Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MUST LOOK HERE #1: Profile Updates

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

MUST LOOK HERE #1: Profile Updates Empty
PostSubject: MUST LOOK HERE #1: Profile Updates   MUST LOOK HERE #1: Profile Updates EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:59 pm

Okay, so since I have incredible OCD at times, I've just finished going through everyone's character profile on the Character Board and replacing the old jutsu names with any new ones from the recent Jutsu Update. That being said, the next time that you go to update one of your characters, be sure to PM me first, so that I can give you the forum code to your updated profile

Also, when going through everything, I noticed some bugs with several people's characters, and are listed below. Please respond promptly here so that I can go back and edit said characters' profiles.

Chazz

Saru: Leaf Great Whirlwind is not ninjutsu, it's taijutsu. He doesn't have the proper stats to know a B-rank taijutsu. Please exchange it for something else he can learn

Mafia

June: You had Four Violet Flames Battle Encampment listed twice, please select something else to replace one of them with.

Nyrax

Xi: Earth Style Split doesn't exist, it's the same thing as tearing Earth Turning Palm, exchange it for something else. Iron Body doesn't exist anymore, it's the same thing as Earth spear, replace it with something else

Mahiko

Noroi: There no more edo tensei because of the drama problems, exchange it for another S-rank
Aosagibi: Iron Body doesn't exist anymore, it's the same thing as Earth spear, replace it with something else

Novaix

Hitomi: Iron Body doesn't exist anymore, it's the same thing as Earth spear, replace it with something else

Kojin

Chojo: Iron Body doesn't exist anymore, it's the same thing as Earth spear, replace it with something else

Last edited by Kenji on Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net
Olie the pirate
Genin
Genin
Olie the pirate

PostSubject: Re: MUST LOOK HERE #1: Profile Updates   MUST LOOK HERE #1: Profile Updates EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:04 pm

Wooooah...

That's some serious dedication you've got there coach!
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: MUST LOOK HERE #1: Profile Updates   MUST LOOK HERE #1: Profile Updates EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:02 pm

it's not dedication, like he said, it's his OCD... and Kenji i don't have a character by the name of aosagibi
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: MUST LOOK HERE #1: Profile Updates   MUST LOOK HERE #1: Profile Updates EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:03 pm

er...maybe that was mahiko
Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: MUST LOOK HERE #1: Profile Updates   MUST LOOK HERE #1: Profile Updates EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:04 pm

lol (Y)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MUST LOOK HERE #1: Profile Updates   MUST LOOK HERE #1: Profile Updates Empty

Back to top Go down

MUST LOOK HERE #1: Profile Updates
Page 1 of 1