Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Novaix - misc jutsus

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

Novaix - misc jutsus - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Novaix - misc jutsus   Novaix - misc jutsus - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 5:44 am

First topic message reminder :

Name – Suiton: Suitenhōfutsu - Water Release: Water Sky Convergence
Type – Nin
Rank – D
Element – Water
Description – This jutsu enables the user to control water and moisture much like Gaara controls his sand. It can be used to block most incoming attacks, bind or drown opponents, and shape the water into various attacks, allowing the user in conjunction with the Summoning Technique to allow water-based summonings to fight in areas that it normally need water to move around by either trapping the target in the same water or maneuvering the water to allow the summing to chase the target. It is able to extract and utilize groundwater, and as is very effective most areas, but useless in rocky areas.

Jutsu was in a filler arc, and I'm no expert at choosing ranks for stuff, figured it was in the D-C rank range.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: Novaix - misc jutsus   Novaix - misc jutsus - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 6:14 pm

As long as you're holding the part. There aren't any lingering effects. You could probably[ channel the effects from one part of their body to other parts.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Novaix - misc jutsus   Novaix - misc jutsus - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 7:06 pm

quality of life- well, there's a senju jutsu that makes a house out of wood, so it technically would need to be a jutsu I guess. approved anyway

just update them with the new public/private status for jutsus and they're good
Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: Novaix - misc jutsus   Novaix - misc jutsus - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:17 pm

Done.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Novaix - misc jutsus   Novaix - misc jutsus - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:21 pm

all good
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: Novaix - misc jutsus   Novaix - misc jutsus - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 4:40 am

Hello, my name is Novaix, and I like to endlessly make stuff without ever doing anything.
Note: All kyudo techniques, while nonelemental, can be enhanced with wind nature for additional strength and accuracy.
Might make the kyudo ones public, depends if I'm convincable.

Name – Serimochi Kata - Arch Stance
Type – Tai (Kyudo/Ken)
Rank – C
Element – None
Creator - Novaix
Status - Private
Description – The user plants their feet firmly on the ground and leans back lightly. This stance is just about purely focused around the archery itself, nearly no evasiveness is incorporated, and as such is suited to a support role. The user can lean back less for more evasive ability, or more for additional power.

Name – Kiri ya - Drill arrow
Type – Tai (Kyudo/Ken)
Rank – D
Element – None
Creator - Novaix
Status - Private
Description – The user adds spin to their arrow with chakra. It takes longer to prepare and aim, but adds more power and force. Requires Serimochi Kata.

Name – Chirachira Ya - Flickering Arrow
Type – Tai (Kyudo/Ken)
Rank – C
Element – None
Creator - Novaix
Status - Private
Description – The user simply knocks multiple arrows at once and fires them. Greater chakra control/stamina/taijutsu ratings allow for more arrows. Requires Serimochi Kata

Name – Kage Ya - Shadow Arrow
Type – Tai (Kyudo/Ken)
Rank – B
Element – None
Creator - Novaix
Status - Private
Description – The user fires off some arrows, then quickly jumps over the enemy, seemingly firing at them from multiple directions. Requires Tokeitou Kata

Name – Hashi Kata - Bridge Stance
Type – Tai (Kyudo/Ken)
Rank – B
Element – None
Creator - Novaix
Status - Private
Description – The user, instead of holding their bow vertically, tilts it horizontally. This allows for additional accuracy, at the cost of being nearly completely immobile, as well as slower firing rate. Requires Serimochi Kata.

Name – Tokeitou Kata - Clocktower Stance
Type – Tai (Kyudo/Ken)
Rank – A
Element – None
Creator - Novaix
Status - Private
Description – The user adjusts their basic stance to a more compact one. Usually, they lean forward instead of backward, enabling them a greater degree of motion. Clocktower Stance is usually used for mobility, firing arrows while moving throughout the battlefield. The user tends to make a lot of aerial attacks or maneuvers. Requires Serimochi Kata.

Name – Karyuudo Ya - Hunter Arrow
Type – Tai (Kyudo/Ken)
Rank – S
Element – None
Creator - Novaix
Status - Private
Description – The user nocks multiple arrows at once, entering a unique stance for the technique. Twisting and firing the bow, the user aims at a variety of the enemy's tendons, aiming for at least rendering one or two limbs damaged, the optimal use of the jutsu completely prevents the enemy from moving. Requires Hashi Kata and Tokeitou Kata.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Novaix - misc jutsus   Novaix - misc jutsus - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:15 am

approved
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: Novaix - misc jutsus   Novaix - misc jutsus - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:21 pm

Name – Flight Technique
Type – Nin
Rank – S
Element – None
Creator - Novaix
Status - Canon
Description – The user can fly in the air for a seemingly limitless duration (obviously based off their stamina instead). They can temporarily transfer the ability to fly for others by touching them, which also appears not to have limit - whether the others flying is based off their stamina or the user's is unclear.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Novaix - misc jutsus   Novaix - misc jutsus - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:31 pm

I really...really....really hate Kishi for going all DBZ on us...
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: Novaix - misc jutsus   Novaix - misc jutsus - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:43 pm

That's a no, then?
I could drop it to A-rank and put a speed cap on it.
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Novaix - misc jutsus   Novaix - misc jutsus - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:51 pm

i believe that the flight is something only given to the tsuchikage's bloodline limit or whatever he has.
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: Novaix - misc jutsus   Novaix - misc jutsus - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:58 pm

a) It's a bloodline expansion.
b) It wasn't explicitly stated or even remotely brought up, so who cares, this thing's cool why not have.
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Novaix - misc jutsus   Novaix - misc jutsus - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 11:08 pm

wel because it is infact a bloodline limit technique which means that it needs to go to a clan, but we don't know enough about his clan to make it on the site, so the technique is very iffy itself...
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: Novaix - misc jutsus   Novaix - misc jutsus - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 11:12 pm

First off, the clan is impossible, because the cap is 2 elements here, and the clan requires 3.
Second off, since it's impossible, there's nowhere to put it, so why not?
Third off, like I said, it was never mentioned whether or not it was Jinton, so for convenience, I'm going with "no, it isn't"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Novaix - misc jutsus   Novaix - misc jutsus - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 8:41 pm

um, I never said anything about the bloodline...I seriously doubt it is anyway because how would that be a dust technique? you know, the techniques that create giant shapes of energy that obliterate whatever they touch

the reason why I don't like it is because I'm rather against having characters zipping around like a bunch of Saiyans on a Naruto site... which is why I wanted to eviscerate Kishi for making something like this canon. He just needed an excuse to have the Tsuchikage reach the damn island quickly
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: Novaix - misc jutsus   Novaix - misc jutsus - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 9:17 pm

Tret was the one who brought up dust.
And since the alternate and FAR more sense-making translation of it is "Particle Release", this could feasibly be a part of it.
And like I said, we could change it, give it a speed cap. But I understand if it's outright banned, I don't care too much.
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: Novaix - misc jutsus   Novaix - misc jutsus - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:46 am

Name – Black Lightning
Type – Nin
Rank – S
Element – Lightning
Creator - Novaix
Status - Canon
Description – Black Lightning is a unique form of Raiton. As the name suggests, the lightning produced by this ability's techniques is black in colour. The ability to utilise black electricity is passed down from user to user, making it a somewhat obscure technique in terms of learning, despite its fame. The lightning is much more powerful, but as a drawback takes more chakra to use. Black Lightning can be applied to any other Lightning Style jutsu.

Name – Raiton: Black Panther
Type – Nin
Rank – A
Element – Lightning
Creator - Novaix
Status - Canon
Description – This technique creates a substantial amount of Black Lightning which takes the form of a panther-like creature that seems to emanate from the user's own body. It can be used to affect multiple victims at once by electrocuting them. Like various other Lightning Release techniques, the potency of this ability can be increased through the application of water. Requires Black Lightning.

Name – Raiton: Ame no Uzume
Type – Nin
Rank – S
Element – Lightning
Creator - Novaix
Status - Private
Description – A jutsu inspired from both Amaterasu and Black Lightning, Ame no Uzume can create crackling black lightning at any spot within about three feet, as well as be launched forward as a movable black mass. Obviously, the jutsu itself is nothing like Amaterasu, and merely a normal black lightning ninjutsu. Requires Black Lightning.

First two do make a lot of sense as private, but they're canon, so.. yeah.
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: Novaix - misc jutsus   Novaix - misc jutsus - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 8:36 pm

Bump. I'm not going for flight technique anymore, you can stop avoiding me.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Novaix - misc jutsus   Novaix - misc jutsus - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 5:43 pm

the first one is denied because that just basically makes all your lightning techniques passively more powerful

the second one I think could probably be an A-rank

the third one, so long as it requires hand signs
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: Novaix - misc jutsus   Novaix - misc jutsus - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:41 pm

Third does, and like I said, it's not a passive. It's a toggle, and it makes them cost quite a fair bit more chakra and such.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Novaix - misc jutsus   Novaix - misc jutsus - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:38 pm

I still don't like being able to just have a way to make any lightning jutsu more powerful, there's not really a need for it
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: Novaix - misc jutsus   Novaix - misc jutsus - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:00 pm

Fair enough, then. Can have black-coloured lightning anyway, for kicks? :<
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Novaix - misc jutsus   Novaix - misc jutsus - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:04 pm

you can make your lightning purple, pink, or rainbow colors for all I care, so long as it doesn't affect its power
Back to top Go down
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

PostSubject: Re: Novaix - misc jutsus   Novaix - misc jutsus - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:13 pm

Well, I know what I'm doing next.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Novaix - misc jutsus   Novaix - misc jutsus - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:20 pm

though now that I think of it.... probably only black, or else the Mitsuaki's chakra coloring would be pointless... so black yes, box of crayons colors, no
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: Novaix - misc jutsus   Novaix - misc jutsus - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:21 pm

hooray for canon absurdities
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Novaix - misc jutsus   Novaix - misc jutsus - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Novaix - misc jutsus
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next