Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

D - Sweep the Store

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

D - Sweep the Store Empty
PostSubject: D - Sweep the Store   D - Sweep the Store EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 1:24 pm

Sonya

“Wow...” Sonya uttered, taking a good look around the store. This was just... impressive. “This place is a mess.”

“You're telling me,” the shopkeeper said, shaking his head. “I could have sworn I secured the locks on those doors before I left, but the damn storm blew them right open. Sand everywhere. Think you can get it done quickly? I can't open shop up again with the place looking like it is.”

Sonya pondered a moment, then turned back to him. “Can I help you? Nope, I'm in a wheelchair; can't do much sweeping. But they can.” She made ah and sign and in popped five shadow clones. “I hope you have enough brooms for them all.”

Needless to say, things went quite smoothly with five shadow clones sweeping all corners of the store, down one aisle and then the next. They pushed as much sand as they could to the front of the store, then went around the place with a vacuum to suck up all the remaining grains. When they were done with it, the store looked brand spanking new.

“There you are, sir,” Sonya said, tipping her cap to him as she rolled out of the store. “I'll be here on Thursday to buy some groceries.”
Mood: Calm
Condition: Damaged
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 3 • Chakra Control: 1
Ninjutsu: 4 • Taijutsu: 3 • Genjutsu: 5
AP: 57/75
TP: 20897

Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net

D - Sweep the Store
Page 1 of 1