Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

D - Paint the Fence

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

D - Paint the Fence Empty
PostSubject: D - Paint the Fence   D - Paint the Fence EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 5:51 pm

Sonya

“Why do we get all the crappy missions...” Shiro grumbled, as he ran the paintbrush up and down the fence. “Honestly...”

Sonya walked next to him, leaned over, and whispered in a strangely innocent friendly/threatening combination tone, “You're a brand new genin, and these are the jobs assigned to us. You don't get to complain. Are we clear? Or do I have to punt you through the fence?”

Shiro's eye twitched. “Crystal...” Once Sonya backed off, he leaned close to Kenshin. “Man our sensei can be scary...

“Tell me about it...” Kenshin responded.

“Shhhh, you guys!” Kagura whispered to them. “If you badmouth her behind her back, she might lock us in a sauna like last time!”

“Aren't there child protective laws against that sort of things...?” Shiro wondered aloud.

Sonya was suddenly leaning next to him again. “Not when this job legally gives me permission to beat the crap out of you so long as it's teaching you a valuable lesson. Just be glad I haven't done that yet.

And so the genin went back about their business, eagerly painting the fence to avoid Sonya's wrath.

AP: 1
TP: 100
Ryo: 100
Mood: Calm
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 3 • Chakra Control: 1
Ninjutsu: 3 • Taijutsu: 2 • Genjutsu: 4
AP: 37/50
TP: 19997

Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net

D - Paint the Fence