Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Camp Hideyoshi

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Camp Hideyoshi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Camp Hideyoshi   Camp Hideyoshi - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

A large fortress located on one of the mountains of Iron Country. The fortress is primarily made of wood and stone, but is strong and stable enough to hold its position on the mountain face. The genius of its construction allows for heat to be kept inside the base. There are several quarters for soldiers, an armory, and a training field where the samurai keep up their skill.

The camp is overseen by Captain Hideyoshi.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

PostSubject: Re: Camp Hideyoshi   Camp Hideyoshi - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 7:09 pm

Chishio Iwakan

Iwakan reacted faster than her normal movements would give away to snatch the key out of the air, glancing at it quickly before looking back up.

“Awesome. Sounds good. Thanks n’ stuff. I guess I’ll be seein’ ya.” She offered a quick wave before unlocking the door, stepping inside and locking it again behind her. She deliberated for a few moments on whether she should wash up tonight or tomorrow morning, finally deciding that if she washed up tonight she could sleep in instead of needing to wake up even earlier in the morning. It would also give her some time to relax with a nice bath! Being forced to cleanse oneself in cold streams all the time was a real bummer…

With that decided she went about the business of losing her shorts, coat, overly heavy boots and the protective plate over her chest and back. From there it was just unwrapping her seemingly overzealously applied sarashi, but then it wasn’t exactly overzealous when it was practically the only thing she wore as covering most of the time. It allowed her much easier movement and it was much less of a pain if she needed to sprout her wings or tail.

A warm bath for once felt simply divine and she stayed soaking in the water until it began to go cold and her fingers and toes were all wrinkled. Finally she forced herself to step out and dry up, now so relaxed that she didn’t even bother getting dressed before curling up in bed and falling asleep.

Unfortunately that meant that she was about ten or so minutes late to her briefing since she had to re-wrap herself and actually wake up along the way. She still seemed half asleep as she moseyed into the room with a casual wave as if she wasn’t late at all.

“How’s stuff?”
Mood: Calm
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 3 • Speed: 4 • Strength: 3 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 1
Ninjutsu: 3 • Taijutsu: 4 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 0/50
TP: 1894

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Camp Hideyoshi   Camp Hideyoshi - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:15 am

Hissori Bikou

The next morning once Iwakan arrived, she would see Hissori and Hideyoshi meeting up and chatting. As she showed up they ended their conversation. Based on the way they were acting, it wasn't anything important being discussed, only filler for Iwakan's absence. "Felt like sleeping in a bit today?", Hissori asked casually. It wasn't an extremely biting remark, just a way to learn why Iwakan had shown up a bit late. He was leaning up against a wall, a stance that he normally did when he was calm.
Level:
Sannin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Special Equipment: None
Active Jutsu: None
Current AP: 0 Current TP: 2,755
Back to top Go down
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

PostSubject: Re: Camp Hideyoshi   Camp Hideyoshi - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:57 am

Chishio Iwakan

“The trip here was pretty damn tiring,” Iwakan replied simply to Hissori’s question. She didn’t really feel like going into the details of just how complicated applying her choice of clothing could be. Actually she’d really rather just leave the entire topic of her body out of their discussions. Admitting to sleeping in was good enough for her. “Did I miss anything aside from some man talk?”
TP: 1961

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Camp Hideyoshi   Camp Hideyoshi - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:12 am

Hissori Bikou

"Fair enough, and I wouldn't exactly call it guy talk", Hissori said with a shrug. "I was just trying to get a better idea of the situation that you and I are leaping into. Morale, positioning, the enemy. Various things like that", Hissori said with a simple shrug. "We were waiting to discuss the mission until you got here", Hissori added before looking over towards Hideyoshi who obviously had all the details.

The captain gave a quick nod. "Well than since you're all here might as well get started", he said before clearing his throat. "Hissori and Iwakan, you two are to travel to the closest outpost of the enemy army. It's merely a scouting outpost and won't be heavily fortified. Your mission is to get in, and kill everyone before any warning bell or flare is thrown. It is to be quick and efficient", Hideyoshi repeated as if someone had repeated it word for word to him earlier. "If you have any questions now is the time to ask them I suppose", he added now unsure of himself.

Hissori glanced over at Iwakan. "Any questions on your end?"
Level:
Sannin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Current AP: 0 Current TP: 2,948
Back to top Go down
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

PostSubject: Re: Camp Hideyoshi   Camp Hideyoshi - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:38 am

Chishio Iwakan

“Sorry ‘bout that…” Iwakan gave her half assed apology with a dismissive wave. She wasn’t too interested in spending all her time on looking like a tool as she apologized for being ten minutes late to saving everyone’s ass.

She had what seemed to her to be the most obvious question in the world once she was asked if she had any. She didn’t hesitate to ask it plainly.

“Do we have a rough estimate of how many?”
TP: 2039

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Camp Hideyoshi   Camp Hideyoshi - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:43 am

Hissori Bikou

"Our best estimate is around twenty soldiers, lightly armored and more skilled in range combat. They aren't great fighters but there will be a few REAL warriors there who are ordered to keep the area safe. That number is probably around five. Don't be fooled though, if they see you coming they'll still put up a good resistance", Hideyoshi added.

Hissori gave a simple nod. "Seems easy enough, almost makes me wonder why you guys haven't already taken it out. I'm guessing because you want to test our abilities and if we're even worth what you're paying us", Hissori said as he pushed himself off the wall. "That's fine by me, it'll get done"
Level:
Sannin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Current AP: 0 Current TP: 3,062
Back to top Go down
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

PostSubject: Re: Camp Hideyoshi   Camp Hideyoshi - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 7:42 am

Chishio Iwakan

“Lame mission is lame,” Iwakan scoffed. “Give us travel time plus ten minutes and we’ll be done. Well… let’s go get this over with then. With any luck I can be back in time for a nap…”
TP: 2076

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Camp Hideyoshi   Camp Hideyoshi - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:14 pm

Hissori Bikou

"As long as we get paid I don't care if you have me do one handed push ups outside, let's just get it over with", Hissori said as he looked at Hideyoshi who was holding out a slip of paper, obvious directions to the location of this outpost. Hissori quickly took it and folded it up into a sleeve. He turned and began walking. "Ready to kill some men Iwakan?"
Level:
Sannin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Current AP: 0 Current TP: 3,132
Back to top Go down
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

PostSubject: Re: Camp Hideyoshi   Camp Hideyoshi - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:16 pm

Chishio Iwakan

As Hissori took the directions, Iwakan was busy unraveling a small part of the bandage on her hand. Once she’d revealed the summoning seal she was after she performed the needed hand sign and was immediately retrieving a large, iron kanabo that appeared quite viciously designed from the ensuing puff of smoke. Needless to say it would be doing some serious damage today. She slung it over her shoulder like a baseball bat and followed just behind Hissori on his way out.

“I hope they don’t bleed too much…” she complained. “Cleaning up blood is such a pain in the ass…”
TP: 2177

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Camp Hideyoshi   Camp Hideyoshi - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:52 pm

Hissori Bikou

"Impressive", Hissori remarked as he looked at the fearsome weapon. Anyone that fully got hit by that thing was as good as dead, or someone that not even Hissori would want to face. "You are much stronger than you look, I am impressed for what little worth that is", he added as they kept moving forward. "You want to survey the area, or just charge in?", Hissori asked simply. Might as well come up with a minor plan before they got there.
Level:
Sannin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Current AP: 0 Current TP: 3,214
Back to top Go down
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

PostSubject: Re: Camp Hideyoshi   Camp Hideyoshi - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:55 pm

Chishio Iwakan

“Don’t be. It does most of the work,” she replied to what she assumed was a compliment, spinning the large pummeling instrument once on her shoulder. “We should take a quick survey of enemy positions, but I don’t think we’ll need much more than that before mounting an offensive. So long as we can move from attack to attack without alerting anyone until the end this should go off without a hitch, agreed?” She looked to Hissori for confirmation or argument. She welcomed either, though she wasn’t exactly one to argue back.
TP: 2269

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Camp Hideyoshi   Camp Hideyoshi - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:20 am

Hissori Bikou

"Agreed, quick attacks should work fine. As Samurai they probably won't be expecting a shinobi attack. The Samurai aren't well known for being experts in stealth after all", Hissori remarked before making a single hand sign. After a few moments the color of his outfit changed from the blacks and browns to a pure white. "Technique I worked up, figured I'd blend in to the snow upon approach", Hissori said as if Iwakan had actually asked him what he was doing. "Let's show them that we're worth our money though", he said with a smile as they left the fort.
Level:
Sannin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Current AP: 0 Current TP: 3,314
Back to top Go down
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

PostSubject: Re: Camp Hideyoshi   Camp Hideyoshi - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:35 pm

Chishio Iwakan

“I got nothin’,” Iwakan replied with a simple, apathetic shrug. “Just good ole know how. I suppose I could use a little work on my stealth really, but in most cases there’s not a lotta need for stealth with this puppy.” She rocked the kanabo on her shoulder a little to emphasize that that was what she meant. “I’m not terrible though.”
TP: 2331

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp Hideyoshi   Camp Hideyoshi - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Camp Hideyoshi