Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

C-Rank - Protect the religious man

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

C-Rank - Protect the religious man - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: C-Rank - Protect the religious man   C-Rank - Protect the religious man - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

Kunitoshi Joukyuu

Now that is students were here, he began to walk away from the front gate and towards te village that they needed to reach... As he walked he pulled out a scroll which had the mission information on it..." Alright guys... This mission details are as followed. Be sure to listen very carefully since i don't want anyone to stray off the mission..." Joukyuu stated before reading the scroll to them..." So our task is to protect this religious man who is trying to get more followers in his religious group... Apparently some villagers don't like the fact of being pesterd to join a different religion and also converting there family members to a different belief... So we are to protect him untill his ceremony is completed which is goin to happen tomorrow at noon." Joukyuu read and then turned to his students..." Now i'm not gunna be helping you with any combat issues if they arise... They are simply villagers that are angry. Were basically goin to be riot police on this one, so no killing... As for the discussions, i'll take care of that and also watch over you guys as you work... If i feel your lives are in danger THEN and only THEN, i'll jump in..." He then looked over to there newest member and gave her a brief look..." As for you, your not goin to be doin anything on this mission since i don't know you well enough, so you will stand by my side and be a spectator with me... understood..." Joukyuu asked making sure that she understood completely on what she was to do durring this mission...
Level:
Kage
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Special Equipment: None
Active Jutsu: None
Current AP: 0 Current TP: 936
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
ninja7
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: C-Rank - Protect the religious man   C-Rank - Protect the religious man - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:01 pm

Haru
Hyuuga

Haru thought of this as a good oppertunity to rest up well Satoshi and sensie guard the church. but i still have to be alert because anything can happen at anytime. Haru then sat down and rested until it was his turn to guard the church from anyone who is out to get the preist. "so this is what an over night mission is like. kind of exhausting so i better rest up while i can"
Mood: Energetic
Condition: Perfect
Stamina: 1 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 2 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 1
Ninjutsu: 1 • Taijutsu: 4 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 0
TP: 0

Back to top Go down
Sheez
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: C-Rank - Protect the religious man   C-Rank - Protect the religious man - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:09 pm

Celia

Ceilia slowly curled up into a ball feeling abit exhausted her self, it had been a long day of travel, an encounter with a not so happy villager and a soft scolding from her sensai not the Cherrist of times. Her head slowly feel into her knees with eyes shutting close, the wind from the opening of the door move strands of her hair over her head. If she was needed, one of her bugs would alert her. For know she would rest and try and get some peace to her slightly troubled mind as best as she could.
Mood: Calm
Condition: Good
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 1
Ninjutsu: 4 • Taijutsu: 0 • Genjutsu: 0
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: C-Rank - Protect the religious man   C-Rank - Protect the religious man - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:22 pm

Kunitoshi Joukyuu

As Joukyuu stepped out of the church, he looked back to see Satori walk out right behind him..." Alright, first i'm goin to show you what you need to do before settling down and getting into a defensive position..." Joukyuu began to walk around the church, checking every nook and cranny, making sure that know one was hiding or using a transformation jutsu... " Alright, i have done this half of the church, you watched me do it, so let's see if you were paying attention... I want you to do everything that i did for the other half of the church... Look for abnormalities. Foot print, drag marks, breathing noises and even a smell that might be coming off of a human..." Joukyuu instructed before stepping back and letting his student take charge.

After making there way around and finding nothing wrong, Joukyuu took his post up front to the only entrance to the church... He tapped on the ground hinting for Satoshi to sit right next to him..." Now all we do is wait here until the shift is over and it's time for another to take our place... As the night passed by he looked at his watch and noticed that the shift had finally ended..." Alright, let's go get the next one... Haru will be next..." Joukyuu stated as he got up after being there for a few hours with Satoshi...
Level:
Kage
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Special Equipment: None
Active Jutsu: None
Current AP: 0 Current TP: 936

Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: C-Rank - Protect the religious man   C-Rank - Protect the religious man - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 8:07 pm

Satoshi

Satoshi nodded his head to his sensai's command scanning the area for anything out of place or just plain ridiculous. Their walk around the safe house had ended, nothing seemed out of the ordinary calming his nerve abit. He quickly sat down next to his sensai to stand his duty not just to the mission but his team as well. Satoshi arose yawing abit for his late night guard duty when he was told his turn had ended. " Alright sensai, I will go and get him. Satoshi moved on inside finding the others resting up. He slowly moved over to Haru tapping him on the shoulder and whispering," Its your turn buddy".

Stamina: 2 • Speed: 4 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 1
Back to top Go down
ninja7
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: C-Rank - Protect the religious man   C-Rank - Protect the religious man - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:33 am

Haru
Hyuuga

Haru noticed Satoshi walking towards him "so it seems that satoshi is done with his shift." After hearing satoshi say it was haru's turn haru got up slowly as if he was really tired. "Looks like i need to get going with sensei" haru then walked to the outside of the church next to his sensie awaiting his orders. "hopefully this shift won't be long i am getting really tired now".
Mood: Energetic
Condition: Perfect
Stamina: 1 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 2 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 1
Ninjutsu: 1 • Taijutsu: 4 • Genjutsu: 0

Back to top Go down
Sheez
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: C-Rank - Protect the religious man   C-Rank - Protect the religious man - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 11:54 am

Celia

Ceilia awoke as the changing of the guard began, since she wasn't apart of the mission, her services were not available to stand guard enabling her to go back to her rest. This feeling of being useless was rather new to her, she was always used around the house rather it be to gather and make the family's meals or to clear out any frogs eating her comrades. She looked up to the Man, he was fast asleep with a bright smile across his face, how could a man that could be in so much danger still carry a smile on his face, I guess the job is not for everyone. .
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C-Rank - Protect the religious man   C-Rank - Protect the religious man - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

C-Rank - Protect the religious man
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2