Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Romeo, oh Romeo, let down your long... (Part 1)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mahiko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Mahiko

Romeo, oh Romeo, let down your long... (Part 1) Empty
PostSubject: Romeo, oh Romeo, let down your long... (Part 1)   Romeo, oh Romeo, let down your long... (Part 1) EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:26 am

Uchiha Satori

"...and when you go, make sure that none of the maids see you. Oh, and be sure to use a cloaking jutsu or something so that they cannot trace your steps. Oh, and be sure to only give her the letter when she confirms her identity. Oh, and..." At this point, the genin was already quite irritated. For one thing, he was not one who enjoyed the folly of love. But for another, he couldn't see why the Daimyo's nephew could not send a courtier to send the letter. In any case, his request for a covert mission would be respected, even if his whining about not getting caught was going nowhere. "Fine. I'll send them, but please let me do my job... my way." The aristocratic noble nodded foolishly, his lips trembling too much to let out a comprehensible phrase. The genin chanced a smirk, "I would advise against being so nervous. Not with an Uchiha on your side." The genin then walked out as coolly as ever, his fingers pressed deep against the envelope.

The trip took no more than ten minutes to make, and indeed, the letter was far easier to deliver than the genin could imagine. It did help, however, that the "fair maiden" (whoever she was) came out to meet him and retrieve the letter. Everything after that was just customary.

Mood: Apathetic
Condition: Fine
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 1 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 2 • Chakra control: 2
Ninjutsu: 2 • Taijutsu: 1 • Genjutsu: 2
AP: 0
TP: 0

240/200
Back to top Go down

Romeo, oh Romeo, let down your long... (Part 1)
Page 1 of 1