Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hokage Building

Go down 
+2
Raijoku
Tret16
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

Hokage Building Empty
PostSubject: Hokage Building   Hokage Building EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 1:40 pm

Hokage Building Hokage_residence

This is where the Hokage spends most of his time and efforts. Wheather it's too overlook the beautiful village or to do paper work. This is also the place where all the shinobi go to get there missions and get orders from the Hokage. At the top of the building is a platform where the Hokage has been known to hold importent gathering of the top shionbi of the village.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Genin
Genin
Raijoku

Hokage Building Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:23 pm

Knightslayer, Dante

Dante sighed as he returned to the Administration building where the Hokage was, he looked over at the board and shrugged, I won't get any stronger if I just keep doing missions I need to learn things... he thought to himself as he walked over to the secretary, “is the Hokage-sama available?” he asked as he stood looking down at the secretary sitting behind the desk. Dante wasn't fully sure if the Hokage would be interested in training him personally as he figured the Hokage would be rather busy with Hokage things. But it was something that he didn't really figure to worry about to much as he could always go on a few more missions and go buy some jutsu scrolls and teach himself although that would be rather boring.
Level:
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Special Equipment: None
Active Jutsu: None
AP:1 ; TP:100
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

Hokage Building Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:29 pm

Kunitoshi Joukyuu

The secretary sat there with her head down filling out papers that the Hokage had ordered her to do... She wasn't in a good mood since the work that she was doin was originally supposed to be the Hokage's job... As the boy came up to the desk she looked up in a frostrated expression..." Go right ahead... It's not like the lazy bastard is busy doin any paper work..." She stated as she pointed to the door which had a sign stated Hokage on it...
Level:
Kage
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Current AP: 0 Current TP: 0
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Genin
Genin
Raijoku

Hokage Building Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:36 pm

Raijoku wrote:

Knightslayer, Dante

He stood there for a second longer as he wondered what this woman's deal was but he didn't stay to long to ware out his welcome, he turned and walked towards the door where the Hokage was and knocked on the door, "Hokage-sama?" he asked looking at the door waiting for the voice of the man everyone in the village looked up to and loved that protected their village as he was known as the strongest in the village.
Level:
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

Hokage Building Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:53 pm

Kunitoshi Joukyuu

As the genin knocked on the door he would here some crashing and banging as if someone had fallen of his chair. After a few moments of fumbling around a vioce called out..." Um, yes, yes... Come in. The door is unlocked." The voice stated.
Level:
Kage
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Genin
Genin
Raijoku

Hokage Building Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building EmptyTue May 03, 2011 2:03 pm

Knightslayer, Dante

Dante stood at the door wondering what all the crashing noises were as a sweat formed at the back of his head as he opened the door after hearing the voice of the Hokage, he walked in and looked around the room and the sweat grew even bigger, "uh... you okay?" he asked firstly before he shook his head no ask him about what you wanted too Dante looked at the Hokage and bowed, "I would like you to train me hokage-sama!"
Level:
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

Hokage Building Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building EmptyTue May 03, 2011 2:11 pm

Kunitoshi Joukyuu

Joukyuu smile and lifted up his glasses as he wiped the sleep goo out from his eyes..." Ya ya, i'm fine. I was just rearranging some things..." And before he could ask what the young genin wanted, the genin blurted out what he was there to talk to him for... Joukyuu staired for a minute in confusion for a few seconds before giving a light chuckle..." Sama..???? Please don't call me by such an honerific... You can just call me Joukyuu-san... Or which ever variation..." Joukyuu indicated as he got up and then walked over to the genin..." So... you think you can take my training do you... What are you qualifications? What's makes you stick out more then the rest that want my training?... hmmm" Joukyuu stated as he stood tall and began to walk around the genin... He knew that he was nervous from the sweat that seemed to beed off his face... Joukyuu felt that he needed to have fun with him a little before actualy making a decision... The genin would soon realize that he was somewhat of a lax kind of guy.
Level:
Kage
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Genin
Genin
Raijoku

Hokage Building Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building EmptyTue May 03, 2011 2:23 pm

Knightslayer, Dante

Dante stood there as he noticed Joukyuu stand up and walk over circling him like a shark circling his food. Dante nodded "uh, yes joukyuu-san..." he said as he gritted his teeth before he nodded "I believe I can, and if I fail I'll just get back up and try until I succeed!" he said confidently as he was still a little nervous around Joukyuu. I know I can... I know I can! he thought to himself as he loosened up a bit as he started to feel relaxed around Joukyuu.
Level:
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

Hokage Building Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building EmptyTue May 03, 2011 3:07 pm

Kunitoshi Joukyuu

Joukyuu placed his hand againts his chin as he stopped infront of him. looking him over one last time." That just won't do... you have no conviction in your voice... You need to be confident in any situation... Half he battle is intimidation...the way your acting now is completely pitiful... here let me help you.." Joukyuu said as he light tapped the genins stumach then flicked his forehead and lightly tapped the back of his knees." Your body is just way to stiff for my liking... Now let me here you ask again, and let me hear your name as well...
Level:
Kage
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Genin
Genin
Raijoku

Hokage Building Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building EmptyTue May 03, 2011 3:40 pm

Knightslayer, Dante

He loosened his body up a bit and found courage with in himself even though he felt a bit intimidated by Joukyuu since he was the Hokage, "my name is Dante Knightslayer!" he said full of confidence this time as he changed the look in his eyes but the difference between Joukyuu and Dante was that Joukyuu could still see the intimidation in his eyes. "please Joukyuu-san, please make me stronger!" he asked as he remained the same as he asked his question again with more conviction and courage in his voice more so now then when he said his name.
Level:
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

Hokage Building Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building EmptyThu May 05, 2011 8:42 pm

Kunitoshi Joukyuu

Joukyuu staired at the boy for a few minutes, scoping him out... Something just didn't sit easy with him about the boy... Was it that he just wasn't confident enough? Or perhaps he just seemed to easily influenced.. He just couldn't place his finger on it... He then turned around and walked to his seat once more..." I'm sorry but i just can't train you right now... You haven't reached the point in your life where you can take the mental stress... At least i don't think that you can..." Joukyuu stated as he then turned the chair to face the window..." Come back to me when you think that you have reached a certain point in your life where you can handle my training..." Jouykyuu said and didn't say anything else as he continued to look out the window at the village below...
Level:
Kage
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Genin
Genin
Raijoku

Hokage Building Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building EmptyThu May 05, 2011 8:55 pm

Knightslayer, Dante

Standing there he looked at Joukyuu, he couldn't help but stare at him as he heard his reason for not wanting to train Dante, "WELL WHAT GOOD ARE YOU!" he wanted to scream at the hokage but it never left his mouth as it stayed closed, "sorry for wasting your time Hokage-sama." he said as he flickered out of the room leaving a cloud of smoke behind where he once stood, once he stood outside he looked up at the sky and closed his eyes before he released his rage out into one loud curse "FUCK!" that's all that could be heard come from Dante before he flickered off into another part of town wanting to get away from the Hokage's building as far as possible right now.
Level:
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Back to top Go down
Nuri
Genin
Genin

Hokage Building Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 2:47 pm

Nuri

Nuri barrged into the adminstrative office. She began to look around spotting a assistant." Hey you, I demand to speak with the Hokage asap." Chirco walked in causaly behind Nuri sporting his signiture lazy look.
Chirco
Mood: Excited
Condition: Healthy
Stm: 2 • Spd: 4 • Str: 3 • Int: 1 • CC: 1
Ninjutsu: 2 • Taijutsu: 1 • Genjutsu: 0
Stm: 1 • Spd: 5 • Str: 3 • Int: 3 • CC: 1
Ninjutsu: 1 • Taijutsu: 0 • Genjutsu: 0
Mood: Bored

Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

Hokage Building Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 4:03 pm

Kyuri

It was a quiet morning as usual, Kyuri was filling out paper work just like most other day's. Nothing would have prepared her for what was about to happen right infront of her however as she sudden;y heard a young girl burst into the building which caused Kyuri to jump slightly from her chair..." Oh my..." Kyuri said as he watched the girl raced to her desk and start shouting demands... Kyuri blink in confusion for a few seconds and then gave the girl a smile..." My my, your a rather rambuncious one aren't you..." Kyuri said in a nice light tone... But her smile slowly disappeared and a look of seriousness and killing intent began to fill the area." But i suggest you watch your mouth little lady, the only one who ever gives me demands is the lovely Hokage..." The secretary was sure to be very clear on her words as the tone quickly switched back to a cheery one right after..." Now then, please fill this form out and i'll be sure to inform the hokage that he has a visitor..." Kyuri said with a smile once again....
Level:
Secretary
Stamina:
?
Speed:
?
Strength:
?
Intelligence:
?
C. Control:
?
Nin:
?
Tai:
?
Gen:
?
Back to top Go down
Nuri
Genin
Genin

Hokage Building Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 4:19 pm

Nuri

Nuri smiled as the secreatary spoke kind words of her. Crossing her arms and closing her eyes, she open her mouth to speak but never got the chance to because of the ladies scolding. Chirco grabed the form for the secreatary walking back to Nuri." I' am sorry miss, I am just really excited this morning." Nuri said rubbing the back of her head smiling. She recieved the forms from Chirco filling them out in a matter of minutes handing the form back to the ladie.
Chirco

Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

Hokage Building Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 4:27 pm

Kyuri

Kyuri smiled as she grabbed the girls form and nodded..." It's not a problem at all, that is part of my job, so i get used to it... Your not the first anxious one to walk in here..." Kyuri mentioned as she looked at the form. She fixed the position of her glasses as she began to read over the form." Ah yes, Nuri. I remember you now. I had just finished your registration forms a little while ago. You sure don't waste any time that's for sure... The Hokage is in a meeting right now, but should be done in a few minutes. Please have a seat and he'll be right out when he's finished..." Kyuri stated as she pointed over to the chair next to the Hokage's office door...
Level:
Secretary
Stamina:
?
Speed:
?
Strength:
?
Intelligence:
?
C. Control:
?
Nin:
?
Tai:
?
Gen:
?
Back to top Go down
Nuri
Genin
Genin

Hokage Building Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 4:43 pm

Nuri

Nuri studied the three old men walking away. Man, they look like the Hokage just fired them or something, but what do I care, I hate grumpy old people. Nuri's thought ended when the Hokage spoke to her and invited her into his office. She walked slowly exmaning the room taking a seat infront of his desk." Lord Hokage, I need a teacher, someone to guide me". She took the liberty of talking first becasue she knew it would be alright seeing how laid back the hokage was.
Chirco

Last edited by Nuri on Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

Hokage Building Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 4:54 pm

Kunitoshi Joukyuu

After ten minutes, the Hokage's door opened... Three old men walked out of the office mumbling to eachotehr and to the Hokage who was walking closely behind them..." You are just too layed back Joukyuu. You keep this up and our military force will crumble when we need it most..." One of the old man stated as he stopped and turned to face Joukyuu... Joukyuu smiles and raised both hands infront of himself.." Please please... Rest easier, i'm not as lazy as you think i am... I'm doin the best i can without having to cause any stress to myself... If i did then i would probably turn into grumpy old men like all of you..." Joukyuu stated as he let out a slight chuckle... It was obvious that the elders were getting angrier and angrier..." Well i never hear such disrespect from the young... Mannr are never taught to children these days..." One of the elders stated before turning away and walking to the exit. Joukyuu simply waved to them as they left the building... As soon as the door closed behind them, he let out a sigh sigh and placed his hand on his neck, moving it side to side to stretch it out..." God i hate those meetings..."

Joukyuu looked to his left and noticed a girl sitting next to his office..." Hmm?..." Jouykyuu stared at the girl and her dog for a second before coming to a realization." Oh right, you been waitting for me haven't you... Sorry about that, i got caught up in that stupid meeting... Please come on in to the office..." Joukyuu said as he then walked towards his office, leaving the door open so that the girl could follow.
Level:
Kage
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Back to top Go down
Nuri
Genin
Genin

Hokage Building Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 5:02 pm

Nuri

Nuri studied the three old men walking away. Man, they look like the Hokage just fired them or something, but what do I care, I hate grumpy old people. Nuri's thought ended when the Hokage spoke to her and invited her into his office. She walked slowly exmaning the room taking a seat infront of his desk." Lord Hokage, I need a teacher, someone to guide me". She took the liberty of talking first becasue she knew it would be alright seeing how laid back the hokage was.
Chirco

Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

Hokage Building Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 5:15 pm

Kunitoshi Joukyuu

Joukyuu walked to his cabinet as the young girl sat down in his chair infront of his desk... He opened up his cabinet and reached inside and pulled out a bottle of rum... As the girl asked about a teacher, he didn't answer right away. He pulled out a glass and then walked back to his desk placing both the glass and bottle on the table..." I hope you don't mind if i have a drink... Those old men are so uptight and dense that it makes ME want to drink..." Joukyuu asked as he poored the rum inside the glass and then sat down, taking a sip of the liquid. After letting our a sigh, he leaned back..." So, you want to have a sensei huh? And i'm assuming you want me to be the one to take the role?" Joukyuu asked. It wouldn't be the first person to ask him if he could train them. but Joukyuu seemed to have been really picky with his students... He even refused one already just not more then a few months ago... It wasn't like he didn't want a student, but he could just tell how someone would turn out just by the way they presented themselves and how they looked at the world. It didn't matter what they had in mind for the future, it constantly changed a person, and what they wanted in the future. So that was never something to judge someone by...
Level:
Kage
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Back to top Go down
Nuri
Genin
Genin

Hokage Building Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 5:23 pm

Nuri

Nuri looked at the Hokage as he fixed him something to drink. When asked the question, Nuria sprang to her feet slamming her fist on his desk." Yes, I figured you would know what I wanted I mean you are the Hokage after. Hes going to be drunk pretty soon and if I could butter him up good enough he might actually pick me as his student, Nuri thought to her self.
Chirco

Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

Hokage Building Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 5:44 pm

Kunitoshi Joukyuu

Joukyuu tok another sip of his rum and then set it down on the table.." So it's like i expected... She wants me to be her teacher... it's no surprise there..." Joukyuu thought to himself as he looked very closely at how the girl and the dog acted... It was wierd, normally the dogs and the master act alike. Since they are together all the time they tend to pick up and the small things like behavior and attitude. But these two seemed to be rather different. Almost like the yin and yang symbol. Joukyuu crossed his arms and thought for a minute before speaking..." You want me to YOU what you want?... You should really watch what you say sometimes... Think before you speak... There's a process that you need to go through before saying something... One. does what i'm about to say make me look stupid. Two. does what i say have meaning to it. And three. Is what i'm saying really come from the heart... That third one is the most importent one..." Joukyuu explained as he got up and placed both hands on the table and leaned forward." Now tell me what YOU want. And maybe then i'll make a decision to train you..." Joukyuu asked as he wanted to make sure that he could feel the passion and the conviction behind her words. That she knew what she wanted to do this moment at this time... Was she worthy of him being her teacher? who knew right this moment...
Level:
Kage
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Back to top Go down
Nuri
Genin
Genin

Hokage Building Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 5:55 pm

Nuri

Nuri nooded her head slowly. " Yes Lord Hokage, my mother and father are always in and out of the door doing missions, they told me the village is the top prioity and nothing else mattered when put beside it". Chirko looked into space knowing his parents were always in and out of the door on mission with Nuri's parents.
Chirco

Last edited by Nuri on Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

Hokage Building Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:00 pm

Kunitoshi Joukyuu

Joukyuu looked at the girl in a confused manner..." Oh really?... Is that a fact. Even if that meant you had to throw away your belief and do immoral things?" Joukyuu asked curiously... Seeing how far the girl would go to please the village. He wanted to see how she would react to a question like that as well... You could alway's judge someone on how they act to a specific question that put them on the moral wall so to speak.
Level:
Kage
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Back to top Go down
Nuri
Genin
Genin

Hokage Building Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:07 pm

Nuri

Nuri nooded her head slowly. " Yes Lord Hokage, my mother and father are always in and out of the door doing missions, they told me the village is the top prioity and nothing else mattered when put beside it". Chirko looked into space knowing his parents were always in and out of the door on mission with Nuri's parents.
Chirco

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hokage Building Empty