Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AMV Contest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

AMV Contest Empty
PostSubject: AMV Contest   AMV Contest EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:54 am

Alright ladies and gentlemen, i'm goin to hold a contest over the next few weeks... hopefully it doesn't take that long and hopefully we get a good participation... As the title insinuates, i'm doin a contest for AMV's. Now when it comes to what you need to do, it's very simple. All you need to do is send me all your FAVORITE AMV to my PM box. It doesn't have to be Naruto AMV, it can be AMV's of any anime that you watch or just happen to come across and thought it was just plain epic... You can send more then one submition for the contest, just don't send me a shit load of alright AMV just so you can have a better chance of winning. If i had to say, a max of ten AMV's per person. i think that;s more then enough to weed out the bad ones...

Now, starting today you will have 3 day's to send me your submitions. After that i will go through all of them and sort them into three catagories.

1: most dramatic- This one i will pay attention to the scenes that are used in the video also the words of the song. Do they correspond with eachother, do the scenes and song bring out the true dramatic points of the anime that it's about.
2: Most cheerful- Pretty much the same as the dramatic only difference is instead of it focusing on the drama of the anime, it focuses on the best times of the anime. where everyone is happy...
3: Overall best- This one is bragging rights catagory. Does the music just sound epic and the scenes in the video show the best scenes of the anime.. And most importent, do they work well together... is the timing right with each scene and the words in the song...

After three day's i will post the results of the videos that have made the first cut of each catagory. There will be several vids in each catagory at this point, this is to let you all choose which you think is the best. At this point i will give you 3 more day's to vote on which vid you guys think is best in each catagory... Now in case of a tie in any catagory, another voting session will commence between the tied vids to see which one wins.

So thanks ahead of time for the participants and i hope that this goes smoothly... start sending in your vids now, and get my attention first. lol
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

AMV Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMV Contest   AMV Contest EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:35 pm

come on guys/girls. need more participants.
Back to top Go down

AMV Contest
Page 1 of 1