Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh Juliet, you smell like my aunt's... (Part 2 - C Rank)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mahiko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Mahiko

Oh Juliet, you smell like my aunt's... (Part 2 - C Rank) Empty
PostSubject: Oh Juliet, you smell like my aunt's... (Part 2 - C Rank)   Oh Juliet, you smell like my aunt's... (Part 2 - C Rank) EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:30 am

Uchiha Satori

"Oh, my, my, you shinobi really are the best at what you do! To think that you were able to just sneak into the castle so easily and sneak the two of us right out is just remarkable, truly splendid." The genin grunted; the break-in was nothing special. Of course, the fact that most of the guards were asleep did help. The young Uchiha did not respond to the noble's praises, much preferring a simple raised index finger to the lips than pointless conversation. The way he saw it, the hardest part of the mission was yet to come. The two lovers were hiding something from him; he did not know what, but he knew it was something crucial. The fact that their encounters were in the night was proof of that (not to mention their need for a shinobi). "Hey, are you hiding something from me?" The noblewoman turned around suddenly, her breathing now heavy as beads of sweat raced down her forehead. "Wh-Who, me? What would make you... think that?" The genin suddenly stopped, his eyes brimming with impatience, "I have been overlooking this charade for a good week now. The least I deserve is the truth, that is if you want this mission to be carried out to its full extent. If you hold anything back, I will turn back, and you and your boyfriend will just have to find someone else." The young noblewoman shrieked before falling to her knees, "P-Please, you're the last resort we have. I promise, when the time is appropriate, I will reveal all. If I tell you now, the three of us may... die." The genin shook his head; it was a tough call, she could very well be lying. But, he had to agree to not prod not any further; it was the only way to stop the tears at the very least. "Fine, let's continue then." The genin lead the way as the young noblewoman clung behind, her eyes reddened in self-pity.

It wasn't long before they reached the Daimyo's nephew's cottage. As soon as the two met, they embraced each other, each one crying their eyes out as they stood there in each other's arms. "Sakura, did you make the preparations?" The young noblewoman nodded, her eyes redder than the flowers that comprised her name. "Good, we will leave tomorrow at midnight, make sure nobody knows that you are leaving. There is too much at stake here for us for any mistakes..." He turned to the young genin, having realized his mistake, "U-Um.. I would also like it if you... kept that bit to yourself as well..." The genin nodded, his fingers marked across his lips in a mock X-fashion. "My guess was that I'd be the one who helped you two make it out smoothly... and alive." The Daimyo's nephew grinned, "He's good. You do understand the risks, though. If any of us get caught, the three of us will be..." The genin raised his hand, "It doesn't matter, you won't get caught."

Mood: Apathetic
Condition: Fine
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 1 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 2 • Chakra control: 2
Ninjutsu: 2 • Taijutsu: 1 • Genjutsu: 2
AP: 0
TP: 0

506/500
Back to top Go down

Oh Juliet, you smell like my aunt's... (Part 2 - C Rank)
Page 1 of 1