Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Werewolves and other Hackneyed Idearz

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Olie the pirate
Genin
Genin
Olie the pirate

Werewolves and other Hackneyed Idearz Empty
PostSubject: Werewolves and other Hackneyed Idearz   Werewolves and other Hackneyed Idearz EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:07 pm

Name - Beast Transformation - Werewolf
Type - Nin
Rank - S
Element - None
Creator - Olie the pirate
Status - Currently Unavailable
Description - A legendary technique, first created, mastered and made infamous by Inuzuka Rosuto and his wolf, Shiro, Beast Transformation- Werewolf allows the user and his wolf companion to literally become one single entity. Unlike a Henge, the technique involves the temporary fusing of DNA between the two performers as well as the inhabitation of both the user's soul and wolf's in one single body thusly boosting their combined powers. Because it is almost impossible to house more than one entity in a body, the two's souls and chakra must be perfectly in tune and any additional presence will only serve to disrupt and reject the wolf's. Thusly, a user cannot house more than one entity Ex: extra wolf souls, ghosts, spirits, demons, etc or the wolf's soul will be rejected and the technique cannot be performed. Once the technique is ended, the two DNA's will literally rip apart into two separate body's in which the proper souls will return. This process is very straining on the body and will often cause fatigue.

Requires a wolf companion and a great amount of chakra to maintain. Creating a seal, the user will allow his/her wolf companion to actually bite into their body causing the two to fuse and undergo a transformation. Keeping a general human form, the user and his/her wolf will grow into a huge beast (about 8-10 feet tall), nails extending into claws, teeth sharpening into fangs, pupils morphing into slits and body blanketed in a coat of hair analogous to the wolf's.

In this form, the user's sense of smell and hearing will enhance sharply while their vision will dull and become virtually colorblind. Their speed and strength will also enhance greatly, although their intelligence will severely drop (down to 1), leaving the user highly susceptible to Genjutsus. Finally, they'll become vastly more proficient in Taijutsu but will not be able to utilize Ninjutsu nor Genjutsu. All of these effects become more pronounced in the presence of a moon, especially a full moon.

Name - Fuuton: Wind Skates
Type - Nin
Rank - C
Element - Wind
Status - Private
Description - Forming a seal, the user cycles the air under his/her feet creating two rapidly spinning "air skates" which allow the user to hover off the ground. The user can use these wind skates to literally skate across the earth, allowing him/her to move more quickly and fluidly. The skates also have a cutting effect and are able to slice through multiple materials.

Name - Releasing Strike
Type - Tai
Rank - C
Element - Wind
Status - Private
Description - While wind skates are activated, the user kicks, releasing the skate from his/her foot, causing a slicing wind to blast out.

Name - Crescent Strike
Type - Tai
Rank - C
Element - Wind
Status - Private
Description - While wind skates are activated, the user flips backward or swings his/her foot sideways while releasing the skate, causing a large rapidly spinning disk of air to blast out able to cut through various materials.

Last edited by Olie the pirate on Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves and other Hackneyed Idearz   Werewolves and other Hackneyed Idearz EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:14 pm

1) Is this meant to be an Inuzuka technique? Because if not, it should be. And in that case, custom clan techniques cannot be private, they go on the clan page for every member of the clan to use. It would also be S-rank, easily, and require a great amount of chakra to use. And how susceptible to Genjutsu? How much does it drop your intelligence? Also, remove the "to superhuman levels" phrase from it... superhuman is entirely variable and subjective and doesn't add anything to it.
2) C-rank
3) ok
4) ok
Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net
Olie the pirate
Genin
Genin
Olie the pirate

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves and other Hackneyed Idearz   Werewolves and other Hackneyed Idearz EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:25 pm

Well, my character is an Inuzuka but it's not necessarily suppose to be a Clan technique. The main difference being, while Inuzuka jutsus revolve around henge, this literally involves the fusing of DNA and sharing of souls within a body.

But if you feel it must be a Clan technique, I'd like to make a special request to keep this one jutsu private to my character for storyline purposes.

Everything else seems fair enough, thanks for the speedy and reasonable check up! I'll go ahead and fix it now Wink

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves and other Hackneyed Idearz   Werewolves and other Hackneyed Idearz EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:32 pm

But transformation with a canine companion into a wolf beast is pretty much all Inuzuka... I couldn't let that exist outside the clan.

And I can't really start making exceptions to that rule... but if you were to leave it technically unapproved until you do whatever storyline you're working on... and then get it approved after you obtain it in said storyline (which I assume is going to happen), I could do that... that way it wouldn't go under the clan page until after you've done whatever you have planned with it
Back to top Go down
Olie the pirate
Genin
Genin
Olie the pirate

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves and other Hackneyed Idearz   Werewolves and other Hackneyed Idearz EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:44 pm

I'll compromise further!

How about when he master's the technique, he will agree to teach anyone the jutsu in the clan who'd like to learn?

I was hoping, after the storyline was complete, this would end up becoming my character's masterpiece which he'd eventually become infamous for as the "werewolf ninja" or something. Still in the works obviously XD

As of now, he's a lazy, unmotivated Inuzuka who dislikes fighting so this would pretty much become his motivation and life achievement.

Anyway, back to the point... Would it be okay if we kept this unapproved until he masters it and then when he does, would be willing to teach literally ANY Inuzuka who came to learn it?
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves and other Hackneyed Idearz   Werewolves and other Hackneyed Idearz EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:55 pm

well, the problem with that is that other people's characters aren't always going to be able to be free to go learn it from you. They could just learn it normally and it can be assumed that you're the one who taught it? even put it in the description that he teaches it... though really it only takes you teaching it to one person before that person could teach it to someone too, so you can't really do it that way completely anyway... but he'll still be known as the one who developed it either way, so h can still have the nickname or whatever
Back to top Go down
Olie the pirate
Genin
Genin
Olie the pirate

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves and other Hackneyed Idearz   Werewolves and other Hackneyed Idearz EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:05 pm

Well, I thought it'd be interesting to pass down a legendary technique to others. I'll just put in the description that he'll teach it to anyone upon request and if they can't get to him, he'll go to them.

Once three people have learned the technique, then it'll become a public clan jutsu. Deal?
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves and other Hackneyed Idearz   Werewolves and other Hackneyed Idearz EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:15 pm

I mean that they might be in the middle of rping with other people, so can't just leave or have him show up randomly to show it to them. What I mean is that put the description that he was the originator and that he passed it on to the other clan members. That way, it's still public, but your character still has the renown for creating and passing it along, but it doesn't have to be done out in character.
Back to top Go down
Olie the pirate
Genin
Genin
Olie the pirate

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves and other Hackneyed Idearz   Werewolves and other Hackneyed Idearz EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:09 pm

Okay, I'll accept those terms I suppose... I just feel like there's not much of a student teacher relationship on this site as far as jutsu learning goes...

But anyway, keep the Beast Transformation - Werewolf unusable/un-learnable for now until he learns the technique.

The rest of the jutsus are fine.
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves and other Hackneyed Idearz   Werewolves and other Hackneyed Idearz EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:11 pm

You can bring up a student/teacher relationship if you WANT TO, sure.
It's just BEST that it offers no mechanical benefits, because that forces the loners to have teachers, when they're just all :/
This way is all cool, I think.
Back to top Go down
Olie the pirate
Genin
Genin
Olie the pirate

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves and other Hackneyed Idearz   Werewolves and other Hackneyed Idearz EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 4:45 am

Yeah, it's nbd I guess

Anyways... bump?
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves and other Hackneyed Idearz   Werewolves and other Hackneyed Idearz EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:05 pm

I already approved those other ones
Back to top Go down
Olie the pirate
Genin
Genin
Olie the pirate

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves and other Hackneyed Idearz   Werewolves and other Hackneyed Idearz EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:13 pm

Oh sweet! I was just making sure that the werewolf is "approved but on hold".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves and other Hackneyed Idearz   Werewolves and other Hackneyed Idearz Empty

Back to top Go down

Werewolves and other Hackneyed Idearz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Customs :: Custom Jutsus-
Jump to: