Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

C - Find the Dead Body

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

C - Find the Dead Body Empty
PostSubject: C - Find the Dead Body   C - Find the Dead Body EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 1:43 pm

Sonya

“I don't know...” Shiro muttered, looking around the dark warehouse with trepidation. “This job seems rather...gross. I mean, a dead body? Why do we have to try and find a dead body?”

“Because it's the job we were given,” Sonya stated plainly, glancing around left and right. “You're a shinobi, Shiro. If a single dead body creeps you out, then you'd better just quit your career now.”

Shiro flinched at the comment. “Hey I can handle it, no problem. Just you watch me. I'll find the corpse before anyone else.”

Kagura let out a sigh. “Why do I get the feeling this won't end well?”

“Because it probably won't,” Kenshin said.

“Hey, don't underestimate me!” Shiro declared, pointing at himself with his thumb. “I got this.”

“Suuuure you do,” Kagura said, with a roll of the eyes.

The body they were looking for was that of a murder victim, which took place just a few days ago. The suspect, however, wouldn't tell anyone where the body was buried. Of course, they had tried to interrogate him to find out, but either he was amazingly resistant, or he didn't even know where it was. They had a decent guess as to where it could be, though. The criminal district of Suna, where most of the slum lords like to hang out, was the most likely area to look for it.

The gang that the suspect belonged to liked to hang out in an old abandoned warehouse, where they were currently searching. That would be where they would start, and hopefully they could recover this missing body to give the family of the deceased at least a little more peace. Shiro, who had at first been not so sure about this mission, had now been pushed into an eager, overactive state, determined to find the body. At least he was motivated.

Part way through the mission, the group ended up running across a group of fellow gang members. Of course, the gang tried to attack them, to keep them out of their territory... but it didn't end so well for them. Sonya's team managed to subdue them in a matter of moments. And then began the fun. Sonya got to use her own interrogation methods on the poor gang members. Needless to say, they gave in in about half a minute.

“Well, I guess we can go collect that body now,” Sonya declared, wiping her hands clean. “Since these gentlemen were so obliging to our questioning.”

“I'll get it!” Shiro exclaimed, running to where they had been told the body was, before anyone could tell him otherwise. When he got there, however, he ran straight into the body, tripping over and landing on top of it. His terrified screams were priceless.

AP: 2
TP: 400
Ryo: 400
Mood: Calm
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 3 • Chakra Control: 1
Ninjutsu: 3 • Taijutsu: 2 • Genjutsu: 4
AP: 44/50
TP: 21097

Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net

C - Find the Dead Body