Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yuki Clan Cave

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

Yuki Clan Cave Empty
PostSubject: Yuki Clan Cave   Yuki Clan Cave EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 12:29 am

A cave made completely of ice which is only known to the Yuki Clan. They come here to train there ice techniques since there is an umbencence of ice to help increade the power behind there techniques.
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

Yuki Clan Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Clan Cave   Yuki Clan Cave EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 11:59 pm

Kurogane Gama

After following the instructions on the pillar, Gama found himself with his teamates at the location of the hidden Yuki clan training ground... He smile as he looked around and brought in the assence of his clans pride... Of course the others didn't know any of this, nor did they know that he was part of the Yuki clan. Gama then turned around to face the two." This will make as good of place as any don't you think?" Gama asked as he opened his arms and raised them slightly into the air to show them the magnificince of the icy cave.
Level:
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Special Equipment: None
Active Jutsu: None
AP:10 ; TP:4 268
Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Yuki Clan Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Clan Cave   Yuki Clan Cave EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:27 pm

Hanyou Rakdos

"Maybe, but why did you have to take a place that was so cold without saying anything", Rakdos asked as he bunched his arms up around him. Seriously, it had to at least be twenty degrees warmer outside! And that was in Kiri for God's sake! "How do you know about this place anyway? It's so far away from the village and everything", Rakdos said as he continued to warm himself up.
Mood: Cool
Condition: Disoriented
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 2 • Strength: 2 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 2
Ninjutsu: 2 • Taijutsu: 2 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 10
TP: 10,005

Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

Yuki Clan Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Clan Cave   Yuki Clan Cave EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 4:06 pm

Kurogane Gama

Gama looked around as Rakdos asked his questions... He understood how he felt, it wasn't a place where everyone could feel comfertable in this frozen palace. He turned towards both Rakdos and Taiga." Well, it may be cold, but if our training really goes as we hope that it will, then we won't need to worry about the cold for much longer." Gama replied as he walked closer to them both..." My family has known about this place for a long time, when i was a kid i was told about how to get here. It's not known by many, so it should be a great place for us to practice our teamwork and not be paranoid about someone finding us and learning of our moves..." Gama explained and hoped that they were both ready to get started in there training..." Now i don't know about you, but i think we should get started on our teamwork, it's something that's obviously missing in our team. I suggest we start off with formation." Gana suggested and looked at the two of them to see there response to his idea.
Level:
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
AP:10 ; TP:4 456
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

Yuki Clan Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Clan Cave   Yuki Clan Cave EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:41 am

Karasu Taiga

Taiga had arrived but remained silent. The Cold didn't bother him neither did the fact that he made it there last. "Agreed." he spoke to Gama, when he talked about thinking up formations. "Working together is key if we're going to achieve any realistic goal." He was all for working with his new found comrades. "Sounds like you have an Idea coming to the surface Gama feel free to share it with us."
Mood: Relaxed
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 1 • Strength: 4 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 1
Taijutsu: 2 • Ninjutsu: 2 • Genjutsu: 0
TP: 9,161
Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Yuki Clan Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Clan Cave   Yuki Clan Cave EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 6:21 pm

Hanyou Rakdos

"Rakdos just continued to rub his arms up and down. Why was he dumb enough to wear a short sleeve shirt today? Normally the cold didn’t bother him, something that came with living in Kiri his whole life. But this place was even colder than it was outside! Rakdos just stopped rubbing his arms and decided that his body would just need to adjust as long as they were here. “I’m game with anything that improves our chances for survival”, the Hanyou said with a shrug. “I think formation would be something made for the two of you though, I’m more of a guerilla fighter myself with my…………..techniques”
TP: 10,113

Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

Yuki Clan Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Clan Cave   Yuki Clan Cave EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:51 pm

Oizumi Kamedenbou

Kame was looking around carefully... He knew taht he needed to be in this area, but wasn't completely sure on what to look for when it came to structure. He he continued to make his way in the direction that he was told, he could start feeling something telling him that he was close... Not soon after, snow began to fall. As one flake made contact with his nose he looked up to see the rest of the snow starting to fall..." Well, there's nothing holding me back now... It's just like home..." Kame said as he pulled his jacket shut a little more so that he didn't catch a cold and his muscles didn't tense up. He could then hear talking from somewhere. But it wasn't like a voice being carried by the wind... The voices were being echoed from inside a cave somewhere... He followed the noise till he found a huge ice entrance." Hm, this is quite the hiding spot... Let's see what we have inside..." Kame walked inside and took a peak around the corner, He could see three young boys talking. As soon as he saw them he could feel the Beloved trying to tell him that these were the boy... He took a step out to show himself to the three boys..." I'm afraid that your not goin to have any time for that... I need you boys to come with me." Kame stated as he set himself 20 feet away from them.
Level:
Sannin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:

Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

Yuki Clan Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Clan Cave   Yuki Clan Cave EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:58 pm

Kurogane Gama

Gama was about to explain what formation he thought would be best for there type of abilities. But before he could get a word out, he heard an unfamiliar voice come from the entrance... Gama quickly turned his head around to see who it was that was talking to them." Who is this guy, i didn't even sense him there..." Gama thought as he looked over at the old man with widened eyes... He then calmed himself and tried speaking with him..." How did you find this place, it's only supposed to be known by my family..." Gama asked as he took a defensive stance.
Level:
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
AP:10 ; TP:4 456
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

Yuki Clan Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Clan Cave   Yuki Clan Cave EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:58 pm

Karasu Taiga

Taiga had started loosening up and warming up for a good workout when the stranger arrived. Something immediately struck Taiga as dangerous. There was definately something wrong with this chap. He had a very dark aura and the way he held himself screamed 'kill' but Taiga couldn't feel any Killing intent off this guy. It meant that he was either here to capture one or all of them or Kill someone that wasn't him.

Taiga drew his weapon. "Sorry bud, but my mommy says that I shouldn't go with strangers." He did a flurry with his nun-chucks. "Now I'm sure you know that this is a private party so you need to see your way out." He paused. "Means get lost asshole." Now Taiga was provoking him and spoiling for a real fight.
Mood: Fightin'
Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Yuki Clan Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Clan Cave   Yuki Clan Cave EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:47 am

Hanyou Rakdos

Rakdos nearly jumped as he heard someone behind him, considering that Rakdos's back had been towards the old man. As Rakdos heard the man's words, for some reason he felt a chill up his body. This man wasn't kidding around, this wasn't a test, and it wasn't a joke, not one that the Hanyou could see at least. Rakdos rested a hand on his dao, watching the man with narrowed eyes. Who was this guy? And what did he want with them?

Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

Yuki Clan Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Clan Cave   Yuki Clan Cave EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:45 pm

Oizumi Kamedenbou

"Oh??? They took a fighting position as soon as they heard me. Perhaps these three have some fighting experience already..." Kame thought to himself as he looked at there reaction to his arrival... He looked over at Taiga as he started straight to the insults and provocations..." Your mother taught you to stay away from strangers but it looks like she forgot to teach you manners boy..." Kame said with a strong tone." But i'm afraid that i can't leave without first aquiring my targets... And don't worry, your not even worth my time to grab..." Kame said to Taiga and then pointing to Gama and Rakdos." You two... Your the ones that will be coming with me..." Kame then saw that Rakdos had already had his fighting spirit, and this other guy with the mouth already had his weapon ready to attack... He looked over at Gama and smiled..." There's no need for me to let you know how... Let's just say a little birdy in the sky told me how to find this place... Now if your not goin to come quietly, then i guess i'm gunna have to beat some manners into you so that you do come with me..." Kame said before beginning to pull out his katana. As it reached half way out of the sheath, Kame flickered, making him disappear from there eye and appear right in the center of all three of them. Kame wasted no time as he sidekicked Taiga hoping to hit him in the back and send him flying away from the others and at the same time using his Katana and attempted to slash the back of Rakdos ankle in hopes to slowing him down. After that he flickered once more and appeared behind Gama and giving him a round house kick to the head.
Level:
Sannin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
AP:0 ; TP:306

Last edited by Tret16 on Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

Yuki Clan Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Clan Cave   Yuki Clan Cave EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:50 pm

Kurogane Gama

Gama still had no idea how he had found this place... A birdy told him. Must have been a well known source... Was it his parents who hired this guy to bring him back home, or to kill him for leaving and helping Kiri. Gama didn't have much time to think about this however as he lost site of the old man before seeing him right infront of him and in the middle of there group." Shit he's fast!!!" Gama thought to himself as he pulled out his katana. But the old man was so fast that by the time he got his katana out the old man had disappeared once again.." Behind me?" Gama thought as he turned around as fast as possible but after only making it half way around all he could see was a foot coming for his face... As the kick made contact, Gama flew across the cave and smashed into the wall..." Gah! damnit..." Gama layed on the ground in pain as he rubbed his face where the foot had made contact. He even dropped his sword due the the force of the kick.
Level:
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
AP:10 ; TP:4 646
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

Yuki Clan Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Clan Cave   Yuki Clan Cave EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 6:34 am

Karasu Taiga

"Nah." Taiga responded sternly. "She taught me manners but pop says never I dont have to be polite when people stop by uninvited. Now what part of Get lost dont you understand the Get or the L..."

The Guy kicked him? Taiga's words were cut off as was lifted off his feet and slammed backwards into a sheet of Ice. It cracked and several pieces dropped on Taiga. When had that guy even moved? Let alone even kicked him, He had absolutely no tell that Taiga could discern. What was up with that?

Slowly Taiga pushed his way to his feet. His muscles had contracted at the attack, He'd reflexively forced himself against it. Too little too late though. This guy moved so fast his eyes couldn't even catch him. "Has anyone ever told you, that you kick like a faggot?" Taiga spun his nun-chucks once and reached behind himself.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Yuki Clan Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Clan Cave   Yuki Clan Cave EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 5:03 am

Hanyou Rakdos

Rakdos could barely see anything. What kind of speed was that!? That was all Rakdos was even able to think before the back of his legs were slashed, causing him to fall to his knees. "AHHH!", he yelled in pain as he could feel himself beginning to lose blood. Not good! He quickly tried to move away, as if crawling at first. However, soon he'd begin to sink into the earth with the mayfly technique. If Kame saw it though, he'd easily be able to catch the wounded Rakdos before he made his escape.

Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

Yuki Clan Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Clan Cave   Yuki Clan Cave EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:20 pm

Oizumi Kamedenbou

Kame sighed as he looked at Taiga. Was he really trying to play mind games with someone as experience as Kame. Surely it crossed his mind that Kame was to old and wise to fall for such old methods... As he kept his eyes on Taiga he flickered behind Rakdos and grabbed him by the hair to stop him from making his way bellow the surface... He could let him get away, for all he knew he would have just left his comrads here and went to search for reinforcements... As he pulled up on Rakdos hair and slowly brought him back up to the surface, Kame continued to make contact with Taiga." So you must be the special one of the group huh?" Kame stated with more emphasis on the word special to indicate that he meant the young genin was slow in the head of sorts." You really think an man of my age isn't experienced with psycological attacks? You taunts won't anger me." Kame replied as he gave a little extra pull on Rakdos' hair to create a little more pain for the young genin... He then saw Taiga take out his nun-chucks and swing them around a bit... Kame still had his sword in his hand and simply sighd once again..." You think that a wooden blunt object can beat a sharp metal one? You may succeed with your comrads who are at the same level as you, but someone like myself you is far more superior in skill will defeat them with ease..." Kame stated as he raise his hand that held the katana and extended his index finger and then bent it once again, to indicated that Taiga was free to attack him...
Level:
Sannin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
AP:0 ; TP:595

Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

Yuki Clan Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Clan Cave   Yuki Clan Cave EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 1:39 am

Kurogane Gama

Gama got up slowly as he tried to gain his sight back..." Why won't the damn room stop spinning..." Gama said to himself as he placed his hand on his head. It was like he was hit by a train. This guy had some serious technique. And to have such speed at his age was no less of a miracle in Gama's eyes... As his eyes came into focus, he could see that his comrads were in a lot more trouble then he first thought..." This old man was able to divide us in an instant and even capture one of us as a hostage... Damn our team work is lame..." Gama thought to himself as he slowly got to his feet. After a few wobbles he managed to get his balance and take out his Wakizashi..." Won't be able to do much with this but it's gunna have to do..." Gama said to himself as he wait for Taiga to make his move in order to coordinate some type of type attack... He didn't like using others as decoys, but this man was too much, even with the three of them fighting him... Gama had no choice but to resort to underhanded tactics...
Level:
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
AP:10 ; TP:4 850
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

Yuki Clan Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Clan Cave   Yuki Clan Cave EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 2:41 am

Karasu Taiga

"Nope, Mr. Shortbus, the only retard around here is you." Taiga said as his eyes moved to Rakdos and Gama. Rakdos was trying to slink away to either flank or bring Kenji or Megumi. Fair enough, However he'd never make it. Gama was recovering from a dizzying impact.

"Hey Rakdos!" Taiga called. "You remember that trick that I thought was so cool when we sparred." Taiga smiled. "And Gama, There's a lot of Ice here right, let's see what you're family taught you."

Taiga smiled when the signal was given for him to attack. Taiga took up a big stance and stomped causing the ice he'd been kicked into to collapse more, he shifted stances causing his free hand to drop back from the old guy's view. A piece of the falling ice landed square in his palm. Perfect.

Taiga charged. Hopefully they'd be able to slow the guy's movement's for him to get a clean shot. Taiga waited until he was close, keeping his hand back, out of the old bastard's sight until he was right on him and then let loose throwing the chunk of ice, and following up with a quick swing of his nun-chaku.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Yuki Clan Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Clan Cave   Yuki Clan Cave EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 4:41 am

Hanyou Rakdos

Rakdos let out a small yell of pain as his hair was forcefully grabbed and he was removed from the ground. Damn this guy was good! Rakdos bit down on his lips as he felt the pain of not being able to get away. This guy had a blade! and with his speed, he could probably cut Rakdos's legs easily! It was than that Rakdos heard Taiga yelling to him about the trick that he had used. That might just work, and it was definitely worth a try!

Rakdos suddenly channeled chakra into his lower body, preparing for his next plan of attack. As Kame moved in to deflect or block Taiga's attack, Rakdos's tail would spring out and attempt to trip up the legs of the old man. Sometimes it took only one lucky shot to win. Maybe they could actually do this!

Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

Yuki Clan Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Clan Cave   Yuki Clan Cave EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 1:37 pm

Oizumi Kamedenbou

Kame looked at each one when they were given instruction as to what to do... It was amusing to watch in Kame's eye as they tried to make a plan to beat him..." So they got as far as being able to make a plan without actually saying the actual words huh?" Kame thought to himself as he saw Taiga make his move... Kame wasted to time as he threw Rakdos from the hair, straight at Taiga so that it obstructed his view... Kame didn't know that Rakdos had a transformation, but it made no diffference since he was no longer in reaching distance of the tail that were to appear in moments. As Taiga's view was abstructed, Kame thought it a good time to use one of his famous techniques. He began to fall as if fainting and about to faceplant in to the ground. Just before his face made contact with the ground he sprang forward, increasing his speed of his attacked and attampted to slash Taiga's stumach while he was still blinded by Rakdos body." Looks like you all still haven't gotten to the point where you can make plans without even talking to eachother yet... It's a shame, if that was the case i wouldn't have known that blue haired one had a trick up his sleeves and probably wouldn't have thrown him..." Kame stated as he turned around to see if he made contact, although it wasn't often that he missed with that technique...
Level:
Sannin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Active Jutsu: Shidensen –Purple Lightning Flash
AP:0 ; TP:844

Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

Yuki Clan Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Clan Cave   Yuki Clan Cave EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 2:06 pm

Kurogane Gama

Gama narrowed his eyes as he heard Taiga's plan. He had no idea what he meant though. His family hadn't taught him a thing. And for him being in the Yuki plan, that was still a secret that he wasn't ready to let anyone know... But it didn't mean that he wasn't goin to do anything... Gama waitted for Taiga to make his move so that he could coordinate his to it... As Taiga made his move Gama began to move forward as fast as he can... He was shocked as he saw his friend being tossed like a rag doll... But that wasn't the most surprising. He noticed the old man begin to fall." Did he pass out? Maybe all his move took a toll on his old body..." Suddenly he disappeared." Huh, where'd he go?" He then looked over to Taiga and Rakdos and noticed the old man was behind the two of them..." GUYS!!!!!" Gama yelled in a worried tone hoping that nothing bad just happened...
Level:
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
AP:10 ; TP:5 019
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

Yuki Clan Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Clan Cave   Yuki Clan Cave EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:33 am

Karasu Taiga

Taiga mid run fell over when the strike hit him. He struck Rakdos then dropped to his knees. Was he hurt? perhaps already dead?

Not likely. Taiga again pushed his way to his feet, he'd seen the old man going over and seen him launch himself but he blurred out of reality. Then Taiga reached down and grabbed his stomach, it was bleeding but the wound was inconsistant. and pulled out his other set of nun chucks or what was left of them, they'd been cut across the binding chain, breaking most of the energy of the strike into them making the attack nothing more than a mere flesh wound. Taiga was quick to help Rakdos to his feet. He was at least free of the old man now.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Yuki Clan Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Clan Cave   Yuki Clan Cave EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:16 am

Hanyou Rakdos

Rakdos tried to push himself up as best as he could, their plan hadn't worked and it looked like they weren't going to win this time. "This isn't going that well", Rakdos muttered to himself as he turned to see Kame. The hell! How had he, what the, HOW!? The move was one that Rakdos didn't even know existed. How could you prepare against a move that just seemed to defy nature. As Taiga blocked the attack headed to him, Rakdos quickly removed the tail that had grown, now choosing to use it as a whip against the old swordsman. He needed to keep this guy at a distance.

Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

Yuki Clan Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Clan Cave   Yuki Clan Cave EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:00 pm

Oizumi Kamedenbou

"Hm, maybe i shouldn't have held back on that one... It's not like i need to take him alive...." Kame thought to himself as he looked at his Katane and then back at the young group. He turned and faced them once more..." So you had another underneath your clothes huh?! Well your luck seems to have saved your life... That technique would have cut right through your body if those nun-chucks weren't in the way..." Kame remarked while getting back into position... At that moment he noticed the tail on the young boy." Oh???? I see... So your one of them i see..." Kame stated as he smiled slightly." You should feel proud of your uniqueness boy. Many of your kind have carved there names in history..." Kame then place his Katana back into his sheath and began to make a few quick handsigns jumped into the air about 30 feet in the air close to the roof of the cave... He pulled out his Wakizashi and aimed the tip of the sword towards Rakdos to indicate that he was aiming for him... He pulled his arm back, and threw the wakizashi, but instead of goin towards Rakdos it went towards Taiga... But Kame wasn't gunna leave it to just a simple throwing speed... Once it reached halfway between Kame and Taiga, Kame put his palm in the direction of the flying Wakizashi. A gust of wind came out of his palm which increased the speed of the small sword. Making it harder to dodge and hoping to immobolize the young kid by striking one of his legs...
Level:
Sannin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Active Jutsu: Gale palm
AP:0 ; TP:1 113

Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

Yuki Clan Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Clan Cave   Yuki Clan Cave EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:27 pm

Kurogane Gama

Gama let out a sigh as he noticed that Taiga was somewhat alright. He thought for sure that he was cut down by the technique... He then walked over to where the other were to see if they were ok..." I thought for sure that he cut right through you Taiga..." Gama stated before noticing the old man jump in the air." Get ready he's trying something else..." Gama stated as he get into a fighting position and had his own Wakizashi ready... At that very moment though his mind drifted to the location of his Katana. If only he could reach it, he would feel a little more at ease... His focus went back to the old man and noticed he had already thrown his Wakizashi. Gama stepped forwards and got into his stance." I'll block this no problem..." Gama said before he noticed the wakizashi picked up speed suddenly, not giving him time too react enough and that's when it grazed his face and wen't right past him." How the hell..." Gama looked back to see what happened to the sword that went right behind him.
Level:
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
AP:10 ; TP:5 208
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

Yuki Clan Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Clan Cave   Yuki Clan Cave EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 3:55 am

Karasu Taiga

Taiga could feel the man's evil and his killer intent. Something that didn't bother him. He knew that the attack was coming for him and from that range, all he had to do was figure the timing, he flourished his weapon and got ready for the block. Not hard at all.

Taiga swung in counter, but then felt his wakazashi go strait through his calf. Missing the bone and artery but still having a wakazashi through the leg made Taiga stumble. "AH!" Taiga screeched and looked down to his calf, He dropped hard to his knee, turning his foot and the wakazashi, He could still move but his mobility was down and the pain was now messing with his head. "I'm alright he didn't kill me." Taiga grunted out before looking at the others. "Stay on guard!" He ordered. "Don't worry about me! Stick together and keep him off of you guys."
Condition: Pinned
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yuki Clan Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki Clan Cave   Yuki Clan Cave Empty

Back to top Go down

Yuki Clan Cave