Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

D - Intimidate the Bullies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

D - Intimidate the Bullies Empty
PostSubject: D - Intimidate the Bullies   D - Intimidate the Bullies EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 1:35 pm

Sonya

“So, who are the kids that have been giving you a hard time?” Sonya asked, whispering to the boy next to her.

He pointed out three youngsters. “Them over there... they make fun of me and beat me up. They say I'm week and can't be a ninja...”

“Oh is that right?” she said, rubbing a hand to her chin. “Well, don't you worry about that. I'll make sure that they never touch you again.

A few moments later, she wheeled up to the trio and folded her arms over her chest. “Well hello there boys, I hear you've been giving my friend over there a little trouble recently.”

The boys looked back over to see their usual victim. “Heheh, yeah, he's funny looking,” one of them said. The other two snickered.

“Well, you know he happens to be a very dear friend of mine,” Sonya informed, leaning a little closer to them. “And I care very much about his well being. So, you are hereby not to lay a finger on him, otherwise I'll have to come back down here and let you know how it feels to be on the receiving end of a beating.

The three of them burst out laughing. “What are you going to do to us, huh? You're in a wheelchair! You must be really weak?”

Sonya raised an eyebrow. Two seconds later, she made a hand sign and fired off a black lightning bolt from her mouth; it scorched the ground in front of their feet. Immediately, all three jumped up in fright and started running away, screaming that they wouldn't hut the kid anymore. Easy as pie.
Mood: Calm
Condition: Damaged
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 3 • Chakra Control: 1
Ninjutsu: 4 • Taijutsu: 3 • Genjutsu: 5
AP: 69/75
TP: 22097

Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net

D - Intimidate the Bullies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Ninja Villages :: Wind Country :: Missions-