Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Novaix - misc jutsus

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

Novaix - misc jutsus - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Novaix - misc jutsus   Novaix - misc jutsus - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2011 5:44 am

First topic message reminder :

Name – Suiton: Suitenhōfutsu - Water Release: Water Sky Convergence
Type – Nin
Rank – D
Element – Water
Description – This jutsu enables the user to control water and moisture much like Gaara controls his sand. It can be used to block most incoming attacks, bind or drown opponents, and shape the water into various attacks, allowing the user in conjunction with the Summoning Technique to allow water-based summonings to fight in areas that it normally need water to move around by either trapping the target in the same water or maneuvering the water to allow the summing to chase the target. It is able to extract and utilize groundwater, and as is very effective most areas, but useless in rocky areas.

Jutsu was in a filler arc, and I'm no expert at choosing ranks for stuff, figured it was in the D-C rank range.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

PostSubject: Re: Novaix - misc jutsus   Novaix - misc jutsus - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:23 pm

Kenji wrote:
though now that I think of it.... probably only black, or else the Mitsuaki's chakra coloring would be pointless... so black yes, box of crayons colors, no

You just rained on my Crayola parade. T-T
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: Novaix - misc jutsus   Novaix - misc jutsus - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:33 pm

(continued from the saga discussion)
Yeah, but... restricting it to one technique is kinda...
I mean.. you can create lava in a stream form, why not as a bunch of bullet forms? Unless, well, both the bijuu and jinchuuriki have an intelligence/chakra control score of 0.5, or something.
'Sides, while the jutsus could BE ranton, they could also probably be lightning or fire. Even water/wind, at a stretch.
It's just kinda weird having you be worse off being LESS unique, y'know?
Oh right, and I was meaning that the "creating" would be making it come out of hands/mouth and all, for clarification.

I'd really rather not have to go further if I had to, it's already seeming a little eh-ish compared to other bijuu abilities...
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: Novaix - misc jutsus   Novaix - misc jutsus - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:31 pm

Also adding this in for approval when you get around to it~

Name – Invisible Loom
Type – Nin
Rank – A
Element – None
Creator - Novaix
Status - Private
Description – A jutsu devised so that even if puppets are damaged, and inspired by the Chakra Arms of Jinchuuriki, the user can still fight somewhat. Focusing on the chakra threads themselves, making them sharper and stronger, the puppeteer uses them to impale or slash the enemy. The puppeteer can only use threads equal to the number of puppets they aren't using based off their rank. For example, a Chuunin can control two puppets with ten fingers, so they can use five threads for each puppet they aren't using. This number rounds down, so a Special Jonin would be able to use three per puppet not using, with an additional one for not using any. Requires the Puppetry Technique. Unlike normal chakra threads, the threads are visible due to the concentration of chakra.

Last edited by Novaix on Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Novaix - misc jutsus   Novaix - misc jutsus - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:55 pm

Chakra threads cannot be seen or detected outside of having a doujutsu, so an enemy would have no defense against them if they could suddenly cut and impale people
Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: Novaix - misc jutsus   Novaix - misc jutsus - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:23 pm

Okay then, the extra concentration of chakra makes them visible, a-la how Rasengan is visible.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Novaix - misc jutsus   Novaix - misc jutsus - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:29 pm

put that in the description then... and maybe change the name to match? XD
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: Novaix - misc jutsus   Novaix - misc jutsus - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:34 pm

I was naming it after a technique in a game, and technically while the threads are visible, the "loom" itself isn't.
iirc the original did show the black thread-things, whatever
Either way, fixed. There's some more drivel about plasma in the post above that one, by the way~
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Novaix - misc jutsus   Novaix - misc jutsus - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:41 pm

That one's approved then

Novaix wrote:
(continued from the saga discussion)
Yeah, but... restricting it to one technique is kinda...
I mean.. you can create lava in a stream form, why not as a bunch of bullet forms? Unless, well, both the bijuu and jinchuuriki have an intelligence/chakra control score of 0.5, or something.
'Sides, while the jutsus could BE ranton, they could also probably be lightning or fire. Even water/wind, at a stretch.
It's just kinda weird having you be worse off being LESS unique, y'know?
Oh right, and I was meaning that the "creating" would be making it come out of hands/mouth and all, for clarification.

I'd really rather not have to go further if I had to, it's already seeming a little eh-ish compared to other bijuu abilities...

Because, the jinchuriki still wouldn't have the bloodline necessary to manipulate lava into different techniques... unless, you know, they were actually from the Yoton Clan. Otherwise, it would be giving them a free bloodline. Which, I suppose wouldn't be a bad thing if, like, they weren't in another clan.... Then I guess they could technically be a Yoton member without actually being in the clan. or something. I mean... you could do something like that, I suppose, with the Ranton Clan... have it give you access to Ranton techniques, without being in the Ranton Clan. Just so long as you weren't in another clan. Then you could make all those other ones as custom Ranton jutsus... or something.
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: Novaix - misc jutsus   Novaix - misc jutsus - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:45 pm

Well, the bijuus ARE meant to be impressive, plus the shukaku's techniques are pretty much bloodline-tier in terms of quantity/quality.
I'm going to assume that, in this instance, "puppetry" counts as a bloodline, right?
But yeah, fair enough. If that's so I'll stick with just the mouth/hand attacks of fire/water/lightning-shaped plasma. If not, well, I'll add the ranton jutsus ripoffs and stuff later~
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Novaix - misc jutsus   Novaix - misc jutsus - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:55 pm

Well, the shukaku jinchuriki also isn't allowed to have a bloodline, because of that fact
Puppetry, eh, idk, possibly. I mean, they aren't as big as a clan, but they can be pretty advantageous
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: Novaix - misc jutsus   Novaix - misc jutsus - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:08 pm

..They can't? I did not see that anywhere, but fair enough then.
I wasn't going for an outright entire clan when it came to Plasma. I mean, sure plasma does laser stuff, but it's hard to properly convert all the way. It'd end up being like one of those unloved clans (Yoton, Kamizuru, Satetsu..) except without someone to give it tons of custom jutsus.
Maybe some sort of actual cap on the jutsu, to keep things fair?
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Novaix - misc jutsus   Novaix - misc jutsus - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:12 pm

well, actually I guess puppets wouldn't need to be counted... since you couldn't really use them at the same time. you're either using puppets or using other jutsu
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: Novaix - misc jutsus   Novaix - misc jutsus - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:17 pm

Soo.. final verdict? I've argued my points.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Novaix - misc jutsus   Novaix - misc jutsus - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:22 pm

either this
Novaix wrote:
I'll stick with just the mouth/hand attacks of fire/water/lightning-shaped plasma.
or this
Kenji wrote:
I mean... you could do something like that, I suppose, with the Ranton Clan... have it give you access to Ranton techniques, without being in the Ranton Clan. Just so long as you weren't in another clan. Then you could make all those other ones as custom Ranton jutsus... or something.
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: Novaix - misc jutsus   Novaix - misc jutsus - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:24 pm

Well, the latter DOES incorporate the former, technically, if I make the ranton customs.
Even if not, I'll go with that, thanks~
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: Novaix - misc jutsus   Novaix - misc jutsus - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:19 pm

Kinda having a writer's block moment with Alice's soloing right now, so here.
I heard you like chidori so I put wind element in chidori so you can rip off Sasuke while you rip off Kakashi.
oh and some other things
Something about no chidori/rasengan+takatobu combinations blah blah. Yes, didn't bother with Nagashi or Raikiri, might make later or someone else can.

Name – Takatobu - Flying Hawk
Type – Nin
Rank – A
Element – Wind
Creator - Novaix
Status - Public
Description – This technique functions like Chidori, except using the Wind element. The mass of chakra, somewhat similar to a highly simplified Rasengan, will spin slightly, but only in one direction and is less contained - the tradeoff for the elemental chakra. Due to the different nature of the technique, the sound produced is less like chirping and more like the screech of a hawk or a falcon.

Name – Takatobu Mori – Flying Hawk Lance
Type – Nin
Rank – A
Element – Wind
Creator - Novaix
Status - Public
Description – This jutsu is inspired by Chidori Eisou, and functions similarly, by using Shape Transformation on Takatobu. It pretty much works exactly as expected, a mid-range spear-blade that's less powerful than Takatobu alone. The spinning nature prevents the jutsu from being converted into multiple blades, but the wind nature allows for the spear to extend to a longer range. Requires Takatobu.

Name – Takatobu Shuuha - Flying Hawk Wave
Type – Nin
Rank – A
Element – Wind
Creator - Novaix
Status - Public
Description – This jutsu is somewhat different to what would be expected when applying wind nature to Chidori Senbon, while most wind techniques are precise and fast, this jutsu is large and a little slow. Flailing Takatobu in a wide arc, the used fires off a wide crescent-shaped projectile of chakra, varying in size at the user's discretion. While stronger, this jutsu takes more stamina from the user and lacks the stunning and precise effect of Chidori Senbon. Requires Takatobu.

Name – Takatobugatana - Flying Hawk Katana
Type – Nin
Rank – B
Element – Wind
Creator - Novaix
Status - Public
Description – This jutsu allows the user to coat their weapon of choice with Takatobu. This makes the weapon absurdly sharp, sharper than normal wind chakra infusement, and the rotation also helps deflect attacks. While the resulting weapon is very powerful, it lacks the numbing effect of Chidorigatana, and can still be counted by chakra-flow weapons.

Name – Fuuton no Yoroi – Wind Release Armor
Type – Nin
Rank – S
Element – Wind
Creator - Novaix
Status - Public
Description – This jutsu encases the user in rapid-speed winds, meaning that mere contact usually results in cuts. While not affecting the nervous system (at least, not via lightning, as the large chakra flow probably enhances it via adrenaline), this jutsu pushes the user's body to incredible speeds. While unwieldy, it is incredibly effective. Despite the lack of strength increase, the user can easily just move their hand and cut the opponent with the wind chakra itself, making them very deadly in hand to hand taijutsu. While the armor will deflect most weaker lightning jutsu, as well as a fair amount of projectiles and non-lightning jutsu, Katon jutsu utterly devastate them, igniting the entire armor and scorching their entire body.
-The user is limited to using only Taijutsu while using this technique.
-Grants a bonus 5 to Overall Taijutsu Rating, for instances where rating is taken into account.

Name – Shukketsu Kami - Bleeding God
Type – Nin
Rank – B
Element – Lightning
Creator - Novaix
Status - Private
Description – This jutsu was developed as a last resort, and as such rarely sees use. By exerting lightning chakra from all their tenketsu, the user creates a pulse-like attack from their body, repelling attackers and electrocuting them. While the jutsu does not require hand seals because of this, and can be used instantaneously, it is excruciatingly painful.
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: Novaix - misc jutsus   Novaix - misc jutsus - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 4:26 am

Bump~
Back to top Go down
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

PostSubject: Re: Novaix - misc jutsus   Novaix - misc jutsus - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 5:19 am

Everyone went picnicking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Novaix - misc jutsus   Novaix - misc jutsus - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Novaix - misc jutsus
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3