Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training Ground 2

Go down 
+3
Kirschblüte Geist
Raijoku
Tret16
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

Training Ground 2 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 1:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

Training Ground 2 - Page 5 Training_Ground_Zero

Also known as training ground zero, this area has everything from booby traps to oversized snakes and other animals. There is a big building at the center of the training ground for those who need a rest from all the dangers inside this large forest. Most Genin are normally restricted from this area due to it's dangers inside. There have been exceptions like when the Chuunin exams had been held in Konoha in the day's of the late Hokage Uzumaki Naruto.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
yanyan
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:40 pm

Kazuma stood up and propped his glasses. "Quite the bold move, however."

Quickly forming a couple of handsigns, Kazuma formed clones of himself that melded out of the nearby trees and rocks. "Haze clone technique..."

Kazuma propped up his glasses once more. "You just let your opponent set the field to his adventage..." After he spoke, he pulled his glasses off and cleaned them with his shirt for a bit, as if taunting Saruno. I'll play defense for now. He seems the straight combat type. These bunshins should make it tough for him to keep focus on me if I can dodge his attacks.
Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 7:22 pm

Okay so haze clones i'll make sure i don't loose track of them. But it seems you might be underistimated me by not putting up any defenses. Saruno did hand signs and used Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique in the direction of Kazuma and kepy his guard up. ":now lets see how he will react to this
Mood: Energetic
Condition: Perfect
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 2
Ninjutsu: 3 • Taijutsu: 1 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 10
TP:2472
Back to top Go down
yanyan
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 12:45 am

Kazuma was a bit taken back to see a faily large ball of devastating flame head his way. "Crap, a ranged attack. But I might as well go with what I wanted to do, Bushin no jutsu!"

Acting as fast as he could, he sent out an ordinary clone of himself dodge rolling out of the way, and sent it heading towards Saruno for a feint counterattack. Meanwhile Kazuma himself jumped to the side of the fireball and attempted to meld with a haze clone.
Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:24 pm

Saruno smiled "great just as i planned. Saruno saw the clone coming after him "two can play at this game Shadow Clone Technique and sent two clones to take out the one coming for him. and then ran after Kazuma with doing hand signs using Fire Dragon Flame Bullet coming at Kazuma
Mood: Energetic
Condition: Perfect
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 2
Ninjutsu: 3 • Taijutsu: 1 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 10
TP:2472
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training Ground 2