Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Find the notes ( D )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ginger
Genin
Genin

Find the notes ( D ) Empty
PostSubject: Find the notes ( D )    Find the notes ( D ) EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:40 am

Princess

Lena signed walking with her hands behind her head" Of all the stupid d rank mission's, I get the most challenging one, well that's just my luck." She looked to her left spotting the area were the captain said he lost his important papers." I should probably use this space as my base point. Lena walked over to the point of origin squatting down and pulling out a campus marking her directions she was going to use as a method of finding the four papers she was assigned to locate. " I will try my luck with traveling to the north first." She causally moved along the streets keeping an eye on the ground for paper and the other on the cutie boys yum. Lena walked past a corner store seeing one of the papers resting on the roof." So it just had to be all the way at the top." Lena jumped up retrieving the page. " One out of four, check." Lena then went to the west finding a paper on the ground but stuck to the cement then making her way to the east collecting another in the hands off an old lady. Lena signed finding the last paper to the south off of a billboard. " I wonder whats so important about these notes." Lena scanned the notes realizing they were about civilian job openings." Worst day ever".
Mood: Calm
Condition: Good
Stamina: 3 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 2 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control:
Ninjutsu: 2 • Taijutsu: 0 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 0
TP: 0
Back to top Go down

Find the notes ( D )
Page 1 of 1