Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Administration Building

Go down 
+2
Tret16
Kenji
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Administration Building Empty
PostSubject: Administration Building   Administration Building EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 2:48 pm

This is the main Kiri administration building. The Mizukage's office is here, situated at the top level. In order to meet with the Mizukage, one must first make an appointment with the secretary, Mio Akazuke. Also contained in this building are public records of all Kiri's citizens and shinobi, as well as historical documents detailing the village's past, including the infamous Graduation Exam Murders , as well as the Bloodline Massacres.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Administration Building   Administration Building EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:01 pm

Kurogane Gama

So Gama had finally made it into the shinobi forces in Kiri. He was about to start a new life, a life that his family did not want him to start. He came to Kiri againts his family's will and was now disowned by his mother and father and resented by his brother and sister. As he opened the door to the Mizukage's building he looked around in amazement." Wow, this place is frigging huge. How can anyone find anything in this pace." Gama said as he place his hands behind his head and looked around in amazement. He turned to his left as he noticed there was a front desk with a women sitting there patiently... Gama made his way over and placed both hands on the desk and leaned forward a bit." Hey lady, you mind telling the Mizukage that i'm here to see him. i would greatly appreciate it." Gama said with a big smile on his face, hoping to get on the right foot with the first people that he met in the village.
Level:
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Special Equipment: None
Active Jutsu: None
AP:178 ; TP:0

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Administration Building   Administration Building EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:21 pm

The receptionist simply looked up at the boy and stared at him for a moment. She sighed and reached into the drawer of her desk, pulling out a paper a moment later. It was astounding how many people thought they could just waltz into the Mizukage's office to see him whenever they wanted. There was a process, a system, and apparently people just didn't get that. "Please fill this out," she said, sliding the paper towards him. It was a form to schedule a meeting, requiring all the basic information, name, birthday, address, reason for meeting, etc. "I'll try to fit you in when he's next available, but keep in mind that the Mizukage is a very busy person, and I cannot simply allow people walk up into his office all day long."
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Administration Building   Administration Building EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:34 pm

Kurogane Gama

Gama looked curiously as the women reached into her desk and pulled out a form and casually placed it infront of him." Huh, i need to fill out a form..." Gama asked curiously to himself and then looked up to the receptionist and scratched the back of his head..." Sorry, i'm not from inside the village and i'm still getting used to all the processes of the shinobi atmosphere..." Gama stated and then grabbed the forms and sat down to answer all the questions... After a few minute of writing he finished the forms and went to the receptionist to hand her the forms..." Here you go, i filled everything out to the best of my ability." Gama said as he placed the form on the desk so that it was facing the women.
Level:
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
AP:311 ; TP:0

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Administration Building   Administration Building EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:55 pm

"Thank you," the receptionist said, taking the paper from him and looking it over. After she was satisfied that everything was filled out correctly, she opened her scheduling book and wrote something down, then filled out another slip of paper and gave it to him. "That will be the time for your meeting, please come back then."
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Administration Building   Administration Building EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:11 pm

Kurogane Gama

With that Gama gave the women a slight bow and then left untill he was meant to meet the Mizukage.

Gama returned the next day and walked up to the receptionist desk." Hello once again. i'm here for my meeting with the Mizukage..." Gama said as he casually smiled at the women.
Level:
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
AP:0 ; TP:0

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Administration Building   Administration Building EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:15 pm

"Hmm, you again..." The receptionist said, looking up at the kid the next day. She shrugged and wrote something down. "Go on through, he's waiting."
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Administration Building   Administration Building EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:26 pm

Kurogane Gama

"Thank you..." Gama bowed his head once again and continued to walk up to the office... Gama wondered what he was goin to be like, and how strong he really was... Would he accept the fact that he was part of the Yuki Clan? Even though he didn't think like his parents, the thought of discrimination still layed in the back of his mind. As he approached the door, he reached for the door handle but paused for a moment... Taking one last breath and then grabbing the door handle and opened the door.

As he walked in he could feel the pressure in the room. Just from that one man sitting there..." Um, hi... My name is Kurogane Gama... I'v come to speak with you if that's alright..." Gama said hesitently as he walked into the middle of the office...
Level:
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Administration Building   Administration Building EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 8:12 pm

Kenji Hirohata

"Form one, form two, and form three," Megumi said, putting each paper down on the desk one by one as she spoke. She slid a pen right next to them for good measure. "You can't put them off forever, that's how the work piles up.

"Right, and you know all about that don't you?" Kenji said with a cocked eyebrow. "I'm almost certain that's the only reason you picked me as a replacement so early, because you didn't want to deal with the paperwork anymore.

"That is so not true," she assured, practically dancing around behind him and holding her arms around his neck. "You know I think you're just perfect for this job... paperwork and all. Although, I won't lie that not having any real work to do anymore is a nice perk to being retired and all."

"You're not retired..." Kenji reminded. "You're still my personal assistant... really, I could make you do all the paperwork anyway if I wanted."

Megumi smirked. "But you don't, because you just couldn't bear to throw all that work on your wonderful, amazing, caring sister, now could you?"

"We'll see..." he sighed, as the door to his office opened. Oh, that was right, he had a meeting with someone right now, didn't he? Well, the kid seemed normal enough, if a bit nervous. Then again, that was to be expected when speaking with the village leader, right? "Well, hello, Gama, a pleasure to meet with you... now, what can I do for you?"
Megumi Hirohata
Mood: Calm
Condition: Healthy
Stm: 5 • Spd: 5 • Str: 2 • Int: 3 • CC: 3
Ninjutsu: 5 • Taijutsu: 5 • Genjutsu: 2
Stm: 5 • Spd: 4 • Str: 5 • Int: 3 • CC: 3
Ninjutsu: 5 • Taijutsu: 5 • Genjutsu: 0
Mood: Playful

Last edited by Kenji on Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Administration Building   Administration Building EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:21 pm

Kurogane Gama

Gama looked in confusion as he saw the two bicker back and forther for a few seconds... But was quick to realize that he was being addressed from the Mizukage." Huh, Oh right!!!" Gama cleared his throat and staired the Mizukage straight in the eyes and gave a light smile... In a confedent tone he let the Mizukage what he was doin there..." I want your job... The title of Mizukage..." Gama paused after saying those words before continueing on with what he wanted..." And obviously i can't do that without the best teacher..." So Gama lowered his head." I would like it if you trained me please..."
Level:
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Administration Building   Administration Building EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:51 pm

Kenji Hirohata

Kenji leaned forward with his elbow on the desk, hand holding up his head. He listened to the kid calmly, waiting until he was done to respond. "Oh, so you want my job, do you? Well, you know that's a pretty big aspiration there. I mean, I didn't exactly get this job in a day; requires a loooot of work. But, you probably figured that much already." He leaned back again and glanced at Megumi. "Now, tell me the academy didn't screw up again and forget to give someone a teacher..."

"Uh, well... I don't know," she said, with a small shrug. "You know how those academy teachers are... always slacking. I'm sure they just-"

"I thought I put you in charge of sorting out genin teams after academy graduation?" Kenji raised an eyebrow.

Megumi deadpanned. "Um.... well you see..."

"Tell you what," he continued. "See if you can find a team that's short a person. If so, stick him on it to clear this mess up." He then looked back at Gama. "As for you, if you can find me two other genin without a teacher before she finds a team that's short one genin, then I'll teach all three of you. How's that for a deal?"
Megumi Hirohata
Mood: Playful

Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Administration Building   Administration Building EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:33 pm

Kurogane Gama

" I think i would be the best chance of gaining the title..." Gama answered back as he then waitted as they discussed the lack of work that the teachers at the academy. Then he wanted to make a bet with Gama, he never really had a bet with anyone before, but this seemed like one that he could win no problem... Gama smiled and placed his hands behind his head..." Your on... I'll find some great teamates that will knock your socks off and make you blow in your pants..." Gama stated as he turned around and walked to the door. As he turned the door knob he stopped and turned his head towards the two waitting there." Oh... And don't blame the teachers about this situation... I never went through the academy... My parents kinda didn't want me to join Kiri..." He then looked at the women that was the Mizukage's sister..." Good luck finding that team, your gunna need it..." Gama said confidently and then left the room.
Level:
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:

Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Administration Building   Administration Building EmptyTue May 03, 2011 12:48 am

Kurogane Gama

Gama raced through the door to the building and quickly ran passed the receptionist behind the desk... As she would look at him she would see Gama looking at her with a smile and a solute." Sorry but i don't have time to make an appointment, i'm kinda in a hurry..." As Gama ran up the stairs and bursted through the door and immediately placed his hand on his knees as he tried to catch his breath..." I...pants... Found..Pants... Two others...." Gama said as he took one more deep breath and calmed himself down..." I found two other which makes up a team... So that means your gunna train us right?..." Gama asked curiously, hoping that he beat the women in the search for a team... He knew these two guy would make i good addition to his skill and hoped that he could learn from the Mizukage...
Level:
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Administration Building   Administration Building EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:08 am

Hanyou Rakdos

Rakdos slowly walked into the Administration like Gama had asked him. He didn't know what to expect, but he knew that all he could do now was keep moving forward and never look bad. If he was killed, than he'd be killed. But he wasn't going to be afraid anymore, he'd face down this Mizukage and show him why he was important to this village. He wasn't going to fail this time around. Rakdos slowly walked up to the receptionist. "I'm sorry ma'am, I don't mean to interrupt you if you're busy but I was hoping you could help me", Rakdos said in hopes of getting her attention. "I was recently asked to be on the Mizukage's genin team, but I wasn't given any official appointment. Could you by chance tell me when I'd be able to go see him?"
Mood: Nervous
Condition: Recovering
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 2 • Strength: 2 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 2
Ninjutsu: 2 • Taijutsu: 2 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 0
TP: 2,142

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Administration Building   Administration Building EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:48 am

Kenji Hirohata

"Yes, but I'm not sure that..." Kenji started to say, only to then be quite suddenly interrupted by the door bursting open to his office. And then there was the white hair kid from before rushing over to them and mentioning something about pants. He couldn't say he was paying that much attention to his words, as there were others he was more concerned about at the moment, like the village elders, who were sitting across from him in the middle of a very important meeting.

He waited a moment and calmly cleared his throat and folded his hands on his desk. The village elders said nothing, simply staring at the intruder with annoyed looks. "Uh..." Kenji started, "Gama, was it? We can talk about this later, when I'm not in the middle of a meeting. Please head down to the reception area and wait there. I will be done here shortly."

"I told you, you need a lock on that door..." Megumi muttered, clearing her own throat as she glanced absently at the window. "And maybe a new secretary who can keep people from barging into the office."
Megumi Hirohata

Back to top Go down
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Administration Building   Administration Building EmptyTue May 03, 2011 2:09 am

Karasu Taiga

Taiga arrived after the two, walking of course, it hadn't helped that he'd stopped at the hospital for stitches and at home for a new crisp white shirt. No sense seeing the Mizukage looking like you'd just got the shit kicked out of you right?

So right now he smelled lightly of blood and antiseptic. He would have mentioned it to Rakdos and Gama, however he had no intention into playing into Gama-san's rushed schemes. And it wasn't like the bet was between him and the Mizukage. So he was able to enter coolly and sit in the reception area dusting the path's dirt from his pant-legs.

Perhaps there was really nothing for him to do besides sit back and take in the situation. If this went through he might lose his place on Team Six, when it came time to revolve the new members in. Well crap. Perhaps he might just see where this took him.
Mood: Impressed
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 1 • Strength: 4 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 1
Taijutsu: 2 • Ninjutsu: 2 • Genjutsu: 0
TP: 1,543
AP: 00
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Administration Building   Administration Building EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:15 pm

Kurogane Gama

Gama looked in confusion and surprise as there seemed to be some rather importent people in the room..." Oh... Heheh" Gama placed one hand behind his head and smiled ackwardly at everyone in the room.." Oops, my bad... you guuuyyyssss just ignore me...Heheh" Gama said as he slowly backed away and closed the door as he kept smiling at the elders that seemed to be boaring holes into his brain with there eyes...

Once the door shut he turned around and placed his back againt's the door and gave a deep sigh of relief..." Damn that was intense... Elders are alway's so uptight..." Gama stated as he pushed himself off the door and began to walk down the stairs..." She was standing there... Does that mean that she found another team for me? That's impossible, i thought for sure that i was quick to find some teamates..." Gama thought to himself as he made his way to the bottum of the stair and noticed Rakdos and Taiga... He gave them a smile and then looked at the receptionist and gave her an ackwards smile." I think i might have gotten you fired... heheh... my bad..." Gama said as he walked over to where Taiga was sitting and sat beside him..." Thanks for coming by the way... Getting trained by the Mizukage is probably the only way for me to get through certain obstacles that are goin to appear in my life..." Gama stated hoping that his rather odd way of asking for there help didn't taint there view of him forever...
Level:
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Administration Building   Administration Building EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:37 pm

Hanyou Rakdos

Rakdos sat in silence as both Taiga and Gama showed up and accompanied him. It seemed like they had to wait for the Mizukage who was in a meeting. That was fine, Rakdos would be lying if he said that he was in any hurry to meet the guy. This guy was probably going to determine Rakdos's fate for him after all. Rakdos just leaned against the wall and crossed his arms, wondering what the Mizukage would think about the youngest member of this three man team.
TP: 2,142

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Administration Building   Administration Building EmptyWed May 04, 2011 10:02 pm

Kenji Hirohata

Kenji did not appear until some time later. The door net tot he secretary's desk opened, and out came the village elders. They moved wordlessly through the room, towards the exit, stopping only momentarily to give Gama an intense stare. A few seconds later, they left, and then Kenji appeared in the room, followed closely by Megumi.

"You see, I told you I didn't screw up the team assignments," she said, arms folded across her chest. "All the other teams checked out, full and accounted for, no place to put him."

"Mhm..." Kenji said, looking at the three boys in the room. "Then how are there three genin without a sensei sitting in my reception area? That wouldn't be so, had you sorted the genin completely, now would it?"

Megumi glared at him, but said nothing. Instead, she jabbed her fingers into his back, causing him to jump. He recoiled, rubbing the spot she jabbed, only to respond with a slapto her rear that caused her to shriek and jump equally hard... only he was standing in front of a coffee table, and promptly tumbled straight over it to the floor.

"Now then..." he continued, looking back at the other three. "I hear you need a sensei."
Megumi Hirohata
Mood: Blargh

Last edited by Kenji on Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Administration Building   Administration Building EmptyFri May 06, 2011 12:13 am

Karasu Taiga

Taiga knew why he hadnt shown up on Megumi's search, he was technically already spoken for in six months he'd be swapped into Team Six previously Team Karasu. He however felt now that this was fine, if Rakdos wanted to prove a point Taiga could at least be there for him. Not like there was much else he could do in the mean time. Right? Not like he couldnt transfer teams when team Six opened up.

"Yes. Mizukage-sama." Taiga replied to the Kenji's question. "I believe that Rakdos-san and Gama-san have a request of you."
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Administration Building   Administration Building EmptyFri May 06, 2011 2:50 pm

Kurogane Gama

Gama looked over at the direction of the Elders as they walked out and passed by them... He couldn't help but notice there glare that they gave him which cause him to smile nervously and try not to make contact. As they left and the Mizukage came out right after and spoke to them..." So does that mean she didn't find another team in time?" Gama said in excitement. Before he could answer however, Gama's excitement showed clearly..." ALRIGHT!!!! i made it in time..." Gama said with a big smile on his face...
Level:
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Administration Building   Administration Building EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:49 pm

Hanyou Rakdos

Rakdos watched the exchange between brother and sister for several moments. They seemed fairly friendly together. He had heard that the Mizukage's older sister had done a good part in raising him, so Rakdos couldn't say that he was surprised. He just watched in silence until the Mizukage himself actually turned his attention to them. Rakdos was just about to speak when Taiga mentioned that they had something to say.

"Come now", Rakdos said before turning back to the Mizukage. "That can wait until later. For now I believe introductions are in order. I am Rakdos Hanyou, newly made Genin", he said with a tiny bow. It was the proper respect to show an official, but more importantly Rakdos was doing it to avoid eye contact with the Mizukage for the time being. Rakdos had gone out and said his full name. He couldn't help but wonder if the Mizukage had ever heard anything about him or not.
TP: 3,577

Last edited by Nyrax on Sun May 08, 2011 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Administration Building   Administration Building EmptySat May 07, 2011 9:32 pm

Kenji Hirohata

Megumi slowly got up from the floor, rubbing her behind and groaning. "Ass..." she muttered, giving her brother a glare and straitening herself.

"Bitch," he said quickly, not looking at her. Instead, he kept his eyes on the three boys in front of him, arms folded and eyes inspecting them carefully. "Now then, since we are officially a new team, I think it's time that we do something... team oriented. if you'll all follow me, we can take care of such things as introductions in a minute." he nodded to Rakdos. "You coming, Megumi?"

"Oh sure, why not, I'll just tag along and look pretty..." she said, rolling her eyes. "it's what I live for."
Megumi Hirohata
Mood: Blargh

Last edited by Kenji on Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Administration Building   Administration Building EmptySun May 08, 2011 3:13 am

Karasu Taiga

"I'm with you Mizukage-sama." Taiga said standing up and stretching himself. He was more than ready to get things into gear. Hopefully things would start to get moving and they'd feel more like a team. Taiga however had just come from the training ground.

Then it struck Taiga, he was going to be trained directly by the Mizukage himself. The most powerful Shinobi in all of the land of Kiri was going to train them personally, and his sister, who previously held the title would be along as well, and it's said that she trained him. Well this was going to be well and dandy. And Taiga hoped that Kenji was as good a teacher as his sister.
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Administration Building   Administration Building EmptySun May 08, 2011 3:29 pm

Kurogane Gama

So this was it... He had finally gotten himself on the path to being the strongest in the village... He would now prove to his parents how wrong they were and that they didn't need to resent the people of the village... Once Gama has made his way through the ranks and become the new Mizukage, he would show them that being part of the Yuki clan, didn't mean that you were alway's being looked at with contempt... Gama rose from his chair and clenched his fist." Let's do this, i'm ready to work hard and become the best that the world has ever seen..." Gama wasn't one to hide his emotions and his intents... He knew what he wanted and he was willing to do anything to get it... Gettting the Mizukage to train him was simply the first step. He began walking next to everyone to wherever the Mizukage was bringing them...
Level:
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen: