Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE BOOGEYMAN!!! (C Rank)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mahiko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Mahiko

THE BOOGEYMAN!!! (C Rank) Empty
PostSubject: THE BOOGEYMAN!!! (C Rank)   THE BOOGEYMAN!!! (C Rank) EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:27 pm

Uchiha Satori

The genin watched with boredom as the little girl gave her story. To be honest, he couldn't see how such a trivial series of events could bother her that much. In his mind's eye at least, it only took a good scaring to get rid of a creep. Hiring a shinobi might have been their way of solving the problem, although in his opinion, he found it to be a bit much. He sighed, "It's alright, I'll set up a trap and watch from the outside for this 'boogeyman'. Worst case scenario, he won't show up, in which case, we will just have to wait until he does." The young girl nodded, her fears having been, for the most part quenched. The genin sighed before walking to his position amongst the trees, where he could watch with the most ease.

It took a while for the creep to appear. Fortunately, the suspected boogeyman appeared to only be a teenage, so any scuffle that would ensue would only be elementary. To make things even better, the boogeyman appeared to be a class one idiot, as he fell for the basic trap without the slightest clue of how he could have been caught. Around his ankle was wrapped a noose, which had been set up in front of the little girl's room to bind the poor kid at the slightest disturbance. The young genin emerged from the trees and walked to the poor kid, his eyes bearing very little patience. "Do you know why you are in that trap right now?" The teenager began to hyperventilate, unsure of what was going on. Instead of giving a verbal response, he decided that writhing around on the rope upside-down would provide a better means of escape. After about a minute's worth of wriggling, the young teenager just gave up, and looked at the genin straight in the eyes. "Hey, you be a ninja or sumthin'? 'Cuz I definitely recognize that face from someweh." The genin chuckled; there was no doubt, it must have been him. "Inari, it's me, Satori. I'd never have imagined that you'd stoop this low." The teenager let out a scoff before speaking, "Same goes for you, chump. You were always a sellout, now as much as then. Who woulda thought that you'd stoop to joining the very dogs who got us in this situation! Bah, you make me sick! The other guys'll get a kick after I tell them that old Satori's ended up nothing short of a full-blown shinobi. Times have changed man, the age of Shinobi's dying out." The genin did not even bother to acknowledge the boy's statement, instead, he chose to knock on the family's door to alert them of the capture. He would hear nothing of his old life on the streets; not when finally got a chance to start anew. He cut the boy loose and handed him to the authorities that showed up shortly afterwards. He did not even bother to make eye-contact...

Mood: Apathetic
Condition: Fine
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 1 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 2 • Chakra control: 2
Ninjutsu: 2 • Taijutsu: 1 • Genjutsu: 2
AP: 0
TP: 0

526/500
Back to top Go down

THE BOOGEYMAN!!! (C Rank)
Page 1 of 1