Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beach

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Beach Empty
PostSubject: Beach   Beach EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:33 am

A hotspot for tourists, a large sandy beach with volleyball nets, a board walk and the only safe area to swim in the ocean near Kiri.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net
Mahiko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Mahiko

Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach EmptySun May 29, 2011 11:51 am

Susano'o

"Don't let hit reach the water! Stop him at all costs!"

The blood. There had been so much blood. It spilled from the bodies like a deep-scarlet syrup, treacly liquid filled with infinite delights. The Seven Swordsman's feet pounded against the malleable ground with as much force as he could muster. All he had to do was reach the ocean and then he would be fine. Free from the boredom that was this shinobi system, all he had to do was-

Stop here.

The Seven Swordsman suddenly halted, his muscles tense from shock. It was the same voice; the same voice that had commanded him to kill his comrades in cold blood. What did this voice want from him?! Didn't it receive enough joy from his now fugitive state? Did it want the hunter-nin murder him in the same way that he slashed down (or rather shaved and mauled) two of his fellow Seven Swordsmen? Who was-

At that moment, an enormous tidal wave (the likes of which Kirigakure had never seen before) crashed onto the beach's nighttime shore, carrying with it sand, sediment, and a few birds. The wave obviously shocked his pursuers as they had never seen such an enormous aqueous structure in their lives. Indeed, this was evidenced by their lack of reaction as the waves receeded into their home before crashing the shore once more. They were stuck between catching the fugitive or sending a flood alert to the Mizukage. Unfortunately for them, they had to settle for the latter as the second wave crashed onto the beach and drew with it the lone shinobi.

Mood: Eerie
Condition: Tired
Stamina: 5 • Speed: 4 • Strength: 3 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 3
Ninjutsu: 4 • Taijutsu: 5 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 2
TP: 400
Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 2:35 am

Hanyou Rakdos

Rakdos found himself sitting at the edge of the beach, letting his feet dip into the water as the tide pushed it further. Feeling the cold water provided some small level of comfort for him. He was sore from the last few battles that he had gotten into, which is why this morning he came to the beach while it was still a bit cold. There was no one else around yet, so he'd be able to just have some nice time to himself. He closed his eyes slowly, as the sound of the waves began to fill his ears.
Mood: Calm
Condition: Sore
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 2 • Strength: 2 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 2
Ninjutsu: 2 • Taijutsu: 2 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 10
TP: 8,676

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 2:53 am

Megumi Hirohata

The next thing that Rakdos knew, he'd have someone else hovering right over him, blocking out the morning sun and casting a long shadow over him. "Well well, don't usually see anyone else here this early...trying to beat the morning rush?" Megumi folded her arms across her chest and bent down, starting at him. Her face would be only about an inch away from his when he opened his eyes again.
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 5 • Speed: 5 • Strength: 5 • Intelligence: 3 • Chakra Control: 3
AP: N/A
TP: 0

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 3:44 am

Hanyou Rakdos

That was a voice that Rakdos recognized. He suddenly opened his eyes to be greeted with a face that was only inches away from him. Rakdos nearly jumped, but thankfully with being a shinobi he wasn't quite so jumpy as he used to be. "I guess I need to train my hearing, I didn't hear you until you spoke", Rakdos admitted. "Considering you're the Ex-Mizukage I suppose that I'll forgive myself on that one", he said with a weak laugh. "And yeah, just wanted a bit of time to myself, this is a good place to think..........and what are you doing out here? Just enjoying the water?", Rakdos asked.

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 3:55 am

Megumi Hirohata

Megumi chuckled lightly as she straightened herself, placing her hands on her hips and still looking down at him. "I wouldn't worry about not hearing me approach. I'm only heard when I want to be." Shifting her weight, she lifted one arm and held it behind her neck, stretching out a bit while she stood there. "Oh, I always come here during the mornings, I like the water. It's so crowded later in the day, too, so the early hours are the best hours."

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 4:01 am

Hanyou Rakdos

Rakdos just gave a nod at her statement. "Fair enough I suppose", the genin said as Megumi went on to explain herself. As an ex Kage he supposed that she could pretty much do anything that she wanted. "Well I can't blame ya on that last one, I like the water myself", Rakdos admitted as the water came up to his feet once again. He just smiled before looking back at Megumi. "May I ask a question, how would you say that my performance was the other day?", he asked curiously. He figured that she'd be honest with him.

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 4:06 am

Megumi Hirohata

Megumi raised a finger to her chin, holding it there while she pretended to think deeply. "Hmm....can you ask me a question...well, maaaybe." She looked upwards for a moment, then back down, shifted her weight, and then finally folded her arms over her chest again. "Very well, go ahead, kiddo." She listened carefully to his question, rather expecting it. He seemed like one interested in an honest answer, always eager to improve himself, but not in an overly cocky or arrogant way like his teammates. "Oh, well let's see, I think you'd showed some promise for one of your position, but there is a lot of room for improvement. You seem to have a good attitude about it, though. If you follow my brother's teachings, I think you'll go quite far in your career."

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 4:15 am

Hanyou Rakdos

Rakdos listened to the answer and gave a nod as Megumi explained her honest answer. "Well I appreciate your honesty, hopefully my career will go very far", he said as he thought about her answer. She seemed to be honest in her words, so he'd have to take her word for it for now. "Kenji is a good teacher, I hope that he and I will be able to get along in the future............has he said anything about me to you?", he asked as he glanced up at Megumi.

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 4:19 am

Megumi Hirohata

"Only about what I've just said to you," she remarked with a laugh, then proceeding to sit down next to him and lounge out on the wet sand. "Well, different words, but same meaning. You'll be a good student if you just listen to what he has to say. But anyway, now's not the time to spend talking about those sorts of things, now's a time for relaxing. We're at the beach after all! Though, I can't say I'm not slightly disappointed I have company this time... I was planning on sunbathing." As to why she wouldn't be able to sunbathe with someone else there, Rakdos could only guess... or maybe figure out her drift if he were smart enough.

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 4:23 am

Hanyou Rakdos

"Huh", Rakdos said to himself as he pondered what that meant. Kenji hadn't said anything, so did he not read the reports about his demon half? Or did he merely not care? Rakdos was about to ask this very question before Megumi cut him off, saying that now was a time for relaxing and zero questions. Rakdos just gave a shrug, he supposed that he had to accept that. At the sunbathing comment, Rakdos just looked over at her and raised an eyebrow. What he wouldn't give to be able to turn invisible right now! "Yeah, well I could use some relaxing. I just got back from a string of missions actually", Rakdos admitted as he leaned back, his hands holding him back from completely laying down though.

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 4:25 am

Megumi Hirohata

Megumi lifted an eyebrow and gave the boy a curious look. "You're doing missions? That's normally something that students do with their sensei and full team, you know. Why are you taking on missions by yourself exactly?"

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 4:27 am

Hanyou Rakdos

"I would if my teammates hadn't gotten themselves hospitalized because they can't get along", Rakdos remarked as he glanced over at Megumi. "And I wanted to test myself, one mission lead to another and I just felt like I was bettering myself and I was really on a roll", he said before glancing at Megumi. "I just need to get strong faster than them is all"

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 4:32 am

Megumi Hirohata

"Well, I suppose that does make sense," she agreed, nodding slowly. It was true, his teammates had decommissioned themselves for a while by way of chakra exhaustion... and it was their own faults too. Well, she and Kenji had gone and bet on the outcome, too, but still... And to think it had ended in a tie, so neither of them could win the bet. Not that it really mattered, it was still a very fun night... "So, just taking a much needed break now in that case, I see." She sucked in a deep breath, slowly letting it out. "Tell you what, if you're really that interested in getting stronger, then how about you spend the day with me? Just going to be relaxing around and hanging out for a while, then later this afternoon I'll give you a private training session. How does that sound?"

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 4:35 am

Hanyou Rakdos

Rakdos just gave a nod as Megumi approved of what he was doing, or at the very least seemed to understand why he was pushing himself farther and farther. However, at the comment and offer about giving him some private training, Rakdos's face turned right towards Megumi at a quick speed. "Wait, are you being serious right now?", he asked. If this was a joke, it was a pretty mean one. "I would absolutely appreciate that, I have one curiosity question though", Rakdos said. Perhaps she'd be able to help him. "I was hoping to join the hunter nin one day..........would you be able to help me?"

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 4:38 am

Megumi Hirohata

Megumi laughed. "Of course I'm being serious. What reason would I have to mess with your head like that?" She let out an amused breath and leaned back on her hands, smiling at him. "Kid, I'm a former Mizukage. How would I not be able to help you with that? I mean give me some credit, I have a lot of pull in this village."

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 4:41 am

Hanyou Rakdos

Rakdos gained a large smile on his face, larger than he had in years. Here was a former leader of the village, telling him that he had talent, saying that her brother agreed with her about said talent, and now she was going to help him. "Wow......thank you", Rakdos said before bowing his head in respect. "Thank you so much, I won't let our training go to waste I swear", Rakdos said before pulling his head back up. "I know that I'm not ready yet, but it's always been one of my goals to become an elite member of the Hunter nin"

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 4:45 am

Megumi Hirohata

Megumi merely gave him a wink. "Don't mention it kid, it was my job to help bring up the next generation of ninja remember. As for your aspirations, don't forget them. Keeping working hard and you'll get there one day, no doubt." Rolling over onto her front, she propped herself up with her elbows and glanced back at him again, letting a drawn out pause pass between them before asking another question. "By the way... how do you go about feeding yourself? It can't be easy finding a steady food source with your particular... appetite."

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 4:48 am

Hanyou Rakdos

"Thanks, I'll definitely take that all to heart. Promise", Rakdos said as he leaned fully back, looking up at the clouds now. Yep, Rakdos Hanyou felt like he was on top of the whole world. That was of course, up until that question was dropped. He just stood deadly still before turning his head to look at Megumi. "You read my report than..........should have known you would", he said before moving to a sitting position. "Mainly I hunt for small animals and feed on them", he said honestly. "Sometimes I can suppress it for a while, but than the next day it'll just get worse"

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 4:52 am

Megumi Hirohata

Megumi took in a deep breath and slowly let it out, shaking her head slightly as he answered his question. "No, no, that's no good..." she muttered to herself, while rubbing her chin in thought. Eventually, she sat up again and positioned herself cross-legged, hands holding her ankles as she leaned forward closer to him. "That's no way for someone to live. tell you what, I'll talk tot he hospital and set something up for you. I'm sure I can get you a decent supply of blood packs. Of course, they won't be free, but then I wouldn't think you currently have grocery bills to pay anyway."

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 4:54 am

Hanyou Rakdos

As Megumi said that wasn't good, Rakdos felt his muscles tensing. It was as if the entire world was frozen for this moment of fear. What was she going to say next? As she spoke about setting something up, Rakdos just blinked, not even bothering to agree to the offer or turning it down. As he stared he finally brought himself back to reality. "Woah, wait a second right there", he said as he shook his head. "You're talking as if.......you're okay with what I am? Aren't you freaked out?"

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 5:00 am

Megumi Hirohata

"Ha, please," Megumi said with a laugh. "When you live to be my age... er, not that I'm old or anything... I mean look at me, I'm not... really... ahem, what I meant was, when you're as experienced as I am, you see a lot of things in the world. You're not the first Hanyou I've ever come across, you know. And I know well enough that it's the person that determines who he is, not his heritage. To put it matter-of-factly, I'm not okay with what you are... I'm okay with who you are. Because that's all that matters."

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 5:02 am

Hanyou Rakdos

Rakdos just listened, his face a confused jumble of emotions. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. He looked down at the sand for a second before glancing up at Megumi. "You really mean that". he said in almost a tone of disbelief. He looked at his hand, watching them slowly transform into the claws that he had always tried to hide from people. "You're the first person to ever really say that to me"

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 5:05 am

Megumi Hirohata

Megumi smiled warmly at the boy as he seemed in complete disbelief that anyone could be so kind to him, all because of how he was born. "Of course I mean that," she said, moving closer to him and holding a hand to his shoulder. "What kind of person would I be if I hated you just because of your race? Not one worthy of being called a kage, that's for sure." She chuckled a little and then raised a finger, gently poking at the tips of one of his claws. "Looking pretty sharp there kid," she joked.

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 5:07 am

Hanyou Rakdos

Rakdos gained a tiny smile as she said all those things, saying that those who hate others because of their race wouldn't even be worthy of being a Kage. "Maybe I have a better chance here than I originally thought", he admitted before she said the line about the claw. A loud laugh came to Rakdos ,causing him to nearly fall over. "Wow, I've been using these things for years and I've never heard that one........good one", he added as he wiped a tear away from his face.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach Empty

Back to top Go down

Beach