Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beach

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Beach   Beach - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:33 am

First topic message reminder :

A hotspot for tourists, a large sandy beach with volleyball nets, a board walk and the only safe area to swim in the ocean near Kiri.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 5:11 am

Megumi Hirohata

"Glad to amuse you," Megumi said with another laugh of her own. Corny, but effective. After the moment died down, she took in a deep breath again and smiled, proceeding to stand up and stretch her arms out, yawning. "Alright, now how about we enjoy the water already? I've been here quite a while already and I've yet to jump in. What do you say?"
Mood: Calm
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 5 • Speed: 5 • Strength: 5 • Intelligence: 3 • Chakra Control: 3
Ninjutsu: 4 • Taijutsu: 5 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: N/A
TP: 0

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 5:13 am

Hanyou Rakdos

"Believe me when I say that it's appreciated. I haven't laughed like that in ages", Rakdos admitted before hearing her comment about the water. Rakdos tilted his head and cracked his neck. "You can go on ahead, I'll join a little later. I wanna just rest a little longer", Rakdos said with a smile. He hoped that the blood wouldn't be too expensive. He had just earned some money but he'd still need a few ryo to invest in other shinobi tools and scrolls.
Condition: Sore
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 2 • Strength: 2 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 2
Ninjutsu: 2 • Taijutsu: 2 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 10
TP: 8,676

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 5:17 am

Megumi Hirohata

"Well, suit yourself," she said, giving him a small wave before hurrying off into the cold waters. She made it out a good ways until she was in up to about halfway up her chest. Once there, she stopped and started reaching down into the water, seemingly looking for something. Rakdos wouldn't be able to tell from where he was sitting, since she was a good distance out. A second later though, she straightened herself and lifted her bikini bottoms out of the water, apparently having taken them off. Her bikini top followed, and then she pivoted her body slightly and tossed the two pieces back to shore. They landed right next to where Rakdos was sitting. "When I'm done, throw them back out to me!" she called, then turning back to plunge herself into an ice cold wave.

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 5:20 am

Hanyou Rakdos

Rakdos just continued to sit there, watching Megumi head out into the water, only to have her take off her clothes a few moments later. Rakdos just blinked before seeing her bikini land next to him. "You got it", Rakdos said with a thumbs up before he looked down at the bikini. Amazing, to think that this woman used to be the Mizukage. He wondered if she was just as carefree and wild as she was now. It wasn't necessarily a bad thing, it just wasn't common for a leader was all.

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 5:25 am

Megumi Hirohata

A rarity she was indeed. Megumi was hardly ever the typical kage when holding the position. Granted, she did the work and cared greatly about the village and its people, but she was a little... well, carefree is a good word for it. Wild, maybe. She certainly did turn some heads and raise some eyebrows with the way she used to dress in her younger days. She never let anyone touch her, but she sure did like it when they looked. Then, of course there were the things she did at home with Kenji... and still does. Things that most people frown upon.

But she just didn't care. It was how she lived her life, and no one was going to tell her otherwise. She'd be damned if she let society conform her to how it wanted her to be. For quite some time, Megumi floated out there in the water, diving down every now and then and back stroking quite the distance away from shore. She didn't start drifting back towards shore until about an hour afterwards and still she was taking her time..

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 5:28 am

Hanyou Rakdos

Rakdos just continued to watch Megumi for a while, the whole hour actually. He didn't have a care in the world. He just couldn't believe that in a time with such tension that there was someone out there like Megumi. Someone who wasn't filled with hate or bitterness, someone that was loyal and loved her village and it's people with all her heart. "Amazing", Rakdos said under his breath. "I can see that you really enjoy that water", he called out to her once she got a bit closer to shore.

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 5:31 am

Megumi Hirohata

"I told you didn't I?" Megumi responded, shouting back so he could hear her. She chuckled under her breath, finally reaching a spot close enough to shore where she could stand up, the water just down past her chest. She called out to him again. "Alright, go ahead and throw 'em back!" She waved her arm above her head a few times, then waited patiently for him to give her back her bikini.

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 5:38 am

Hanyou Rakdos

Rakdos of course obeyed immediately and threw the swimsuit over to Megumi as she requested. He didn't see it as any good idea to make an Ex Kage wait, especially to one of only two people that had shown him any level of kindness so far. Well, Rakdos supposed that Kenji had been nice. He wasn't being quite as helpful as Megumi, but he was still nice. "How'd you enjoy your dip?", Rakdos asked.

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 5:40 am

Megumi Hirohata

Megumi caught her two bikini pieces out of the air, then quickly proceeded to slip them back on and adjust them into place. When they were on again, she walked swiftly back to the shore and sat herself down next to Rakdos. The water had been quite frigid that morning, as was evident by a certain bodily reaction. Letting out a deep breath, she dropped down to her back, lounging in the sand again and then glancing back at him. "It was great thanks. Should have come in too, the water was quite refreshing."

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 5:45 am

Hanyou Rakdos

Rakdos just gave a shrug. "Yeah I probably should have, maybe next time though", Rakdos said casually as he leaned back into the sand again. He gave a tiny sigh before glancing at Megumi again. "So that blood deal you mentioned, do you think that would be pretty difficult to work out?", he asked curiously. "Not that I need it right now or anything.....just for future reference and all", he said with a tiny laugh. It was obvious he wasn't very comfortable with the subject. After all, they were talking about getting him fresh blood in order to survive.

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 5:49 am

Megumi Hirohata

"Not at all," Megumi said, with a small wave of the hand. "I mean, donor blood is for those who need it, specifically those who would die without it. You pretty much fit that description. Of course, since you'd need it every day, that's why you'd probably have to pay them a fee for whatever you consume. Not much, mind you, probably about the same as anyone else's grocery bill. I'm pretty sure I could swing that deal by some time tomorrow."

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 5:51 am

Hanyou Rakdos

"Excellent", Rakdos said with a grin as he thought about never having to eat those nasty animals again. Rakdos had tasted human blood before, and it was much more appetizing. Rakdos realized that he'd have to find some way in order to carry a large amount with him, in case he went on a several day mission trip or anything like that. Still, that was for another time now wasn't it? "Thank you again Megumi, that will at least take one large stress out of my life"

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 5:55 am

Megumi Hirohata

Megumi gave him a small thumbs up and a smile. "Like I said, don't mention. Can't have someone in my village scavenging off animals, after all. That's no way to live." She turned away from him again, lying down flat on the sand and taking in a few deep breaths, eyes closed. She loved just lying on the beach like this, taking in the sun. Granted, normally she'd have removed her swimsuit entirely to do so, but she couldn't very well do that with Rakdos sitting right there. Normally, there was no one ever here this early in the morning. This was a first. "Hmm, well I'm going to have to head back to my apartment to change in a bit," she said calmly, resting a hand on her flat stomach, which slowly rose and fell with each breath. "You can come with me if you want; I'll cook up some brunch for us, too."

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 5:59 am

Hanyou Rakdos

Rakdos gave a nod. "Well it'll definitely help get rid of that strange taste in my mouth", he said with a tiny laugh before hearing her next offer. Perhaps after they ate that could go through that training. "Well that sounds good and all but what about my appetite problem that we just discussed?", Rakdos asked curiously. He had a feeling that she had some sort of plan, but he couldn't help but be curious about what it was about after all. Still, considering she was related to his teacher he was going to do his best to get on her good side. She seemed to think decently of him, perhaps she'd convince Kenji that he really had remarkable potential.

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 6:03 am

Megumi Hirohata

"Ah, not to worry," she said with a little laugh, sitting upright. "I'm still not going to let you eat off an animal, but I probably won't be able to work out anything with the hospital until tomorrow. So, in the meantime I'll give you permission feed off me." She stood up now, stretching out again and cracking the tight knots in her torso's joints. "That is of course if you're comfortable with that. Just don't go gorging yourself too much, I still use my blood, after all," she added, with a joking chuckle.

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 6:06 am

Hanyou Rakdos

Rakdos did a double take as he heard what Megumi's suggestion for brunch was. Rakdos bit down on his lip as he thought it over for a few moments. He knew what he really needed to say to her. "Ya know I don't think that would be such a good idea", Rakdos said honestly as he shifted a bit uncomfortably where he was sitting. "I mean, I don't want to do anything I'll come to regret is all", Rakdos said as he glanced over at Megumi. Rakdos wasn't sure how it worked for other Hanyou, but blood for him was like an addiction, the main reason that he tried to eat animals. If Rakdos had human blood, he worried that he'd want nothing but that from now on.

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 6:13 am

Megumi Hirohata

Megumi lifted an eyebrow. She hadn't really expected him to refuse the offer, rather thinking he'd enjoy the chance for some fresh blood for a change. "Are you... sure? I mean, I don't really have any other blood lying around my place," she said, with a slight chuckle. "And I'm certainly not going to just eat in front of you while you starve. I am giving you permission, you won't be doing anything I wouldn't want. I'm just looking to help you out until I can talk to the hospital. Besides, it's not like you have to bite my neck and go all vampire on me or anything. You can just nibble on my forearm, or I can drain some in a glass if you'd prefer."

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 6:15 am

Hanyou Rakdos

Rakdos tapped his fingers against his leg slowly. He felt his muscles tensing up as she tried to encourage him to drink her blood. Rakdos wanted to refuse, but much like any kind of addiction, he could only do it for so long. "Well......if you drained a bit into a glass I suppose that I could be okay with that. Just for this one time of course", he said with a nod more to himself. "Yeah......I guess that wouldn't be too bad"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beach