Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Questions about stuff

Go down 
+3
Tret16
Kenji
Novaix
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

Questions about stuff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Questions about stuff   Questions about stuff - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 11:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

First off, how would one go about making one of those RP box things? Are they necessary, or just a nice-to-have thing?
Also, are the scrolls needed for summoning via kuchiyose the same as the 2000 ryo ones for weapons, or different?
Thanks in advance ^^;
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Questions about stuff   Questions about stuff - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:04 am

For example, wandering nins have something like a passport. that passport allows you in certain villages that have given you permission... Typically something like a favor would need to be done to gain a villages trust enough to gains permission to enter...
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: Questions about stuff   Questions about stuff - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:29 am

Yes yes, I know all of that stuff, and thanks.
Back to top Go down
Artemis_Sol
Genin
Genin
Artemis_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Questions about stuff   Questions about stuff - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:31 am

Novaix, like, I really hope you don't like mind if I continue a question discussion on this thread. Is that like okay?
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: Questions about stuff   Questions about stuff - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:33 am

I don't really care, but if it's not relevant to the current discussion it's kinda random and you should make your own thread XD
Back to top Go down
Artemis_Sol
Genin
Genin
Artemis_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Questions about stuff   Questions about stuff - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:35 am

Oh, like, it does...but I'll like may own thread anyway. See ye'!
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: Questions about stuff   Questions about stuff - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 4:54 am

Twice in a day, that's a first.
With regards to chakra sensing abilities (Fierce Raining, Kaguya, Bijuu), what's the difference between them?
Depending on answer I might want to change my bijuu abilities/bug someone for a bijuu with unique abilities~ :3
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Questions about stuff   Questions about stuff - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:54 am

Kagura has a greater range I would say, and can tell more specifics on chakra level and whatnot, and can tell when a person is lying. But to tell specifics of a person, you have to focus on them individually. In order to detect multiple approaching people, you wouldn't be able to determine their specifics unless going by them one by one, which, depending on the enemy size, could take a while. It also has to be used consciously, in other words you have to be actively using it and looking yourself.

Fierce Raining blankets a wide area, greater than that of a village and its surrounding areas, but can't reach as far as Kagura. It can't tell specific chakra levels or if a person is lying or anything like that, but enough so that the user can determine differences to know if someone who doesn't belong to the village is intruding. It doesn't have to be constantly used consciously. Once the rain starts falling, it falls until the user releases it, and alerts them automatically.

Chakra sensing for jinchuriki is, for all intents and purposes, like a free Kagura.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: Questions about stuff   Questions about stuff - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:57 am

....then Chakra Sensing seems a little mediocre, doesn't it? As a bijuu power, that is?
snap, and here I wasn't really wanting to get any of the other bijuu powers available
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Questions about stuff   Questions about stuff - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:03 am

Depends on your personal opinion I guess. If you were planning on learning Kagura in the future, but could get it for free instead, someone might be willing to go for it *shrug*
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: Questions about stuff   Questions about stuff - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:06 am

I'd rather just run the 1-2 missions to get Kagura...
Mind if I change bijuu powers and/or moeface at someone for their bijuu?
Even though I was totally going for a thing here with the six-tails...... ehhh, I dunno, I'll sort it or something.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Questions about stuff   Questions about stuff - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:11 am

sure, you can

though after looking it up, the bijuu sensing also extends to being able to sense evil intent within a person. That's something even kagura can't do
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: Questions about stuff   Questions about stuff - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:12 am

Yeah, but that's a little unclear and everything..

And thanks~
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Genin
Genin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Questions about stuff   Questions about stuff - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:11 pm

What area is lacking in characters?
Back to top Go down
Mahiko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Mahiko

PostSubject: Re: Questions about stuff   Questions about stuff - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:27 pm

Kumo, yo.
Back to top Go down
Mizu
Genin
Genin
Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Questions about stuff   Questions about stuff - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:56 pm

Ok! I was thinking about making another character, so I'll make one suited for kumo then Smile
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: Questions about stuff   Questions about stuff - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 7:34 am

Was looking over Uchihas in case I felt the urge, beyond not having to spend ryo is there any real advantage to the Jutsu Copying? I get that the ryo cost is a good advantage, was just wondering if there were other things.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Questions about stuff   Questions about stuff - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 9:39 am

well you can copy/learn them in the middle of battle, instead of having to wait for an update
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: Questions about stuff   Questions about stuff - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:41 am

So, I finally have another (pending) character who's good for Summoning.
Do all the things in a contract have to be the same species, or can you go wtf a-la Pain's summons?
If not, I'll probably hold a poll or something.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Questions about stuff   Questions about stuff - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:39 am

they all need to be the same animal
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: Questions about stuff   Questions about stuff - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:10 am

Alrighty. I suppose, if anything, Pain's summons are more like stored weapons, a-la Kakashi's dogs.
This is good anyway, probably was gonna feel eh about having a mixture.
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: Questions about stuff   Questions about stuff - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:32 am

I notice Lightning Release Armor has been updated to give +5 to Overall Taijutsu Rating.
If so, Iron-Sand Self-Puppetry and Kyle's Fire Release Armor should probably be given similar boosts, 'cus they're all the same kinda thing, aren't they? They do all have the same drawback, too.
Back to top Go down
Mahiko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Mahiko

PostSubject: Re: Questions about stuff   Questions about stuff - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:58 pm

Not necessarily, Lightning Release increases reaction time by speeding up the synapses with electricity, the others don't do that (although Kyle's Fire Armor may be an exception since it works with muscles?)
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: Questions about stuff   Questions about stuff - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:39 pm

Kyle's is speeding up the muscles/bloodflow, and the iron sand one works by sort of pushing the body or something.
The iron sand one is kinda doesn't-matter-too-much, since to get magnetism you need electricity anyway so you can get the lightning armor.
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: Questions about stuff   Questions about stuff - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:14 am

In addition to the X-release armor questions.

The rules state "No teleports", but the Body Flicker technique is fundamentally teleport-y.
Any particular limitations or rules on its use?
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Questions about stuff   Questions about stuff - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 12:25 pm

on the contrary, in our version it's merely the masking of your movements as you attack or retreat. Your speed is still based on your own speed. After all, if everyone could use it to teleport around, no one would ever hit anyone with anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions about stuff   Questions about stuff - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions about stuff
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next