Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

D - Trim Hedges

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

D - Trim Hedges Empty
PostSubject: D - Trim Hedges   D - Trim Hedges EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 1:28 pm

Sonya

“So... how exactly are you able to grow beautiful hedges like this in the middle of a desert?” Sonya asked, looking around the woman's yard. Not only that, but there was a gorgeous, manicured lawn with rich green grass. To maintain it in his climate must have been quite the challenge.

“Well, you know,” the woman said, waving off the comment with a laugh, “I've always had a green thumb. I can grow plants in any climate imaginable, even a desert, as you can see.”

Sonya nodded slowly. “Yes, clearly. So you just need the hedges trimmed back then?”

“Oh yes, I just need them tidied up a bit. I'd do it myself, but I'm just too busy cleaning up the rest of my house, and those hedges have really been bothering me lately.”

“Alright then, I'm on it.” Sonya took the clippers from the woman and started cutting back the messy growth on the hedges. She went slowly so she could be sure that everything was nice and even. When she got done with them, she wanted them to look absolutely perfect, which they most certainly did.
Mood: Calm
Condition: Damaged
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 3 • Chakra Control: 1
Ninjutsu: 4 • Taijutsu: 3 • Genjutsu: 5
AP: 61/75
TP: 21297

Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net

D - Trim Hedges
Page 1 of 1