Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kill the informant save the world

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

Kill the informant save the world Empty
PostSubject: Kill the informant save the world    Kill the informant save the world EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 12:13 am

Name: Kill the informant save the world (really village but it sounds better)
Assigned to: June
Description: An informant has been giving enemies of the mist village deadly info that could cause an end to the village, the mission is to eliminate the informant.
Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: Kill the informant save the world    Kill the informant save the world EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 12:41 am

Shark Tooth

June undid the jutsu returning to his normal self placing his umbrella to his back walking off into the afternoon mist shower getting his mind to together running the simulation of killing the informant and his payer. June soon heard his stomach rumble, he hadn't ate breakfast so it only made since and besides, he could use the nutrition for his upcoming executions later on tonight and it also shed down some time, June was certainly calm and down to earth but he hated being lazy and doing nothing. Making his way to a noodle stand, June noticed the same man he had just finished trailing. He must of been walking fast, that's what nervous people tend to do along with pacing around in circles with no true end in site. He waited for the man to take a seat before taking the seat next to him. The man didn't even noticed June , man this guy must be feeling silver rocks pounding inside his stomach to be feeling like this." Hello there, you look rather uneasy, care to talk about it"? The man looked to him strangely but stopped after his bowl was serviced breaking open the seal holding together his two chopsticks digging in like it was his last meal. June placed a hand to the waiter singling her to bring some wine for himself. " You sure you don't want to talk"? The waiter brought the wine and two glasses and smiled. The man looked to the wine as if it was the end to all his troubles." Yea I got something to do later on that I am kind of unsure of, mind if I have a glass, the man said pointing to the bottle"? June smiled gesturing to poor himself a glass. After about ten minutes and three full glass's of the wine, the man became calm signing every once and a while." My father always told me everything has a consequence some good some bad, it depends on if your actions are good or not, have you been a good man"? The man suddenly became uncomfortable frigging in his seat ever so often." He also told me to never do anything that would hurt the team or anything for personal gain"? The man shot up rushing off leaving the money on the counter. June smirked, got him.
Mood: Determined/calm
Condition: Good
Stamina: 3 • Speed: 5 • Strength: 4 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 3
Ninjutsu: 3 • Taijutsu: 5 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 2
TP: 1808

Jutsu used:
Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: Kill the informant save the world    Kill the informant save the world EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:10 pm

Shark Tooth

June finished his meal trailing off to the man's house jumping to the roof of the adjacent house striking a mediation pose again getting him self ready for the killings that were going to be taking place by his own two fists. It was about nine at night before the man came out of his house sporting an all black outfit and a ninja pouch. "Time to go stealth". June relaxed his body slightly closing his eyes. June moved out following the man to the secret location. The man was clumsy repeatedly bumping into closed stands knocking stuff over and when looked at by other people, he gave them a face that I would not soon forget." The face of a monster". It was thirty mins before they reached the dark cool forest." Its a good thing I foreseen the man and his payer using the forest to handle their dealings and such. The man jumped to a tree branch slowly jumping from tree to tree. It looked like he had ninja training but he was quite rusty and tree branch travel. About ten mins of travel past with the man arriving at a secret cave. June slowly entered the cave hiding within the shadows. His dealer looked to have been maybe seventeen years old. What, a kid. That was one thing he didn't forecast in his meditations, he suspect he was to be dealing with only men in this assassination mission. It does not matter how old the payer is, I was given the mission to kill him and that is what I must do. June listened closely to the meeting hearing the time of the switching of the guards and the areas were the guards had little to none numbers. The men walked out with the informant receiving the money. Its time to bring them to their ends.

Jutsu used: Shadow stealth
Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: Kill the informant save the world    Kill the informant save the world EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 7:24 pm

Shark Tooth

June jumped a few feet in front of the two men holding his hand out gesturing for them to stop. The Informant scratched his head putting two and two together." Hey I know you, your the guy who gave me the free sake in the afternoon during lunch time at the noodles joint down town. The payer looked to June and said." Kill him". The payer yelled out to the man. The informant pulled out a kunai from his nin pouch flinging it towards June. June simply turned his head to avoid the incoming weapon turning his head back slowly looking at the two." I am sorry but you two must be done with, you pose a threat to the village hidden in the mist and I just can't let you two walk on freely now say your last wishes. June's face went from calm to that of a monster when he got to the last two words of his sentence. He tossed up the umbrella to the sky catching the men's eyes. With the umbrella distracting the men, June quickly made his way to the men sticking a kunai in the area of the men's windpipes stopping there flow of oxygen resulting in the two becoming brain dead. June formed the tiger seal making a clone of himself using it to carry one man while he carried the other. The duo made their way out of the cool night forest arriving at the village gates with a hunter nin team awaiting his arrival. The leader spotted June walking through the mist stepping up balling his fist." Were you able to get him"? June smiled to the anxious hunter ninja" Yes, I was able to get the informant and his payer. Two other hunter nins appeared to June's sides taking the men off the original and the clone's backs.

Jutsu used: Shadow clone
Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: Kill the informant save the world    Kill the informant save the world EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 7:39 pm

Shark Tooth

June deactivated his clone walking up to the head hunter ninja." The informants partner was just a boy not looking past a day at seventeen. if are enemies have that kind of influence on civilians being able to use a young boy to handle task that could only mean certain death then the situation is quite serous, more dangerous then the higher ups thought. June took a second to cough." During their meeting, I heard them talk of shinobi locations and when the guards switch their posting area's. The Hunter nin nodded his head walking to were the hunter ninja were about to start their work on the two dead. A few moments passed with June not seeing no meaning for him to stick around began his long travel to the Kage's office to complete his mission report. On the way, June spotted a black cat crossing his path and decided to take another way around." I certainly don't need any bad luck on the type of missions those guys are throwing at me." The alternate path he choose turned out to be a faster path to the office with it only taking him half the time to get there." I will have to remember this path, its the difference of waking up at 4:30 and 5:00".

Jutsu used:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kill the informant save the world    Kill the informant save the world Empty

Back to top Go down

Kill the informant save the world
Page 1 of 1