Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Site Event/Saga

Go down 
+9
Mafia
Marz
Tret16
Novaix
Nyrax
Kirschblüte Geist
Mahiko
Kyle
Kenji
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

First Site Event/Saga - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 5 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 3:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

Alright, it's time to start up at least the preliminary information for our first saga, which will involve the introduction of bijuu to the site, brought forth by our cultist group attempting to steal them for their power. While I'm not certain exactly how the event will play out, we would like to give everyone an opportunity to participate, by signing up one of their characters here. Those characters that are signed up to participate will receive certain rewards upon the completion of the saga. It can be a high level to help retrieve the stolen bijuu, or a lower level nin who could possibly be kidnapped for various reasons yet to be decided. A note to the mods, though, all the kages will be participating by default. Also, once this saga ends, there will be jinchuriki. You may also apply for one of those, which can be given to an already made character (that started as a Genin), or given to a new character that you will create later. Keep in mind that since there are only 9 jinchuriki available to go around, and more than 9 members on the site, priority will be given to those who joined first. When applying for a bijuu, give your top three choices for which one you want. Also, I apologize in advance to any of our newer members who might not get one due to 9 older members applying :cry:. The deadline for sign ups is this Thursday, so better to sign up sooner rather than later.

1. Kenji Hirohata - Kenji
2. Kunitoshi Joukyuu - Tret
3. Isamu Goto - Marz
4. Xi Fu - Nyrax
5. Aosagibi - Mahiko
6. Sonya Uchiha - Kenji
7. Ouka Hyuuga - Geist
8. Fushigawa Noroi - Mahiko
9. Rakdos Hanyou - Nyrax
10. Gama - Tret
11. Taiga - Marz
12. Misao Kouseki - Novaix
13. Amazora - Fireflyon

Jinchuriki Applications

1. Hojo Arisu (Douza) - One Tails
2. Uknown (Mafia) - Two Tails
3. Unknown (Fireflyon) - Three Tails
4. Unknown (Mahiko) - Four Tails
5. Rakdos Hanyou (Nyrax) - Five Tails
6. Misao Kouseki (Novaix) - Six Tails
7. Taiga (Marz) - Seven Tails
8. Gama (Tret) - Eight Tails
9. Saki Inuzuka (Kenji) - Nine Tails

Participant List (excluding Kages and Shounin)

1. Sonya Uchiha - Fight
2. Fushigawa Noroi - Fight
3. Rakdos Hanyou - Kidnapped
4. Gama - Kidnapped
5. Taiga - Fight

6. Misao Kouseki - Fight
7. Jade Akira - Fight
8. Amazora - Fight

Participation Rewards

Genin

AP: 10
TP: 2,000
Ryo: 2,000

Chuunin

AP: 20
TP: 3,000
Ryo: 3,000

Special Jounin

AP: 30
TP: 4,000
Ryo: 4,000

Jounin

AP: 40
TP: 5,000
Ryo: 5,000

Sannin

AP: 50
TP: 6,000
Ryo: 6,000

Kage

AP: N/A
TP: 10,000

Last edited by Kenji on Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:24 pm; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Artemis_Sol
Genin
Genin
Artemis_Sol

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 1:12 am

Fireflyon wrote:
Yeah...I guess.... I reckon, maybe. We need a complete set, looks like.

(Gotta catch 'em all, gotta catch 'em all.)

Eh, like what? What do you mean like by a "complete set"? >.>

And like I notice like the two tails slot is like empty. If nobody like likes cats- like put me on ice for that. I've like always wanted to know what it was like to like play a tailed beast. Smile ANd, like, cats are like lovely. Smile I just like hope I can fit the demon into like the plot I've like been working on...Razz If I like don't get like the Two Tails, I'll like be fine like trotting around the Earth Country. Having like the two tails will be like totally fun but like a thousand times harder, but like I still wanna try. XD
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 1:22 am

She like means we like can't have like random bijuu that like aren't there, it's like weird.
Also, you play as a jinchuuriki, not as the actual bijuu. Probably too much work for Kenji to rules it.
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:44 am

Novaix wrote:
She like means we like can't have like random bijuu that like aren't there, it's like weird.

Please don't pull that bullshit here... i know exactly what you were doin there, while i'm on the site i don't want to see any mockery towards the way someone talks please...
Back to top Go down
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 6:34 am

Tret16 wrote:
Novaix wrote:

Please don't pull that bullshit here... i know exactly what you were doin there, while i'm on the site i don't want to see any mockery towards the way someone talks please...

That's implying that you believe there was a reason to mock in a negative manner. I'm 100% positive it was meant in an innocent and playful manner. *Hugs Novaix* If Artemis believes it was meant to offend, then she'll bring it up. I don't think you need to jump to other's defense so angrily without provocation or reason.
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 1:53 pm

There was no reason for her to even imatate they way she talks, therefore she was teasing. I know full well what it's like when someone is being made fun of due to the way they talk. My mother had a very bad stutter when she was younger and was teased about it and it only made things worst, so you can see why i get defensive when someone makes fun of the way someone talks. I would come to anyones defense even if someones accent was being made fun of. And i know i don't need to come to others defense but with a comment like that it could cause unnecessary problems like it is doin now. And i find it funny that your telling me that i don't need to jump to others defense when your doin the exact same thing. isn't that a little controdicting? lol
Back to top Go down
Artemis_Sol
Genin
Genin
Artemis_Sol

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 7:44 pm

*pokes head out of the ground-hole*

Is the fire-fight like over?

Like....even though like I don't really like mind when people tease me, I'm like glad when people help me out in like that area. Like, thank you Tret- and like that post didn't like make me feel too bad. I like DO say a lot of "likes". Razz
Back to top Go down
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:34 pm

I said you didn't need to jump to other's defense so angrily, telling her not to 'pull that bullshit here' and such. I was only stating that you got unnecessarily defensive about it.
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 9:26 pm

I'm just gonna.. err.. go back to kuudere and we can drop this whole thing o_o;
Back to top Go down
Fireflyon
Genin
Genin
Fireflyon

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:16 pm

Heeeey, I actually know that one! Yay for geek cred!

I'm just spamming. ^_^

Back to top Go down
Mahiko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Mahiko

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:24 pm

Tret16 wrote:
There was no reason for her to even imatate they way she talks, therefore she was teasing. I know full well what it's like when someone is being made fun of due to the way they talk. My mother had a very bad stutter when she was younger and was teased about it and it only made things worst, so you can see why i get defensive when someone makes fun of the way someone talks. I would come to anyones defense even if someones accent was being made fun of. And i know i don't need to come to others defense but with a comment like that it could cause unnecessary problems like it is doin now. And i find it funny that your telling me that i don't need to jump to others defense when your doin the exact same thing. isn't that a little controdicting? lol

...ok?
Back to top Go down
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 12:53 am

Calling Shukaku once Kyle no-shows on Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 12:57 am

WAIT SHUKAKU'S AVAILABLE WHAT
not sure if want, did get into the whole six-tails thing
Back to top Go down
Artemis_Sol
Genin
Genin
Artemis_Sol

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 1:41 am

Wow, like everything's opening up...Yeah, like put me down for like the 2 tails if no-one else like comes up for it >.>
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 6:05 pm

Okay, Kyle's officially lost his bijuu now, too, so the Shukaku goes to Douza

Sorry Artemis, Mafia actually reserved the Two Tails ages ago

And Mafia, I haven't seen Jade anywhere, has she started her saga fight yet?
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:34 pm

I believe Deidara here meant if Mafia stopped showing up and lost his bijuu.
Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:40 pm

I have not participated in a fight.
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:46 pm

Considering how you inexplicably vanished, you should PROBABLY start RPing somewhere random so your shounin can show up, y'know?
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:49 pm

um, he hasn't vanished anywhere, he's been here... just hasn't used that character much from what I can see. Do you still even want her to participate?
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:52 pm

I mean vanished from the topic he was in. Because we were sparring then he stopped posting, then when Susano'o came, well, we assumed Jade had left or something IC.
Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:56 pm

Yes Kenji and I will get on it right away and I wasn't paried up with anybody, thats why I stopped rping with the Char. I was kinda hoping I would get further instruction...
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:01 am

You were paired up with me in that spar.. D=
Also, do Shounin receive awards too?
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:04 am

well, not sure how that happened... probably should have said something. But since the person I was supposed to fight anyway disappeared, I guess she can fight Jade. Though... I was in the process of remaking my Shounin, so give me a bit

and yes, they do Nova, once the saga is done
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:05 am

That train of thought reminded me: How are wandering/missing nin supposed to normally gain AP?
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:07 am

I plan on making a place to take missions outside villages... soon as Douza and Shouta get that far, since they're the only two active wandering-nin at the moment
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:08 am

Hitomi (non-shounin) is a wanderer, iirc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Site Event/Saga
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next