Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A - Interrogate the Amekage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

A - Interrogate the Amekage Empty
PostSubject: A - Interrogate the Amekage   A - Interrogate the Amekage EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 10:00 am

Sonya

“Nothing seems to be working so far,” Jirobou muttered, watching through the two way mirror into the interrogation room beyond. “We have our highest ranked interrogators working on him and he isn't cracking.”

“Is that why you called me?” Sonya asked, watching the Amekage intently through the mirror. There was something strange about it, something... very powerful. He was tied up in seven different sealing rope, designed to constantly siphon his chakra so he couldn't escape. He was about as strong as a child right now, and yet still he had a sinister, powerful air around him, and he was still resisting their interrogation techniques. “I don't know what use I'll be if even you can't make him talk.”

Jirobou let out a small sigh. “I know you're still new, but we need to try everything; we can't hold back. You have different interrogation methods than us, maybe he won't be prepared for it. Maybe you can get him to slip up... I don't know, but it's worth a shot. The only thing we've managed to get out of him so far is that he hates Suna... which was already pretty obvious.”

Sonya leaned back and folded her arms. She didn't really know how she was going to go about interrogating a kage, of all things, but she had to at least try, like Jirobou said. “Alright, I'll give it a shot. But don't blame me if I'm about as effective as you've been so far.”

With that, she walked out of the back room and headed for the door to the interrogation room. She opened, stepped inside, and closed it behind her. This dark, small, cold room was starting to become rather familiar to her. It didn't seem as creepy as it first did. Now, it felt almost natural. She stood away from the table, just staring at the Amekage for a few moments. The ceiling fan above them spun at a slow pace, casting steady shadows on the prisoner whenever it moved in front of the light. Finally, she walked forward and seated herself across from him.

“I know you...” the Amekage said, weakly, tiredly. “You... you were on the battlefield that day... you killed many of my shinobi.”

“If I didn't kill them, they would have killed me,” she stated, blankly. “It's called survival.”

“Oh of course, of course... wasn't accusing you of anything. That's just... what I remember you from.” The Amekage sat up a little straighter, tilting his head slightly as he stared at her. His look was blank, cold even. “And I remember those eyes of yours... and Uchiha. How delightfully quaint. I haven't seen and Uchiha... in many years. I thought they had... gone extinct.”

Sonya narrowed her gaze. “Well, I guess you were mistaken, because here I am.”

“Yes, yes... here you are.”

“I hear you haven't been giving in to regular interrogation methods,” she said, remaining calm.

“Oh yes, it's not surprising really.” The Amekage looked around absently, watching the ceiling fan spin round and round. “I've been trained to resist torture of all forms... you won't get anything out of me that way.”

Sonya tapped her fingers a few times on the table, eying the man curiously. “Well, we'll just have to see how you handle my methods then,” she said, activating her Sharingan.

“Oh my, the Sharingan, there it is,” the Amekage mused, looking back into her eyes. “Go ahead, let me see what you're made of.”

The first metal stake to come down drove into his shoulder. The Amekage didn't scream, didn't even flinch. In fact, he didn't show any signs of pain at all. He merely smiled at her. Another stake came down, spearing his right kneecap. Again, nothing. A third stake drove into his body, and then a fourth, and fifth. Still, he didn't even twitch. Sonya was beginning to grow a little nervous. Why wasn't her genjutsu having any effect? He shouldn't be able to counter it with all his chakra drained. Or was he really just that resistant to pain?

“Hmm...disappointing,” he stated, giving Sonya a bored look. “It kind of tickles a little bit.”

Sonya scowled at him, then suddenly disappeared in a scattering of pink flower petals, at least in his mind. The petals floated through the air and then surrounded the Amekage, engulfing him. His body would start to dissolve and melt away in his eyes. But again, he didn't even show any signs of acknowledging the genjutsu.

“Really, you're going to have to do better than that, little girl,” he stated, glancing around the seemingly empty room. “Your genjutsu is pathetic...”

Suddenly, his body would return to normal, and instead a great tree would grow up behind him, the branches and roots binding him in place. Sonya emerged from the tree next to him with a kunai drawn.

The Amekage chuckled. “Seriously, your attempts are becoming even more lack luster as this goes on. Come on now, you can't honestly except this one to work can you? Your illusions are amateur.”

“This one isn't an illusion,” she growled, bringing the kunai down. “Well, not completely anyway.”

Her kunai blade stopped short of cutting him, though it pressed up against his crotch. Leave it to a woman to think of the one thing any man would not want to lose. “Still want to play games? Or are you going to answer my questions?”

The Amekage froze suddenly, staring down at the blade pressed right up against his equipment. He was silent for the longest time, swallowing and taking a deep breath. “That is... hardly a conventional torture method...” he uttered, trying to shift his crotch farther away from the blade. It didn't get very far.

“Yes, well conventional doesn't work on you, now does it?” She pushed the blade harder against him. “You ever wonder what it's like to live as a eunuch? I can help you find out, if you'd like.”

The man took a deep breath, still trying to squirm away. It was futile. “Alright... al-fucking-right... damn bitch. Just get that thing away from there.”

Sonya removed the blade and ended the genjutsu, freeing him from the tree. She sat down across him again at the table and leaned on her elbow. “So, you weren't the one who started this whole thing, were you? There's another mystery man who came to you and put this into motion, isn't there? We want to know who he is.”

“I don't know who he is,” he stated.

Sonya slowly raised the kunai again...

“I swear, I don't!” he shouted, recoiling instinctively. “But I know who does... the Tani leader. He's the one who meets with him regularly. He's the one who came to Ame about the plan.”

“You mean the River Daimyo?”

He nodded.

Sonya lifted a hand to her chin and let out a cool breath. “Interesting... well, thank you anyway, you've been most helpful. Enjoy your later execution, by the way. I'm sorry I won't be here for it.”

AP: 4
TP: 1600
Ryo: 1600
Mood: Calm
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 3 • Chakra Control: 1
Ninjutsu: 3 • Taijutsu: 2 • Genjutsu: 4
AP: 27/50
TP: 16597

Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net

A - Interrogate the Amekage