Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Joukyuu's Bow and Arrows

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

Joukyuu's Bow and Arrows Empty
PostSubject: Joukyuu's Bow and Arrows   Joukyuu's Bow and Arrows EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:03 pm

Name - Heavan's Bow
Rank - A
Type - Bow
Size - Medium
Owner - Kunitoshi Joukyuu
Description - The heavan's Bow is said to have been brought down by an angel and given to the best bowman in the world. It was said to have been made from a holy tree in an unknown land. The wood and string is fortified by the users chakra which also allows the user to increase the speed and power of the arrows that it shoots at the enemy...

Joukyuu's Bow and Arrows Daikyu

Name - Destruction Arrow
Rank - B
Type - Arrow
Size - small
Description - A holed arrowhead with a mass of lead at the end to stabilize it's track and gives it massive destructive power and accuracy.

Joukyuu's Bow and Arrows Gamaran-633232-1

Name - Encircle Arrow
Rank - C
Type - Arrow
Size - small
Description - It's power and speed are not as good as the Destruction arrow, but it's Arrowhead and fletching allows movement in a certain direction with the air resistance, which gives it the ability to curve. This allows the user to target enemies that may be hiding behind trees or building since the trajectory of the arrow is curved and not straight. The piercing power of this arrow is also great then the destruction arrow.

Joukyuu's Bow and Arrows Gamaran-633232-2

Name - Fang Arrow
Rank - A
Type - Arrow
Size - small
Description - The Fang arrow is the best among the three for killing. Once it hits the target, it will crush into there flesh and bone, and grind them. Since the arrow will oscillate violently when fired, controlling it is the most difficult of all. In order to aim correctly towards an enemy, the enemy need to be within 53 meters. If the enemy is further away then 53 meters, it's accuracy deminishes, allowing the posibility of a miss. Also if the user pulls some of the fletching out, the arrow becomes more speratic and unpredictable. This lowers it's accuracy slightly but makes it near impossible to deflect.

Joukyuu's Bow and Arrows Gamaran-633233-1
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: Joukyuu's Bow and Arrows   Joukyuu's Bow and Arrows EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:32 pm

Huh, that's the picture I was gonna use for Honekiri.
Why did I not use it, I have no idea.
And uhm, why is just what appears to be a normal bow an A-rank weapon?
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Joukyuu's Bow and Arrows   Joukyuu's Bow and Arrows EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:50 pm

i'm assuming you mean the encircle arrow? if that's the case, it's because it can hit targets that are around corners, even to the point where they don't even see it coming and also is hard to control in the first place. none of these arrows are normal... look at them closely...
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: Joukyuu's Bow and Arrows   Joukyuu's Bow and Arrows EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:51 pm

Uuuuhm, what, no. I said "what appears to be a normal bow".
Besides, encircle is C, not A.
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Joukyuu's Bow and Arrows   Joukyuu's Bow and Arrows EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:22 pm

oh right, well the reason it's an A-rank is because it increases the speed and strength of an arrow by having chakra poored into it...
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: Joukyuu's Bow and Arrows   Joukyuu's Bow and Arrows EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:57 pm

That seems kinda like.. just average chakra manipulation, like strong arm or something like that. I guess if it does so without needing a jutsu, and is really really good at it, A-rank makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Joukyuu's Bow and Arrows   Joukyuu's Bow and Arrows EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:22 pm

Tret16 wrote:
If the enemy is further away then 53 meters, it's accuracy deminishes, allowing the posibility of a miss.
....so, if it's within 53 meters, it can't miss?
Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Joukyuu's Bow and Arrows   Joukyuu's Bow and Arrows EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:09 pm

Kenji wrote:
Tret16 wrote:
If the enemy is further away then 53 meters, it's accuracy deminishes, allowing the posibility of a miss.
....so, if it's within 53 meters, it can't miss?

Tret16 wrote:

i didn't mention any enemy factors in it because i'm talking about his accuracy. i didn't say anything about a sure hit... the enemy can still dodge it if he's fast enough. i said the possibility of a miss as in his accuracy is reduced.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Joukyuu's Bow and Arrows   Joukyuu's Bow and Arrows EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:38 pm

It's just worded a bit awkwardly I think
Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Joukyuu's Bow and Arrows   Joukyuu's Bow and Arrows EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:52 pm

it's not to me... so approved?
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Joukyuu's Bow and Arrows   Joukyuu's Bow and Arrows EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:42 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joukyuu's Bow and Arrows   Joukyuu's Bow and Arrows Empty

Back to top Go down

Joukyuu's Bow and Arrows
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Customs :: Custom Weapons & Equipment-
Jump to: