Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training Ground 1

Go down 
+7
Olie the pirate
Nuri
Mahiko
Kenji
Marz
Nyrax
Tret16
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

Training Ground 1 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 1:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is the main training ground for Konoha. You will often see Jounin bringing there Genin to this training ground to help them practice techniques and other type a fighting skills. In this trainng ground there are three wooden posts sticking out from the ground to use as punching dumbies or other type of hand to hand combat training. There is a nearby river flowing through the ground and a lightly wooded area to help conceal ones presence. Everything a Genin needs to help train him for the future.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
ninja7
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:42 am

Haru
Hyuuga

Haru heard a whole bunch of yelling and fighting coming from the direction of the training grounds. "what in the world could it be. I don't want to distract the two fighters so i guess i'll just lay low until they end there spar. But as Haru was watching he saw a girl watching as well. Haru was just thinkning to himself"why would she be that close to the other two's fighting. But as he finished saying that he saw the girl hit her head right into the tree. "wow that looks quiet paynfull what could she have been thinkng maybe I should go over there and she is okay. Haru went over to where the girl was sitting on the tree."um are you okay?
Mood: Energetic
Condition: Perfect
Stamina: 1 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 2 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 1
Ninjutsu: 1 • Taijutsu: 4 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 0
TP: 0

Back to top Go down
Olie the pirate
Genin
Genin
Olie the pirate

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 1:11 am

Inuzuka Rosuto

Paralyzed!? Hesitating for a moment, the realization dawned on the boy..

Shit! That's why I can't move my arm.. I figured I just dislocated it or something..

But the numbness would not stop him. Instead Rosuto felt some sort of drive within him awaken at that moment, he felt-

And then the mass of insects morphed into an exact replica of Konchuu, followed by a barrage of shuriken. Today was just not his day.

Rolling to the right, Rosuto managed to dodge the clone's attack but not before receiving a shuriken in his left leg. He left out a low "Oft" as his knee buckled out a bit and the wounded ninja physically cringed. Unfortunately, he didn't have any time to tend to his wound and instead was forced to block an attack from the clone with his only functioning arm. Then pushing the clone back with considerable force, Rosuto attempted to slug the Konchuu impostor in the right cheek. The boy purposely repositioned his kunai as to avoid any direct contact, not knowing if this was the real Konchuu or not.

Mood: Angry
Condition: Pain!
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 2 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 1
Ninjutsu: 2 • Taijutsu: 2 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 0/10

Last edited by Olie the pirate on Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fireflyon
Genin
Genin
Fireflyon

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 1:21 am

Tsukino Sonata

If she could actually see, then she'd probably be seeing stars -- that would assume that the impact affected her occipital lobe more than anything, which it clearly hadn't. Instead, aware of a resoundingly pronounced pain, she sat up slowly. She was half-aware that somebody had approached her in the meantime, based on the crunching grass and the fact that he addressed her directly, inquiring as to whether or not she was okay.

"I crashed into a tree," she said, somewhat caustic. Seriously, she crashed into a tree. That didn't exactly merit good health. She didn't want to get up, but if she didn't, he'd probably go all chauvinist on her and help her up, so she pushed off the ground. "I'm just shiny." Except she wasn't since her legs were paralyzed, and she pretty much just fell again. Landing on her back, she continued in a very blase way, " I'd watch your head. Apparently, people are fighting here this very day."

Mood: Sour
Condition: My head!!
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 2 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 2
Ninjutsu: 0 • Taijutsu: 3 • Genjutsu: 0

Back to top Go down
ninja7
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:22 am

Haru
Hyuuga

Haru looked in confusion at the girl. saying to himself"now she is a pretty odd girl but she still seems nice. Haru looked in suprise "oh are you okay do you need any help. and yea it does look like those two are having a pretty intense fight down there we better stay aware and keep distance so we don't get caught in the battle. "so what are you doing here anyways then in shock he saw that she was apart of the hyuuga clan just like him."your apart of the hyuuga clan as well.?
AP:5
TP: 100

Last edited by ninja7 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
beachedmerman
Academy Student
Academy Student
beachedmerman

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:28 am

Konchuu's clone dissipated into hundreds of bugs immediately when Rosuto's punched connected. But by the time this had occurred the original Konchuu had already approached the girl. Noticing another figure beside her, Konchuu vanished behind a tree unsure of what was going on.

"What is this bullshit? two people?" Konchuu thought.

Realizing their was a spider nearby them safely hidden within a tree Konchuu asked," Hey spider, what's the deal with these kids? are they friendly?"

"I don't know, but if you want I'll poison them up reeaaaal good like boss. The spider answered creepily.

"No, that won't be necessary."

"Well if they get close to my web, they are going to have another thing coming."

" Alright, cool....... I don't need your assistance any more.

" Oh that's cool. Just use me like any other spider on the block, that's cool. You know what? you are something else, you know that?

"...................................................................Sorry spider.

"Damn straight you are sorry."

After the most pointless conversation Konchuu has ever experienced, he crawled up the tree within earshot of the two strangers. Konchuu waited there patiently waiting, anticipating their next move.
Back to top Go down
Olie the pirate
Genin
Genin
Olie the pirate

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:47 pm

Inuzuka Rosuto

Contact and a dispersal of insects followed the blow to which Rosuto took note.

So this was the clone.. Tsk

But in all honestly, he found relief in that fact. Maybe this whole shinobi business wouldn't work out after all. Not only did it require massive amounts of effort but fighting, even killing was unavoidable and the boy sure he wasn't quite okay with that.

Holding his breath, Rosuto yanked the shuriken out of his leg and tossed the weapon to the side. Then looking up, he managed to catch the distant figure of Konchuu, fleeing into the brush, his pineapple hair disappearing with him.

"Heh, hide and go seek. Cooooool beans."

Just as the teenager was about to follow, he paused, nose twitching and eyes narrowed. Apparently another two has decided to join the party.

During this time, Shiro managed to retain enough strength to stand up and return to the boy. Now at his side, Rosuto gave a slight nod in acknowledgement to the pup "C'mon, let's check it out." And the two limped off, stopping a few feet from the group but making sure to keep a distance from their opponent.

Not sure if the fight had ended yet, Rosuto shot a glare at Konchuu's tree indicating he knew of the Aburame's presence before addressing the new comers "So it looks like all the cool kids are in town." He then spotted a girl lying flat on her back "Something going down?"

Mood: Cautious
Condition: Injured
TP: 1930

Back to top Go down
Fireflyon
Genin
Genin
Fireflyon

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:10 pm

Tsukino Sonata

Mention of the Hyuuga clan made her squirm. "No. I'm not part of some plebian ninja clan, I don't know why you thought I was. For the record, that's a 'no' on the help." Of course, she had a Hyuuga's eyes, but they were hidden behind layers of bandages, so she was honestly not sure how this kid could tell. In any case, she wasn't going to trust him farther than she could throw him, provided that she could actually stand. Since she couldn't she settled for a state of general annoyance.

She heard movement from, as far as she could tell, three other bodies. Meaning, five people, including herself, were occupying the training grounds. Again, annoying.

"Something's up," she said, the logical flip side to his comment.

Back to top Go down
Olie the pirate
Genin
Genin
Olie the pirate

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:08 pm

Inuzuka Rosuto

Amused that the girl caught his pun, Rosuto smirked and noting her blind folded eyes continued with a casual taunt "I see that." Then bending down a bit and cupping his mouth, the boy added in a mock whisper "But between me and you, I don't think it's you."

He then backed away and began laughing at the whole irony of the situation, only pausing once or twice to cringe in response to his open wound.

Shiro stood by warily, eyeing the tree Konchuu currently occupied, glancing a few times at Haru as well. Exhausted and weakened, the wolf felt uncomfortable in the scenario. He trusted no human but Rosuto... and he hated Rosuto.

Mood: Amused
TP: 2044

Back to top Go down
Fireflyon
Genin
Genin
Fireflyon

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:45 pm

Tsukino Sonata

"I see what you did there," she jested. Compared to the self-identified Hyuuga, she actually kind of liked this guy. He didn't treat her like she was helpless! With much effort, she at least sat up, moving her body so that she could prop it up against the back of the tree.

"Looks like there's a crowd," she said. By the unevenness of his laughter, she thought him to have sustained some top of abdominal damage that made the action somewhat painful. Which mean that he was one of the people who had been fighting, it seemed. Where was the other? She didn't think it was the Hyuuga.

"Now, just to be clear, I'm not going to get hit by a stray kunai or something, right? The fight's done? Maybe?"

Back to top Go down
Olie the pirate
Genin
Genin
Olie the pirate

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:25 pm

Inuzuka Rosuto

Shrugging, Rosuto replied "That's debatable." before smiling sheepishly "But I hope so." Casting another glare at Konchuu, he decided to pay "patronage" to his adversary still perched in the tree, explaining "Bug boy and his loyal side kicks ran away so the epic battle of justice is pretty inconclusive, although I'd say I won."

Declaring victory before victory had been achieved probably was not the most intelligent decision but there was a reasonable explanation for Rosuto's bold words. First, he wanted to lure the Aburame out from hiding and secondly... well, secondly, he just wasn't that bright.

A bark of dissent erupted from Shiro's mouth causing Rosuto to nod his head in agreement "Oh right, and this guy here..." Sitting up proudly, the pup waited to hear his well deserved recognition "Well, this guy here sat in the corner to eat weeds and lick himself. You can just call him Dickweed. Or Dicky. Whatever you think sounds better."

If Shiro had the energy, he'd be attempting to rip Rosuto's arm off all over again but instead concentrated on the two still sitting in the trees, this time focusing his attention on Haru. Who was this guy?

Back to top Go down
Fireflyon
Genin
Genin
Fireflyon

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:50 pm

Tsukino Sonata

From what she heard before, she wasn't entirely sure that the boy was telling the truth, but he had the kind of confidence to suggest that he, at least, believed in what he was saying. From the implied implications, the mosquito/locust/beetle swarm that had charged at her earlier were the doing of the unnamed foe, who she would now remember as "Bug Boy."

A bark finally identified the fifth presence as that of an animal, which probably explained the urine. She hoped it did, at least. Thinking otherwise made her feel a little ill. The pup was identified as one Dickweed.

Holding out her hand, she smiled, almost nervously. It wasn't that she didn't like dogs or animals, it was just that her father had tried getting her a seeing-eye-dog, which died, tragically in an accident involving loaded crossbows being left out where they shouldn't have been. Right, of course, let the blind girl have a crossbow, great idea!

"Uh, hey...Dick," she said. "He...doesn't have rabies, does he?" It dawned on her that a peasant's dog probably had diseases. Like AIDs, but for dogs. All in all, from her the slight contempt that worked its way into her voice, no one here ought to be surprised if she got bit.

Mood: Warming up

Back to top Go down
Olie the pirate
Genin
Genin
Olie the pirate

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:23 pm

Inuzuka Rosuto

To say Shiro was offended would have been an understatement, he was furious! Rabies!? A renown and regal wolf such as himself accused of rabies!?! Human's were the dirty ones, how could she even-

Now with his hands stuff into his pockets, Rosuto shook his head "Nope. Got all his shots three weeks ago." before rearing his leg back and kicking the wolf forward with a soft punt.

Rolling forward, the pup landed on his stomach, legs sprawled out and head perfectly positioned under Sonata's hand. Too exhausted to resist, Shiro simply laid there as his "master", or otherwise the dog hater, relished in his companion's misery.

Suddenly realizing he had introduced everyone but himself, the Inuzuka arched his thumb back and announced proudly "Oh, almost forgot. I'm Rosuto, by the way. Certified Badass."

Condition: Could be worse

Back to top Go down
ninja7
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 10:13 pm

Haru
Hyuuga

Har just looked at the two other for a few seconds. "well my name is Haru hyuuga. and i was just around and heard a lot of noise. And i saw that my fellow hyuuga clan member was a little woosy for a bit. And to anwser your question about how i know your a hyuuga member is because before i came i noticed you had bandages around your eyes so i used my byakugan to see why and i noticed the amazing byakugan. Haru then looked back at the other guy beside him noticing his wolf. Haru was just wandering to himself i thought an inozuka and his dog were supposed to be great friends and partners why did he disrespect him so bad. Haru then said out loud "and seeing how you have a dog your from the inozuka clan right

Last edited by ninja7 on Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fireflyon
Genin
Genin
Fireflyon

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:10 pm

Tsukino Sonata

Unable to witness the unusual animal abuse first hand, feeling the coarse fur underneath her fingertips inclined her to believe that the "ferocious beast" stepped forward willingly. She patted his head fairly robotically, to the extent that she was eventually rubbing his fur the wrong way.

"Rosuto, huh? It's Sonata. My name." She turned her head towards the voice of Hyuuga Haru. "Tsukino Sonata. No relation to your filthy, horrid clan. Do you guys still sleep with your cousins?" There hadn't actually been any proof of that, but seriously, a clan concerned about the purity and sanctity of their bloodline? It didn't exactly take detective work. Nobody talked about it was all. However, Sonata's antagonism towards the accusation was probably more severe than it ought to have been.

Hey, she was proud of her upbringing. Why would she settle for less? She'd deny it again and again and again until the kid dropped it, no matter "what" his "all-seeing eye" actually saw. She even wondered if it was possible, but who was she to argue against something she couldn't be expected to understand, that thing called "sight"?

"I'd get your eyes checked. I think the inbreeding broke them." She probably could have done without that bit. Probably most of the tirade. And the bits after that.

Mood: Warming up and cooling down
Condition: My head!! My legs...

Back to top Go down
ninja7
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:26 pm

Haru
Hyuuga

Haru clintched his fist tightly even if your not from the hyuuga clan you don't disrespect us like theat. we are one of the noble clans of the hidden leaf village. Haru then calmed down and took a deep breathe. "i'm sorry i yelled at you like that its just when people talk about the hyuuga cloan like that i just get so angry. but i guess we started of on the wrong foot so i'm sorry. Haru then looked at the dog and wanted to pet him but was scared the way him and his owner din't get along that he would treat him much worse and attack.

Last edited by ninja7 on Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Olie the pirate
Genin
Genin
Olie the pirate

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:08 am

Inuzuka Rosuto

Hands still stuffed in his pockets, the Inuzuka watched the scene unfold before him perplexed at the interaction. Animosity practically radiated from the girl, seeping from her every pore. And her speech consisted of only insults and comparisons, with a tone of disgust and superiority dripping off every word. He made a mental note then not to get on her bad side.

Inbreeding? ...Harsh.

Rosuto then focused on the Hyuuga, who simply took her insults without much of a retort, even apologizing in the end! But the kid was obviously younger than the rest of them. Also, his voice had a ring of innocents to it, words very simple, almost naive. In all honesty, he didn't seem too bad.

Responding to the boy's previous comment, Rosuto sighed "Heh, yeah bruh. As much as I wish it weren't true, you got me."

There was a moment of hesitation in which Haru appeared to move towards Shiro, who remained resting on the earth, enduring Sonata's robotic movements, but instead the Hyuuga merely settled for gazing at the pup. Noticing this, Rosuto motioned towards the wolf "You can pet him if you want. Longer you keep him off me, the better."

Mood: Confused, Unconcerned
Condition: Could be worse

Back to top Go down
Fireflyon
Genin
Genin
Fireflyon

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:31 am

Tsukino Sonata

Sonata was a little disappointed that the Hyuuga's voice assumed apologetic tones. His burst of anger had been promising, but he faded back into being the characterless nobody she already decided that he was. She just didn't like people who were openly nice: if she wanted help, she'd ask for it, enough said.

And she wouldn't. Wouldn't ask for it.

Although she rightfully owed him an apology, she outright denied him such, continuing to torture "Dickweed."

Time for a topic so completely neutral that she couldn't possibly botch. "Hey, that cloud looks like a bunny...."

Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:51 am

((Typically you should be waiting for everyone to post in the right order, otherwise it's unfair/impolite to them. Unless there are other circumstances, or they specifically say to skip them. Then you can skip them until they feel they want to post.

Just letting you know. We should all be gentlemen and ladies (preferably ladies, that way we can do ladystuff together)))
Back to top Go down
ninja7
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:54 am

Haru
Hyuuga

Haru was just thinking to himself wow he really does not like that dog at all. as Haru began to pet the dog he looked back at Tsukino. Thinking to himself"i really don't think she likes me at all for exactly know reason. then saying to the other two"yea i guess it does look like a bunny. Haru then said to himself"its weird how she just switches topics like that but whatever. So do you guys have any teamates or comerades?

Last edited by ninja7 on Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Olie the pirate
Genin
Genin
Olie the pirate

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:18 am

Inuzuka Rosuto

Attention elsewhere, Rosuto took to staring at his left arm which had only just began to start tingling maybe five minutes ago. By this point, the once paralyzed limb managed to regain most of its feeling and he was able to open and close his fist without very much problem.

Sweeeeeet. That bug poison shit is finally wearing off. Guess bug boy's decided to chill

"Hey, that cloud looks like a bunny...."

Jerking his head up, the boy gawked at Sonata in a paralyzed shock, the corner of his mouth twitching ever so slightly. Without warning, his entire face lit up and grin stretching from cheek to cheek engulfed the majority of of his lower head "Get outta town! You can see!?" Face palming, the Inuzuka burst into laugher "Bahahahahahaha! DANG GURL! That's genius!"

Now clutching his stomach, Rosuto continued to laugh "Like ahahaha bro! How did I not think of that before?? Ahaha faking blindness? You could screw with sooo many people!"

This continued on for maybe another minute before the fifteen year old teenager began to catch his breath, still shaking his head in disbelief "Man oh man, that is so genius. Like cash money! I need to try that something for sure."

Finally calmed down, the boy paused to address Haru's question, waving a dismissing hand "Tsk.. Not a chance. I'm Mr. Solo Doughlo. Having teammates just means you have to divide your winnings."

Mood: Shocked/Impressed
Condition: Not so bad

Back to top Go down
beachedmerman
Academy Student
Academy Student
beachedmerman

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:17 am

"Clearly, I'm not an unexpected visitor in this shin-dig." Konchuu thought as he noticed Rosuto starring at his exact location periodically.

"Well I believe these people are of no intent of attacking me, but I can't be so sure. Rosuto's arm is healing faster then i expected and his dog is regaining his ability to walk. Fuck, I hate this shithead, all full of himself."

Konchuu began to recall his bugs to the safe haven within his trench coat. Konchuu chakra and stamina slowly replenished during this break of battle.

"I am within my element, this would be the most efficient time to attack." But Konchuu quickly contradicting himself. "But these are obviously two by-standers and have no apart of this current battle. It wouldn't be easy to attract Rosuto away from them just to attempt to kill him without the other two noticing.. I guess I'll just have to surround them all with my bugs and accept the fact that two innocent people could die."

Konchuu quickly contemplated the perfect plan-surround them with bugs, send a large beetle attached with an explosive tag into the middle of their position. Then set off the explosive, while simultaneously sending all my bugs that would've been gathering around them in the mean time and use Destructive Bug Jistu..

There would be little chance to escape, especially with the element of surprise in Konchuu's advantage.
After a few moment calculating the situation, and the amount of chakra to produce this large scale attack, their would be a 66% chance of a hit and a 12% chance of escape of his prey. 22% chance of failing to create the proper seals to simultaneously set off both the explosive tag and the bugs.

"But I shall wait in the meantime, I enjoy listening to their silly antics and pointless conversation." Konchuu concluded.

Suddenly Konchuu went cold, the thought of killing them is unforgivable and plus he would be friendless once again. Konchuu frowned upon this idea in disgust.

"Spidey, what do you think? Konchuu asked.

"What do i look like, chopped liver?" The spider responded once again.

"....................................................................................................................................."

"Don't do it kid, it's not the right thing to do." The spider expressed in deep thought.

"You really think so spidey?"

"Yes, also don't call me spidey....... that's gay."

"Yeah, whatever.

Konchuu was surprised that the spider actually contributed to the problem at hand. Konchuu smirked at this, and resumed his pleasant spying on the group of people.

Back to top Go down
beachedmerman
Academy Student
Academy Student
beachedmerman

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:18 am

(( Thank you noviax! also thank you for the RP box, most appreciated!))
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:27 am

((IT'S A, THEN I
I WILL YANDERE THE HELL OUT
Also you're welcome~))
Back to top Go down
ninja7
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 3:10 am

Haru
Hyuuga

oh really well i think you should really think about having other teamates. they have your back all the time and they are also good for helping you out protecting with your weak points and things that you guys are not good in. thats why right now i'm looking for teamates and comerades to help me out with missions and trainig and other kind of stuff. And teamates can become really good friends. As Haru said that he looked at The girl there as well as if saying that they would make a good team. Maybe we can become and amazing team well i think so. so what do you two think of a team?

Last edited by ninja7 on Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fireflyon
Genin
Genin
Fireflyon

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 6:05 pm

Tsukino Sonata

Sonata "stared" at the sky for a while, somewhat concerned that Haru completely missed the point and that Inuzuka missed it in a completely different way. Oh well! It was all in good fun; besides, if neither really believed or were consciously thinking about her physical impairment, she could just conduct her business as normal. Provided that a random root didn't trip her whenever she did decided to get up. Sensation was rekindling in her legs, but they didn't feel strong enough to support her weight yet.

"You can always try for deafness," she mused. Since Haru brought up the topic of teams, she said, echoing the Inuzuka, "Yeah, I'm not really much of a team person. Too much dealing with people, and people are stupid."

The casual viewer will note that Sonata herself has only one point in intel, so she ain't about to perform brain surgery any time soon.

Patting the wolf cub on the head, she said, "Yeaaa, people are dumb, aren't they, Dicky? Good boy."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training Ground 1