cast with the eyes. the sharingan can create fire yes cause it's a jutsu that attacks an enemy, yes it can make a big ass worrior dude, which attacks the enemy and protect from attacks. there is nothing indicating that there EYE techniques improve there HEARING which are two different senses. So like Kenji said, Doujutsu cannot effect hearing in any way. if he wants to have a clan that increases hearing then it's not goin to be a doujutsu clan.
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

Doku [Kirigakure] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doku [Kirigakure]   Doku [Kirigakure] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:18 pm

Well fair enough. Who's to say they can't have both, though? Hyuuga have the completely-unrelated-to-byakugan ability to release chakra from all their tenketsu for Kaiten.

Just because they have doujutsu doesn't mean they only get doujutsu, unless it's a good doujutsu.
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

Doku [Kirigakure] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doku [Kirigakure]   Doku [Kirigakure] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:20 pm

well that can be but if you look at the clan history, the dounjutsu that he is trying to make derives from the Uchiha clan, which has nothing to do with hearing. It's just the eyes and they are mighty strong eyes no less...
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Doku [Kirigakure] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doku [Kirigakure]   Doku [Kirigakure] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:22 pm

whether it can or can't perform those actual abilities is the least of the concerns with it guys...

like I already said, Inuzukas already have advanced hearing, and the Byakugan already has zoom sight

plus, there's no numerical way to increase hearing, even if we did allow numerical stat increases
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

Doku [Kirigakure] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doku [Kirigakure]   Doku [Kirigakure] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:24 pm

It's not numerical as in actual numbers and math type RPing. It's just a number for the flavour. Don't take it as absolute or whatever, just assume "better hearing, roughly 1.5x as good at a normal human's"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Doku [Kirigakure] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doku [Kirigakure]   Doku [Kirigakure] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:30 pm

and what determines what normal shinobi hearing is in the rp? or what 1.5 times that is equal to? it's pretty vague, and it's still numerical increases, just even larger in that case because we're dealing with multiplication. I'm assuming reflexes is referring to speed as well
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

Doku [Kirigakure] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doku [Kirigakure]   Doku [Kirigakure] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:46 pm

Reflexes is probably reaction time.
And you can't tell me that "All Inuzukas have super enhanced hearing and smelling, basically able to 'see' their surroundings with their eyes closed." isn't also reasonably vague, it just has an example. If he provides that, it's probably cool.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Doku [Kirigakure] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doku [Kirigakure]   Doku [Kirigakure] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:52 pm

reaction time comes from your speed stat

now imagine if you tried to figure out what 2.5 times that vagueness is? it gets even more uncertain
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

Doku [Kirigakure] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doku [Kirigakure]   Doku [Kirigakure] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:55 pm

No, that's how fast your reaction is, not how fast it takes you to perform the reaction. That would probably be Taijutsu, if anything.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Doku [Kirigakure] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doku [Kirigakure]   Doku [Kirigakure] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:57 pm

our speed stat here deals with movement speed and reflexes. if you base it off taijutsu, then anyone who doesn't learn taijutsu has the reaction time of a sloth, which certainly isn't true of any character we've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

Doku [Kirigakure] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doku [Kirigakure]   Doku [Kirigakure] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:58 pm

Ehh, true, I was probably thinking of something else. Like, you'd notice that the enemy was doing something a bit faster because you saw their muscles move and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Subayai
Academy Student
Academy Student

Doku [Kirigakure] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doku [Kirigakure]   Doku [Kirigakure] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 10:17 pm

Well. The Sharingan does let you read the other person's movements, which is improving your reflexes. That's kinda what I meant, just didn't put my idea into words. My fault. In addition, your senses are all connected, correct? Meaning, my eyes output chakra, since it is a doujutsu, through my nerves, to my ears, increasing my hearing. If this would work, please tell me. To end this, I see you are confused about the hearing multiplication. Basically, with the reflexes, it goes up to 2.5 or something like that. Basically, the doujutsu amplifies what regular eyes can see by 2.5. So, if someone is moving at a speed where all you see is an outline, this allows me to see them clearly. As for the hearing, I can just hear things louder then usual. This whole clan is based on stealth and speed. Please comment.

Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

Doku [Kirigakure] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doku [Kirigakure]   Doku [Kirigakure] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:56 pm

Subayai wrote:
In addition, your senses are all connected, correct? Meaning, my eyes output chakra, since it is a doujutsu, through my nerves, to my ears, increasing my hearing. If this would work, please tell me.

If this were the casethen we would be able to hear anything that we see, and as we all know, we can't... The nerves from the ears aren't connected to our eyes. They have now relation to eachother. And if you bring up the fact that our balance goes a little wack once we start to lose hearing or have an ear enfection, that;s not cause it's effecting the eyes. It's still our ears that are the main problem... honestly i don't see why theres a debate about the numericle crap. Kenji said no to the improving hearing mainly because the Inuzuka already has it and it's not even in numerical form. So it should really be dropped, quick argueing with the ADMIN. lol
Back to top Go down
Subayai
Academy Student
Academy Student

Doku [Kirigakure] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doku [Kirigakure]   Doku [Kirigakure] EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:25 am

If I put it out of numerical form, would it be fine? Having increased hearing is something that shouldn't be held to one clan, seriously. Also, all your senses are connected to your brain, through the nervous system... As I said, through my nerves, which are connected. They are connected indirectly, so. I got a proposition for you guys, admins and moderators. If I take out the numerical values and add a vivid description of what I could hear, can I keep it?

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Doku [Kirigakure] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doku [Kirigakure]   Doku [Kirigakure] EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 10:06 am

so I suppose being able to use ice is something that shouldn't be held to one clan either. or what about destruction bugs? or shadow jutsus? the purpose of keeping abilities limited to one clan is so they're unique. If any clan could have any ability, there would be no point to them. There is still nothing here that makes this need to be a clan. There's no reason for it to be a doujutsu, either, it's just a doujutsu to be cool. the other two jutsu aren't related enough to be part of a clan either, they're just the equivalent of regular custom jutsus that anyone could use.
Back to top Go down
Subayai
Academy Student
Academy Student

Doku [Kirigakure] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doku [Kirigakure]   Doku [Kirigakure] EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 10:15 am

Not what I was aiming for... Hmmm... Let me think how I should explain this... The Inuzuka have their dogs and animal instincts. This is nothing like that. I don't get how having one feat of another clan is bad. As for the jutsus. Yes, other people could use them, these are just jutsus this clan practices a lot... Such as Fire Style: Fire Ball. That is not only a Uchiha jutsu, other people may use it, just you see most Uchiha's using it the most. I consider this to be the same..

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Doku [Kirigakure] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doku [Kirigakure]   Doku [Kirigakure] EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 10:27 am

It isn't actually a jutsu specific to the Uchiha Clan, it's merely the jutsu they learn to be considered a man or true Uchiha, basically as a "coming of age" or right of passage.

And no, being able to do one small thing another clan does in a different way is not a terribly bad thing, but not as another clan. If you made a custom jutsu that used chakra to enhance your hearing, that would be fine. Or another jutsu to enhance reflexes in a unique way that hasn't already been made, that would also be okay. But having them as just regular abilities as your clan is not, when other clans already have those abilities.

And there is still nothing here that is unique enough to even be a clan. The only thing clan-ish is the doujutsu, which shouldn't even be a doujutsu. It has no sight related ability at all. Sure, other doujutsus do other things as well, but they all have sight related abilities as their primary. The other two techniques are, again, not even related.

When approving a custom clan, I look for uniqueness, something that would be different enough to allow for an entire clan page. I also look for actual bloodlines. Yes, there are canon clans that are based around secret techniques that are not actually bloodlines. However, those are canon clans. If I allowed custom clans to be just a set of private customs, then anyone who made a set of customs could make it into a clan and we'd have fifty clans running around.
Back to top Go down
Subayai
Academy Student
Academy Student

Doku [Kirigakure] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doku [Kirigakure]   Doku [Kirigakure] EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 10:29 am

Okay. Give me about an hour. I'm going to make it unique. I have a few ideas...

Last edited by Subayai on Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Subayai
Academy Student
Academy Student

Doku [Kirigakure] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doku [Kirigakure]   Doku [Kirigakure] EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:27 am

Sorry for double posting. I'm finished with the update. Tell me if approved or not.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Doku [Kirigakure] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doku [Kirigakure]   Doku [Kirigakure] Empty

Back to top Go down

Doku [Kirigakure]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Customs :: Custom Clans-
Jump to: