Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suna Hospital

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Suna Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Suna Hospital   Suna Hospital EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 4:18 am

A state of the art hospital.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Suna Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suna Hospital   Suna Hospital EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 4:24 am

Sonya

"Ugh..." Sonya muttered, slowly opening her eyes. Her head was pounding like a drum, and her mouth was so dry that she couldn't even swallow. She coughed, recoiling in pain at the sudden jolting in her body. The sun burn didn't help, either. Too much sun wasn't really a worry in Iwa, not like it was in a desert. Her normally pale skin was currently a light pinkish color, and it hurt to move. Taking a look around, she tried to figure out where she was. It didn't take long for her to realize that she was lying in a hospital bed. The steady beeping of machines was a good enough indicator. "Water..." she groaned, her voice quiet and hoarse. "Need... water."
Mood: Ugh
Condition: Ugh
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 2 • Chakra Control: 1
Ninjutsu: 3 • Taijutsu: 2 • Genjutsu: 2
AP: 10/25
TP: 3797

Back to top Go down
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

Suna Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suna Hospital   Suna Hospital EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 4:55 am

"You want water. You've had two I.V.s so far." The attending nurse spoke calmly looking over charts at the foot of Sonya's bed, the nurse was a young man in scrubs with shoulder length brown hair and glasses that made him look remarkably intelligent yet, practically harmless. "However I could get you a glass if you wish." He noted signing off on a few last things. "And also I need to inform Goto-sama that you're awake. This girl seemed like the type to have shinobi training, it was a good thing she was in the security wing of the hospital. "I'll be back with your water." He noted before setting the clip board down and moving out the door. It seemed to unlock as he touched the knob.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Suna Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suna Hospital   Suna Hospital EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 5:05 am

Sonya

Sonya coulen't help but glower at the nurse when he gave his response. "IVs don't wet the inside of your mouth," she remarked, sharply. Smartass. Sure, she might have had her body hydrated, but she still hadn't had anything to drink in days, and her mouth was parched. Add to that the fact that she'd apparently been unconscious, which meant that she hadn't been producing much saliva, and it was like a desert past her lips. When the nurse left, Sonya let out a long sigh and dropped her head back down to the pillow. Well, she could barely move, so the only thing she could do now was wait.
Mood: Ugh

Back to top Go down
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

Suna Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suna Hospital   Suna Hospital EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:39 pm

Isamu Goto

It was only perhaps two or three minutes before Isamu walked in with a tall glass of water in his hand. It was ice cold and the outside of the glass had so much condensation on it, that it ran down Isamu's hand and dripped down from time to time.

He of course wasn't going to tell her who he was if she didn't recognize him. It would allow for a less formal atmosphere an atmosphere that Isamu enjoyed. Perhaps he would be able to glean the reason for her weary traveling from her before she realized who he was.

"Hello young lady." He greeted reaching the glass forward for her to take it. "It's ice cold fresh water."
Mood: Badass
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 5 • Speed: 4 • Strength: 4 • Intelligence: 3 • Chakra control: 4
Ninjutsu: 4 • Taijutsu: 5 • Genjutsu: 1
TP: 0000
AP: 00

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Suna Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suna Hospital   Suna Hospital EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:45 pm

Sonya

"Oh god thank you," Sonya spat out, lurching upright to take the glass of water from him. She stopped halfway with a violent cringe of pain, shouting out loud. "Goooodamn it! Fucking sunburn!" She groaned loudly, easing herself the rest of the way slowly, then gingerly taking the glass from him with both hands and proceeding to chug it. This very well could have been the best thing she ever tasted, just a simple glass of ice water, and yet it felt amazingly refreshing.

"Oh god that's good..." she muttered, excess water dribbling down her chin and onto the hospital blanket. She had downed half the glass a little too quickly. She took a breather, then gulped down the rest of it, even quicker this time. Just as she took in the last few drops, she started coughing, some of it going down the wrong pipe. This only caused her to jolt again with every hard breath, her skin on fire. "Owwww...."
Mood: WATER!

Back to top Go down
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

Suna Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suna Hospital   Suna Hospital EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 1:02 am

Isamu Goto

Sunburn wasn't something that the residents of Suna needed to worry about, but someone so fair skinned it most likely felt like she was on fire. Though the burns made it so that she was not far from the truth. "Perhaps you'd like some Aloe for your burns?" He asked looking her over, her clothing was pretty scarce, average for a young girl but back in his day most women war shawls covering their full body... but that's getting off track and she wouldn't want to hear something like that.

"Though I am glad you enjoyed the water. If you'd like more just say so and I can get you another glass." He was kind, in his mannerisms yet still stern looking in his posture. "My name is Isamu what is yours?" He asked picking up the glass.

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Suna Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suna Hospital   Suna Hospital EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 1:16 pm

Sonya

"Aloe?" Sonya said, giving the man a funny look. She had never heard of aloe before. Then again, she'd never needed to heal a full body sunburn before, either. "Uh... yeah, sure, aloe. Go for it. And another glass of water would be awesome, too, thanks." She cleared her throat for a moment, then started to wipe the water from her mouth. "As for me, I'm, uh... well, call me Sonya. That's my name. Nice to meet you... you're a lot nicer than that nurse who was in here before."
Mood: Calm

Back to top Go down
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

Suna Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suna Hospital   Suna Hospital EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 5:54 pm

Isamu Goto

Isamu nodded as she spoke about how he was a lot nicer than the nurse. "My philosophy is that life is not long enough to be short with people." He exited the room for a few seconds before returning with another tall glass of water and a small bottle. It's label made it out to be extract of Aloe vera. It was perhaps the Kazekage's favorite medicine. As it not only was an anti-bacterial agent it soothed burns.

"Drink up." He chirped presenting her with another tall glass of ice cold water. "It's is extract of aloe vera, it's a lotion to be applied to the burned areas." He paused. "Would perhaps you like me to apply it for you. You had some pretty bad burns on your back." He was after all a Medical shinobi before he was the Kazekage.

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Suna Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suna Hospital   Suna Hospital EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 6:02 pm

Sonya

Life isn't... long enough...to be short... was that supposed to be some kind of ancient proverb or something? Sonya feared that if she tried to think any harder on the meaning, she might burst a blood vessel. It mad perfect sense, yet at the same time made no sense at all. Was it supposed to be a clever pun? A needlessly complicated way of saying he didn't get angry easily? Or was she over thinking the whole thing entirely? She felt so confused... but then she never did like weird sayings like that. Why beat around the bush with clever sentence crafting and just say what you mean?

"Uh... right... long and the short, to be..." Sonya mumbled to herself when the guy left. She decided it was best to not ask questions about it. When he returned with another glass of water, she took it from him eagerly and gulped it down, though much more gracefully than last time. She paused when he started to explain he aloe vera and asked if she wanted him to rub the lotion on her... she almost how to giggle to herself at how dirty that sounded.

"Um.... it depends..." she started, glancing past him and at the open door for a second, as if looking to see if there were anyone else available. "...you a doctor?" She wasn't about to just let any strange man rub lotion on her, after all.

Back to top Go down
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

Suna Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suna Hospital   Suna Hospital EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 6:28 pm

Isamu Goto

"I am a medically trained shinobi." He responded back to her question. It wasn't like she was burned on her breasts or ass. Perhaps she was just a shy type. "With a doctorate in large scale infections. So yes I guess you could say that I am a doctor." She seemed nice enough.

"So what were you doing out in the desert miles from anywhere anyways?" he asked changing the subject trying to keep things from becoming awkward between them. If she clammed up then there wouldn't be much stopping the ANBU conservatives from interrogating her the hard way.

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Suna Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suna Hospital   Suna Hospital EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:12 pm

Sonya

Sonya eyed him curiously, thinking over what he had told her. "Well... I guess that's good enough," she said, finally relenting to his proposition. "Just go gentle and all, you know... it really stings." With that, she slowly rolled over onto her front, cringing and groaning the entire way. Once she was finally on her stomach, she pulled the hospital blanket down to just above her rear, and then removed the hospital gown so he could get to her backside. Finally, she spread her arms out in front of her flat so he could get to the burn on them, as well as her shoulders.

"What was I doing out in the desert? Uh..." she paused a moment, growing suddenly quiet and staring off into space. Eventually, she let out a long sigh and shrugged her shoulders a little. "Got lost, I guess."

Back to top Go down
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

Suna Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suna Hospital   Suna Hospital EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 1:13 am

Isamu Goto

Isamu nodded when she told him, taking the glass from her before she rolled over and spread out, basically revealing the worst burnt parts to him. He moved her hair aside, as well before setting the cup on a stand behind him and opening the bottle, he squirted the balm onto her back slowly drawing what was basically a squiggle from the nape of her neck to just above her rear-end. It would be rather soothing.

"This may sting a little." He noted slowly bringing his hands up and spreading the gel around her back so that it was an even coating, his hands moving more smoothly and gently than any man's hands had right to, however he was a medic and a father so such rules no longer applied. "Lost you say? Where were you headed?" He pondered aloud as though not really fishing for an answer he added. "If you dont mind my asking?" He added more to her arms and started working on them.

When he was done he took a rag from a nearby drawer and wiped the excess off his hands. It was good medicine but he hated the slimy feeling when it was exposed to unburnt skin. Though there wasn't a lot more to administration of this medicine. It was simply an antibiotic salve to be rubbed on minor burns like sunburns and the like to both protect from infection and sooth said minor burn. Right now Sonya would be feeling such a soothing relief.

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Suna Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suna Hospital   Suna Hospital EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:05 am

Sonya

Sonya flinched slightly when the man's hands first touched her skin. "Tsssss!" she breathed, her back arcing slightly and fingers gripping the bedsheets tightly. Withing moments, however, the stinging pain went away, allowing her to relax again. She let out a more relaxed sigh and rested her chin against the pillow, eyes almost all the way closed. "That actually feels pretty good... mmmm...." she mumbled, as a sudden tingling relief began to spread out across her burns. It suddenly didn't hut as much any more.

At Isamu's next question, though, she paused again. She took in a deep breath and slowly let it out before answering. "Wasn't heading anywhere in particular, really. Just... looking for a new home, I guess." Sonya opened her eyes a little an stared forward, emptily. She was glad he couldn't see her face from where he was sitting, because she looked rather broken at the moment. "But, that isn't really that important... so, where am I anyway?"

Back to top Go down
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

Suna Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suna Hospital   Suna Hospital EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 5:51 am

Isamu Goto

Isamu nodded when she seemed to relax under his administration of the Aloe Vera she seemed to be much more inclined to speak up, though the the question of where she was going seemed to stop that up, perhaps he should have asked where she was from. "A home you say?" he pondered back in almost sounding amused. A home wasn't say a house or a city but a place where one felt connected.

"You're in a hospital room in the high security wing of the Sunagakure Hospital." Isamu's tone went from light hearted to rather cold. "You were an unknown and pretty well treated as hostile by the more conservative elements." He paused and moved toward a chair, but sat on the backrest instead of the seat itself. "However a man of my position holds sway over those elements. So..." He paused. "I shouldn't bore a young person like you with the details. Would you perhaps prefer a room with a view of the village?"

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Suna Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suna Hospital   Suna Hospital EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 5:58 pm

Sonya

Sonya flinched at his mention of where she was. "What, Suna? High Security? Hostile?" She blinked, almost confused. Had she really traveled that far south? She knew she had been on the run for quite some time, but she didn't realize she had covered that much ground. Taking a deep breath, she slowly let it out and rubbed her forehead. "So, you treat a dehydrated and unconscious person with barely any life in their body as a potential threat? Man, you guys must be on some serious guard. Whatever floats your boat, I guess."

She scratched her head momentarily, then turned to get another look at the man as he sat in the chair. "I'd prefer any room that wasn't marked under 'high security'. Makes me feel like some kind of criminal, really..." Even if she technically was, in Iwa now anyway. "So, what position would that be anyway, that lets you have so much 'sway'?"

Last edited by Kenji on Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

Suna Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suna Hospital   Suna Hospital EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 8:14 pm

Isamu Goto

Isamu shook his head when she asked why he'd treat her as a hostile. "You were more an unknown than a hostile, there was a chance of you being hostile, or at least certain elements within Suna did." He looked away when she said it made her fell like a criminal. "Are you sure you really want to know what position I hold now?" He asked almost nonchalantly. "I wouldn't want to upset you." Perhaps it might be good to let her know the scale of intrest that was being placed in her? No he'd let her figure that out for herself.

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Suna Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suna Hospital   Suna Hospital EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 10:04 pm

Sonya

Sonya raised a confused eyebrow. "Uh, well yeah, I did ask you after all," she said, giving him a curious look. "Not exactly sure how you would 'upset me' by telling me your position... what, are you some kind of kunoichi gynecologist or something?"

Last edited by Kenji on Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

Suna Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suna Hospital   Suna Hospital EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 3:33 am

Isamu Goto

"Actually." He paused looking at the girl. "I am Isamu Goto the Kazekage." He responded in regal bearing fit for a king. "I hope you dont think less of my medical practice for having taken a more administrative job." He mentioned back to his rubbing the aloe vera on her skin. Hopefully she wouldn't be too uptight considering the great level of intrest taken in her right now. He was the Kazekage after all and hoped that she wouldn't fret.

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Suna Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suna Hospital   Suna Hospital EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:37 pm

Sonya

Sonya recoiled suddenly as the man finally told her who he was and what he did. "What?!" she exclaimed, bolting upright and turning towards him in surprise. "You're the Kazekage?!" It was about two seconds later that she remembered she hadn't put her hospital gown back on, and now wasn't lying flat on her stomach with the blanket up over her rear. "Aaaah!" she cried, pulling the blanket up quickly to hide her exposed self. "Damn it, I'm sorry! I didn't realize that you, and I mean I didn't, and I was so, and you know...! And now I went and, damn it damn it damn it!" Very slowly, she lowered the blanket down past her face. "Um, um, um.... nice to meet you, Kazekage-sama. Excuse my, uh.... immaturity. Please."
Mood: WHA?!

Back to top Go down
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

Suna Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suna Hospital   Suna Hospital EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 4:13 pm

Isamu Goto

Young people were so predictable; or was it the fact that he had three daughters and had seen that surprised look before and just as she started to move he looked up and away saving Sonya's dignity. Though it wasn't like he hadn't seen the entire body of a young woman before, he did after-all have three tomboy girls, the oldest of which was perhaps 2-3 years behind Sonya. Still. He had been doing Sonya a favor by looking away.

"Yes, yes." He dismissed. "Formalities are great for formal times. Please call me Isamu or if you really have to stand on formality Goto-san." Now he'd wished he'd said village elder, or something like that, well she would have found out sooner or later.

When she covered up he looked back to her, she still looked like she'd been verbally blindsided. "Rest. Relax you need it." Hopefully if she knew he was the Kazekage she'd know that he wasn't lying about being a medical practitioner. Either way he just wished the conversation was back to where it was thirty or so seconds ago with her still relaxing and just throwing questions back and forth at one another.

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Suna Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suna Hospital   Suna Hospital EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 4:37 pm

Sonya

"S-sorry," she stuttered, clearly lost for proper words. "I just, I mean, yo're... and I'm... and I mean..." Shaking her head, she cleared her throat and scolded herself. "Look at me, I sound like a bumbling idiot... I just, well, didn't expect to be talking to... to you. I didn't even know where I was a minute ago, and now all of a sudden I'm talking to the strongest shinobi in Suna. I guess I didn't expect someone so, um, important to be taking the time to talk to me."
Mood: Sigh

Back to top Go down
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

Suna Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suna Hospital   Suna Hospital EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 5:44 am

Isamu Goto

Ayumi, Isamu's deceased wife would have thought Sonya was adorable being completely blindsided simply by who she was talking to. He'd made her stutter like she was an academy student and he was visiting her or something like that. Perhaps there was something cutesy to a girl like that. It was however nothing of Isamu's concern. And the way she was sitting. "Lay back down and relax you're my patient remember?" He asked motioning to her. "I'm sure sitting up like that stings. So you should lay back down." He was simple in the way he'd worded it. But simply put he wanted her to go back to relaxing.

"I'll see if I can't make arrangements for you to get moved to an apartment or something like that. You're no-longer in serious condition now that you're fluids should be returning to normal." He was hoping to get the conversation from him to her again. He after all was not comfortable being the center of attention, sure younger men were all over the though of causing young women to stutter like little girls. He was however more interested in the circumstances bringing her here.

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Suna Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suna Hospital   Suna Hospital EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 12:16 am

Sonya

"Um, yeah, right," Sonya said, slowly lying back down flat on her back. She kept the hospital blanket pulled up to her chin. It was what he said next that caused her widen her eyes at him in surprise. "W-what? An apartment? Are you serious?" She finally blinked, then rubbed her eyes and glanced away. "W-why...why would you do that for me? I mean... you don't even know me." In her mind, she didn't even think she deserved his help or kindness.
Mood: Sigh

Back to top Go down
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

Suna Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suna Hospital   Suna Hospital EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 4:10 am

Isamu Goto

Isamu nodded when she asked. "I know enough." He smiled, she was strong enough to walk most of her way through the desert, in a not so strait line. So she tough. She was also a refugee from somewhere looking for a new home. All cases of political asylum were brought before him. So all he'd need her to do was fill out the paperwork and let her read over it and explain it to her if she needed it and let her sign herself into being a Suna shinobi. "Would you like to be a Citizen here?" he asked making sure to put it out blatantly it made things more simple if she officially requested political asylum and citizenship.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suna Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suna Hospital   Suna Hospital Empty

Back to top Go down

Suna Hospital