Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A - Track Down the Enemy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

A - Track Down the Enemy Empty
PostSubject: A - Track Down the Enemy   A - Track Down the Enemy EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 1:19 pm

Sonya

“Everyone know the plan?” Jirobou said, taking a look around the village of Tani through his binoculars. “Come nightfall, we're going in.”

“We got it,” Sonya replied, giving a nod. She was prepared to head in at a moment’s notice. This wasn't anything new, she'd infiltrated this village before. This time, however, they would be going in to capture and interrogate the River Daimyo. If he was the only one who knew the true mastermind behind this whole operation, they would get the information out of him in whatever way they could.

Jirobou put his binoculars down and turned back to the squad. “Sonya and I were picked for this mission because we've been here before. We know how to get past Tani's defenses and get to the daimyo undetected. You two just follow our lead and things should go smoothly.”

“Roger,” Hachi said, tightening the straps on his weapon belt.

“You got it,” their fourth squad member stated, a girl named Kana. She was a med-nin, and had been sent along with them for extra support.

The air was quiet, hardly a bird or cricket to be heard. The sun was just now hanging low, bringing dusk swiftly with it. Once night hit, they would make their move. From scoping out the village ahead of time, they had learned that most of the perimeter defenses were much the same. The only difference with anything was that there seemed to be much more beefed up security around the daimyo's building. It shouldn't be a problem for them, though, considering their skill. If they could remain stealthy during their infiltration, those guards didn't stand a chance.

Hachi took a step down in the tree and came up right next to Sonya. He squatted down and held his chin in his hand, apparently contemplating something. He said nothing for a few moments, before finally glancing over at her and giving a little half smile. “So, when this is all over... you know, this whole Ame/Tani business and this mystery mastermind... once it's finished, what you say we go out and grab some dinner some time?”

Sonya blinked, surprised. Looking back at Hachi slowly, she just sort of tilted her head a little, unsure of what to say. “Y-you... want to go out? With... I mean with me?”

“Yeah,” he said simply, giving her a charming smile and a thumbs up.

She was sure that she was blushing something fierce at the moment, but she didn't care. She supposed it wouldn't be that noticeable anyway with how tan she'd become in Suna since her arrival over a year and a half ago. “I-I-I... uh, s-sure, yeah, I'd love to,” she managed to spit out finally. She laughed nervously and rubbed the back of her neck.

“Great, I'll take you to this great restaurant that not a lot of people know about,” he said. “It's a small place run by an old couple, but it's really friendly and the food is amazing.”

“Sounds great.” Sonya smiled again, watching Hachi as he jumped back up to the tree branch above them.

She just kind of sat there for a few minutes, feeling like she was floating on air. She'd never had a date before, never even been asked out. Having Hachi want to take her on a date was exhilarating. She was now rather excited, though she tried to tone it down for the mission's sake. For now, she settled with simply swinging her legs back and forth and dreamily looking off into space...

About two hours later, when the night was nice and heavy, Jirobou stood up and looked through the binoculars again for a few moments. When he pulled them down, he glanced back at the squad and said, “Alright, time to get things moving. Let's go.”

With that, he disappeared from the tree branch, heading to the village. Sonya, Hachi, and Kana followed quickly, making sure to stay close and remain silent. As before, it was rather easy penetrating the initial Tani defenses, making it inside the village in no time. The patrolling guards had no idea that they'd just failed hard.

Of course, those guards were none of their concern. The only ones they had to be concerned with were the ones guarding the exterior and interior of the daimyo building, where their target was secured inside. They stopped just a short distance away from the building, on the rooftop of a neighboring home. It was dark enough that they couldn't be seen from their position by any of the nearby guards.

“See the window straight ahead?” Jirobou asked, pointing to the small outline of light in front of them. A pair of guards stood next to it on the balcony outside. “That will be our point of entry. Sonya, Hachi, you take point and take out the two guards. Kana and I will lead the way inside. Once we're in, Kana will fall back to the flanks and Sonya join me at point. We stick together and take out anyone in our way. Do not hesitate to kill. Understood?”

All three of the squad members answered affirmatively. Jirobou then nodded to them, giving the signal to start. Sonya and Hachi went first, flickering above the two guards and landing on top of them. In a few brief seconds, both guards were dead and motionless. Jirobou and Kana were already at the window, removing it silently. Once they were all inside, they switched up to the proper positions again. They didn't waste time, moving through the hallways a fast as they could.

Any guards and workers they came across didn't have a chance. After all, they weren't expecting anyone to come around the corner with weapons already drawn and ready to cut their throats in an instant. The Suna squad had the advantage here, and they were not going to squander their opportunity. When they finally reached the daimyo's office, Jirobou barreled into the door, driving it airborne, clean off its hinges.

Inside, the short, squat bald man that was the daimyo sat at his desk, staring wide eyed at the intruders. He looked like he was about ready to faint. “W-who... who are you?”

Jirobou didn't answer. He merely flickered forward, elbowed the man in the back of the head to knock him unconscious, then lifted him onto his shoulders. “Alright, let's get the hell out of here. We'll need to make it to a safer location if we're going to have an opportunity to question him. Let's move!”

Following their commander back out the door into the halls, the squad moved like a well oiled machine, swiftly and efficiently. Before the village Tani even knew they had entered, they were gone just as quick.

AP: 4
TP: 1600
Ryo: 1600
Mood: Calm
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 3 • Chakra Control: 1
Ninjutsu: 3 • Taijutsu: 2 • Genjutsu: 4
AP: 31/50
TP: 18197

Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net

A - Track Down the Enemy