Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My obligatory Hyuuga/Konoha character

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fireflyon
Genin
Genin
Fireflyon

My obligatory Hyuuga/Konoha character Empty
PostSubject: My obligatory Hyuuga/Konoha character   My obligatory Hyuuga/Konoha character EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:15 pm

Character Description

My obligatory Hyuuga/Konoha character Commission___Setsuya_Hyuuga_by_osy057

Basic Information

Profile Name: Fireflyon
Character Name: Tsukino Sonata
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 125lbs
Personality: Like her upbringing would incline you to believe, Sonata is regal and prideful. She is driven towards the concept of "perfection," mostly because of her parent issues. She's got a good heart and will usually do the right thing (even if it's morally wrong), but in the most obnoxious and brutally honest way. Although somewhat serious, she enjoys playing blindness-related jokes on people.
Loves: Nothing
Dislikes: Pity, loud noises
Relationship Status:None
Family: Older sister, father

Basic Info Continued

Village: Konoha
Position: None
Team:
Clan: Hyuuga
Affinity: Earth
Second Affinity: Not applicable
Inventory: N/A

History

Sonata's father, a rich and powerful man in Konoha, is a Social Darwinist, so when his second daughter was born irreparably blind, he couldn't accept that one of his children were destined to live a handicapable of life. He offered a small fortune on the black market for a pair of Hyuuga eyes, which he believed, being all-seeing eyes as they were, would enable Sonata to see. Since the Main Branch is heavily guarded, holding the only viable eyes, and because the Main Branch gets their bloodline sealed off fairly early, a small child got his eyes plucked out before the sealing ceremony. The implants were eventually regarded as a failure because Sonata still could not see normally with them.

With her pressing physical defect, she was largely ignored by her father in favor for her older sister, who joined the Academy. Since her sister was no longer around to guide her about the estate, Sonata became pretty close to one of the servants, who became like an older brother to her. He taught her some basic fighting techniques. Eventually, she figured out that activating the Byakugan enabled her some cool black-and-white o'vision, but it tired her out to do it for any length of time.

Long story short, she took the Academy test not having attended a day of ninja school and did enough things right to be applicable for a team. Everything she does is to get her father to say five words: "I'm proud of you, aye."

Character Stats

Stamina: 2
Speed: 3
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 1
Chakra Control:2
---
Ninjutsu: 0
Taijutsu: 3
Genjutsu: 0

Advancement

Current AP: 0
Current TP: 0
Current Ryo: 200

Jutsus

Ninjutsu

E-Rank

Nawanuke no Jutsu - Escaping Skill
Bunshin no Jutsu - Clone Technique
Henge no Jutsu - Transformation Technique
Kawarimi no Jutsu - Change of Body Stance Technique
Kakuremino no Jutsu - Magic Cloak of Invisibility Technique

Taijutsu

E-Rank

Ōkashō – Cherry Blossom Impact
Rakanken – Achiever of Nirvana Fist Style

E-Rank

Atsu Shou – Pressure Palm
Hou Shou – Demolishing Palm
Gan Geki – Boulder Attack

Kekkei Genkai

E-Rank

Byakugan
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: My obligatory Hyuuga/Konoha character   My obligatory Hyuuga/Konoha character EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 8:47 pm

Good to see a hyuuga who isn't just a neji, ohoho~
Having a pre-massacre sasuke is.. well, actually pre-massacre sasuke was only in flashbacks, so this makes it all the cooler.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: My obligatory Hyuuga/Konoha character   My obligatory Hyuuga/Konoha character EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 8:49 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net
Fireflyon
Genin
Genin
Fireflyon

PostSubject: Re: My obligatory Hyuuga/Konoha character   My obligatory Hyuuga/Konoha character EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:33 pm

This character type is pretty unusual for me, and I've never made a Hyuuga before (ever), so I figured that it was about time to see what it was all about, yo.

Thanks, Kenji Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My obligatory Hyuuga/Konoha character   My obligatory Hyuuga/Konoha character Empty

Back to top Go down

My obligatory Hyuuga/Konoha character
Page 1 of 1