Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hospital

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Hospital   Hospital EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 3:03 pm

A modern, top quality hospital with four floors. Top medical proffessionals work here, healing anyone injured, ninja or civillian. There is even a gift shop, waiting room and restaurant.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 9:45 pm

Kurogane Gama

Gama woke up the next day after being brought to the hospital..." Huh.." As Gama's eyes slowly opened, he had nothing but the view of the hospital ceiling... Not soon after a nurse poppe her head in Gama's view." Damn, she's hot..." Gama thought to himself before hearing the women's voice...

"Are you alright?... Your chakra was pretty low so we kept you here over night." The nurse asked curiously as she began to check his vital signs..." Ya i'm fine... Feeling like a new man..." Gama replied, noticing that he had infact felt stronger then ever... His plan had worked, he had gotten more experience and was now strongr from it. He then thought about what his sensei said, he thought that he was fighting so that he coul establish he was stronger then his teamates? It was obvious to Gama that neither his Teamates nor his sensei understood him very well yet.. He didn't care if he was stronger then Taiga, he simply wanted to increase his own strength his own way... But that was something that they would only learn through time.

As the nurse was checking his vitals, Gama slowly pushed himself up to a seating position..." Woh please, don't move too quickly. You might strain yourself..." The nurse stated worringly... Gama chuckle and looked at her." Sorry gorgeous, but I got training to do and i feel one hundred percent. You can check me out now..." Gama indicated as he pulled his blankets off himself and began to dress in front of the nurse..." Oh dear..." The nurse said as she covered her eyes and slowly walked out of the room...
Level:
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Special Equipment: None
Active Jutsu: None
AP:0 ; TP:3 150

Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital   Hospital EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 7:40 pm

Kurogane Gama

Gama layed in bed, stairing at the cieling that seemed to move slightly every once in a while.. He had lost a bit of blood from his shoulder wound, and it was making him kinda light headed... The nurse was sitting right beside him as she healed and bandaged him up. The nurse let out a light sighs as she finished her work on Gama..." There, i finished you bandages. Next time try not to over exert yourself... Stay right here and i''ll check you blood pressure too mak sure you didn't lose TOO much blood..." The nurse got up and left the room momentarely... Gama didn't say a word the whole time, as he knew that the nurse wouldn't understand why Gama faught the way he did and pushed himself as much as he did... As time passed, Gama fell asleep before the nurse even got back... As he woke up, he felt much better... He looked to his right and noticed the blood dripping down into the line leading to Gama's arm... The nurse noticed Gama wake up and stood up right away so that she could speak with him..." You feeling any better?... I had to give you some blood since your pressure was slightly low... You should be feeling a lot better now..." Gama sat up and took the I.V out of his arm..." Ya thanks i'm fine now... I'll be goin now..." Gama said with a smile as he hopped out of bed and put on his clothes and left.
Level:
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Special Equipment: None
Active Jutsu: None