Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yuki Clan Cave

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

Yuki Clan Cave - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Yuki Clan Cave   Yuki Clan Cave - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 12:29 am

First topic message reminder :

A cave made completely of ice which is only known to the Yuki Clan. They come here to train there ice techniques since there is an umbencence of ice to help increade the power behind there techniques.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Clan Cave   Yuki Clan Cave - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 5:26 am

Hanyou Rakdos

Rakdos felt his heart rate beginning to speed up as the old man pointed the weapon right at him. The way that he spoke, everything about this guy just seemed so wrong, like he just knew the very future of what was to happen. Of course it was three genin against an experienced fighter, of course the outcome was obvious. Rakdos just wanted to rip out his throat as the old one told him that he should be proud. Hanyou were monsters to be feared, not respected! The ones that were well known were famous for killing politicians, orphans, anything to be remembered for. Rakdos hated being part of this legacy.

After the blade struck Taiga, Rakdos tried to react. He shot his arm forward, trying to make his whip strike the old man and take away of bit of his remaining strength. They needed to start hurting this guy, and soon.
Mood: Cool
Condition: Disoriented
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 2 • Strength: 2 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 2
Ninjutsu: 2 • Taijutsu: 2 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 10
TP: 10,113

Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Clan Cave   Yuki Clan Cave - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:16 pm

Oizumi Kamedenbou

As Kame landed on the ground he landed on one knee, using his one hand to brace himself. He looked up at the three genin and saw that he made contact. He looked at the injured boy with a smile... He had incapacitated the one that wasn't need for their plans. Now he needed to focus on his main targets... As he thought about which one to go for first, he noticed a whip heading towards him. At the last minute, Kame raised his hands, making the whip wrap around him arm." Oh? a whip huh? You don't normally see a man using one of these..." Kame stated as he stood up and put tension on the whip. Slowly bringing the kid closer to him if he kept his grip on the handle of the whip... As he did so, Kame noticed that he wasn't as strong as he used to be..." Tch, my age has weakened me... Normally i would have nor problem pulling someone like him in..." Kame thought to himself as he continued to pull the whip closer...
Level:
Sannin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Special Equipment: None
Active Jutsu: Gale palm
AP:0 ; TP:1 294

Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Clan Cave   Yuki Clan Cave - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:27 pm

Kurogane Gama

Gama looked back as he heard a scream coming from Taiga..." TAIGA!!! You alright?... Damnit, i'm sorry, it picked up speed. I wasn't expecting him to use a jutsu for that purpose..." Gama stated as he tried to take a closer look at the wound... He didn't want to remove incase it hurt him even more... He would let Taiga take care of something like that..." This old bastard isn't gunna get away with this, just sit back and watch me and Rakdos take care of him..." Gama said as he turned to Rakdos who was just in the middle of his swing of the whip... Gama looked to see that it wrapped around the old mans arm and now had him immobile..." Now's my chance while he's preoccupied..." Gama thought to himself as he used every ounce of his speed to make it to the old man with his Wakizashi in hand... Gama also noticed his Katana that was behind the old man as well, hoping that if he were to need it, that was the direction he needed to go in... As gama got closer he swung his Wakizashi diagonally upward trying to slash at the old mans arms. He needed to get rid of them so that it was much harder to form any jutsus or swing any weapons around. But just as he swung his sword, the old man moved the whip infront of Gama slash at the last minute, making Gama cut the whip..." Shit..." Gama knew he wasn't in a good position anymore...

He quickly ran to his Katana that was now only a few feet away. With that he could better defend himself... But for some reason he felt a sharp pain in his gut which stopped him cold... Gama looked down to noticed the old man had struck him with his knee... As Gama began to fall he was caught by the old man, now being supported by him he looked up to the old man straight into his eyes..." Why?... Why are you attacking us..." Gama asked before feeling another sharp pain in his stumach... As he looked down once again, he saw that he had been impaled by the old mans Katana. The others would be able to see the other end of the blade coming out from his back. The Katana had gone all the way through, blood dripping from the tip. As the blade came out, Gama's eyes went blank as he fell to the ground... Landing on his knees at first he looked up at the old man only moments before falling the rest of the way.
Level:
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Active Jutsu: None
AP:20 ; TP:7 647

Last edited by Tret16 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Clan Cave   Yuki Clan Cave - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:38 pm

Karasu Taiga

What the hell... This guy... was he just toying with them. And then it happened that Gama went down. Taiga's eyes went wide. "Son of a Bitch!" he yelled at the old man. "Gama!" He called to his team mate. "Hey Gama!" He called again trying to illicit a reaction from him to no avail. "Rakdos get the hell out of here!" He warned his friend as he reached down with both hands and gripped the hilt of the Wakazashi.

Oh this was gonna hurt.

With an almighty roar of pain and effort Taiga ripped the blade from his leg and stood up a small pool of blood from the wound produced pooled around his foot. He knew bladed weapons and a Wakazashi he could use a Kodachi. Taiga charged the man, and swung, early, but the early swing, would serve to flick blood, Taiga's blood into the old man's eyes and cover his next move rolling down low and picking up Gama's Wakazashi in his other hand. "Let's rock asshole!" Taiga screeched at the old bastard that'd been tormenting them this far.
Mood: Fightin'
Condition: Pinned
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 1 • Strength: 4 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 1
Taijutsu: 2 • Ninjutsu: 2 • Genjutsu: 0
TP: 9,161
Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Clan Cave   Yuki Clan Cave - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:54 pm

Hanyou Rakdos

Run away, like that was even an option anymore. Like hell it was! Rakdos knew that the only way he and Taiga could get Gama out of here was to at least cripple this guy in some way. Rakdos narrowed his eyes angrily as he decided it was time to move. Taiga was charging the man, which meant that he wouldn't be focusing on Rakdos anymore. The Hanyou suddenly slipped into the ice, using mayfly to travel through it. Rakdos moved and emerged behind the man, attempting to leap at him from behind and wrap his claws around the man's chest. A few deep cuts and maybe they could take him down! Or at least force him to retreat.
Mood: Very worried
Condition: BAD!
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 2 • Strength: 2 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 2
Ninjutsu: 2 • Taijutsu: 2 • Genjutsu: 0
TP: 10,113

Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Clan Cave   Yuki Clan Cave - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:16 am

Oizumi Kamedenbou

"I think it's time that this game end..." Kame said as he impaled Gama through the stomach... He pulled his blade out and looked down at the young boy..." Don't worry, i need you alive, so i avoided any vitals." Kame stated before looking up and seeing that Taiga had removed the blade from his leg... Kame was impressed... It's not often that you see Genin have so much conviction in there bliefs that they would put themselves through so much pain. He watched as he charged at him with little speed that he had left... Kame had already figured out that this one was rather slow, and the wound on his leg made him even slower..." Don't try and be a hero, your horrible at it boy..." Kame said after hearing him tell Rakdos to run... As he looked at Taiga, he could see Rakdos in his periferals sinking into the ground..." That's the technique he tried using before... Maybe i can use that to my advantage..." Kame thought to himself as he kept his sight on Taiga who sung blood from the tip of the sword... He stayed in place but leaned his head to the right slightly cause the blood to pass by him.

At that moment Rakdos came from behind thanks to the use of mayfly... As Rakdos wrapped his arms around Kame, Rakdos would feel a sudden sharp pain in his chest. A pain like nothing he had felt before..." You think i didn't know you would show up behind me... It's a typical genin mistake... Appearing behind an enemy is so predictable now, that it's almost a suicide move..." Kame would state as he glared back at the genin who would find himself impaled by Kame's sword at the center of his chest... Kame had turned his Katana backwards so that the blade was now facing behind him. With the blade stuck in Rakdos, the genin was no longer able to touch the ground, being held up by the blade itself... Kame looked at Taiga who was once again calling him names... As he stared he flickered out of Taiga's sight, reappearing several feet behind him and then tilting his blade so that Rakdos gradually slid off the blade and layed on the ground... He looked back at Taiga for a few seconds before turning to face him completely..." You a little kid in a mans world now... Don't think for a second you stood a chance againts myself if i even put a shred of effort behind my actions... He then flickered right infront of Taiga and quickly attempted to slit both of Taiga's rists. Cutting the tendens, effectively disarming him and then attempting a sidekick in the chest to distance him away from Gama...
Level:
Sannin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
AP:0 ; TP:1 755

Back to top Go down
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Clan Cave   Yuki Clan Cave - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:32 am

Karasu Taiga

Taiga still wasn't fast enough to stop Rakdos from getting attacked, Damn, Now both were down and this guy was triumphantly gloating. Like hell.

Taiga couldn't even attack before the man took a swipe at his wrists, they failed to cut the tendons but succeeded in causing Taiga to drop both wakazashi. He couldn't even see the Kick coming and slid back on his feet dropping to one knee. Gasping for air, Taiga couldn't even stand up. Was he at his limit? Already? No way. Damn. Taiga gulped air and charged screaming.
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Clan Cave   Yuki Clan Cave - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 12:43 pm

Oizumi Kamedenbou

After watching Taiga slide back and drop to one knee. Kame looked down beside him where Gama was still laying... He bent over and grabbed him be his belt area and tossed him over his shoulder. Durring this time Taiga had begun his charge at him. Kame looked blankly at the boy before flickering away and reappearing to the location of his Wakizashi. He picked it up then moved walked toward the location where he had left rakdos... After picking him up as well he looked back at Taiga once again..." I suggest you give up on these two... Your never goin to be seeing them again... It shouldn't be too hard, any real shinobi shouldn't have any emotional ties to there teamates anyway's. Go on and live, get stronger... Feel lucky that i'm even letting you do that..." Kame stated before turning to the exit and flickering away with the boy two teamates... What would Taiga do next, how would he break the news to his sensei... It was something that happened so quickly, and so unexpectedly... For Gama and Rakdos sake, hopefully Taiga and Kenji can find a way to help them...
Level:
Sannin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
AP:0 ; TP:1 949

Back to top Go down
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Clan Cave   Yuki Clan Cave - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:04 am

Karasu Taiga

"Come back here you bastard!" Taiga screeched, he was quite the bit more exhausted as the man flickered away.

Taiga dropped to his knees and then screamed in frustration. He was bleeding and exhausted. Slowly and shakily Taiga pushed himself to his feet. He put one foot in front of the other and started toward Kenji's office, he had to tell the most powerful Shinobi he knew.

He took a quick bearing on the old bastards trail and started off towards the Mizukage's office.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Clan Cave   Yuki Clan Cave - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yuki Clan Cave