Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training Grounds 1

Go down 
+4
Tret16
Nyrax
Marz
Kenji
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Training Grounds 1 Empty
PostSubject: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:18 am

A thickly grown forest used by shinobi to train their survival and tracking skills.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

Training Grounds 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 2:21 am

Karasu Taiga

It was demanding physical training for Taiga, a 5k Run around the training grounds finished with a sprint for the last kilometer. Fifty push-ups, fifty sit-ups and fifty pull-ups marks the early morning workout on the villages first training ground where the First Mizukage himself trained. It was an excellent place to train. It was cool and the soft lighting worked it's way down through the canopy giving a very dim light in the early twilight hours of the morning. Things were dim but Taiga's eyes had adjusted.

After his warm-up Taiga paused getting a long drink from small brook and dropping his bag of training equipment. There were training dummies already here and the things that mattered most were not just the dummies but the other gear he'd brought to the training field. His first line was setting the dummies up which was a simple task. Hay filled barley sack skinned dummies.

"Ya know..." Taiga said bringing up a face that looked down at the dummies. "I'm'unna beat the Hay outta you." He mimiced his father quickly pulling two tonfa from his bag and wiping the weat from his brow again. He quickly pulled the weapons into his hands, by throwing both up into the air and catching them by the cross handles.

"The Tonfa." He said quickly flourishing with both weapons. "A defensive tool." He quickly danced from side to side. "Whose biggest asset is flexibility and movement." He quickly acted like he was blocking blows from the dummies all around himself, keeping light on his feet despite his physical strength. "Agility and finesse turn weirdly shaped sticks," A few quick unflashy moves whacking a dummy from nearly every side and direction before knocking it's head off with an assisted uppercut, before finishing his sentence "into deadly weapons of hand-to-hand combat." He flourished again. "They provide misdirection." A quick swing barely missing the face of the next dummy. " Defense. "Another block against an imaginary strike. "And technical expertise." With a quick move he uprooted the dummy by gripping the Tonfa at the end and swinging low. Dropping it to the ground with a hard thud and a Hay shower.

Taiga spun once moving through the air cleaning the Hay off himself as he quickly kicked the third dummy across it's chest. "A different style of movement employs kicks as offensive weapons." Taiga gave another block then a roundhouse kick. "With the Tonfa serving a purely defensive role."

And this was only the start of todays training Regiment...
Mood: Agitated
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 3 • Speed: 1 • Strength: 4 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 1
Taijutsu: 2 • Ninjutsu: 2 • Genjutsu: 0
TP: 0419
AP: 00
Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Training Grounds 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 5:40 am

Hanyou Rakdos

Rakdos once again tightened his jacket around him as he continued to feel the chill that Kiri was famous for against his skin. Damn, why could he never get used to this cold? Was it something in his blood that made him react this way? Was it because of what he was? He didn't have enough time to really think upon this as he turned his head up as he entered into the training grounds. He blinked slowly at the site that he saw. "Well well well, didn't think that I'd run into you here", Rakdos said as he put his hands into his pockets. He wasn't sure how focused Taiga was on what he was currently doing. If he didn't respond, Rakdos would just train on his own.
Mood: Curious
Condition: Hurt
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 2 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 2
Ninjutsu: 2 • Taijutsu: 2 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 0
TP: 0

Back to top Go down
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

Training Grounds 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 6:15 am

Karasu Taiga

Taiga was so intensely into his training that the first words out of Rakdos mouth illicited a response from Taiga that wasnt simply a startled jump but a muscle reaction that sent the blunt Tonfa in his right hand flying at Rakdos and enplanting itself long end first in a tree inches to the left of Rakdos head and six feet behind him. Taiga looked then realized who it was and jumped again. "GAH!?" He choked out. "Hey! Dont sneak up on people like that! You might get hurt by accident!"

He rushed over to Rakdos and looked him up and down to make sure that a there wasn't a foot long peace of wood before spotting it in the tree behind him. Rushing over and yanking the weapon out of it's resting place and brushing off the charred finish. "How are you doing today? Did you sleep well I-didnt-catch-your-name-san?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Training Grounds 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 4:43 pm

Hanyou Rakdos

Rakdos's eyes widened as the wood behind him suddenly found itself being struck by the tonfa that was shot out of Taiga's hands. Rakdos just stood there in shock for a moment before turning and glancing at the attack that might have taken off his head. He narrowed his eyes for a moment as Taiga told Rakdos not to sneak up on people. The comment actually made him gain a tiny smile. "Perhaps I'm closer than I thought", he remarked to himself as Taiga retrieved his weapon.

"Rakdos", the boy said simply. He didn't really feel like giving his name right now. He cracked his knuckles slowly. "If you wanted this training ground I could leave you if you wished, I don't want my head getting broken in after all"
Mood: Surprised
Condition: Recovering

Back to top Go down
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

Training Grounds 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 6:03 pm

Karasu Taiga

"Of course not." Taiga bounced back and forth on the balls of his feet and looked over the Genin he was addressing. "I;d love to have a sparring partner!" Taiga responded with quite a bit of fervor in his voice. He wasn't too sure that he could contain his excitement about training with a new partner.

"Don't worry I wont hurt you... too much." He joked.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Training Grounds 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:57 pm

Hanyou Rakdos

Rakdos once again raised an eyebrow as Taiga was now apparently suggesting that they become sparring partners. Rakdos hesitated for merely a second. It didn't take him long to give a tiny nod, after all if this guy really wanted to kill him he probably could have just beat on him yesterday when he was much weaker. "If that is your wish, you should know that straight on fighting isn't my specialty though. I will try to give you a challenge", Rakdos said as he took a single step back and prepared himself.

Back to top Go down
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

Training Grounds 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 8:24 pm

Karasu Taiga

When Rakdos got ready Taiga crossed his arms and scoffed. "That's your stance? No wonder that guy beat on you." He walked up to then walked around him. "Your footing is all wrong, which throws your balance off, which changes the dynamic of your breathing." He stopped two thirds of the way around Rakdos before picking up a stance, shoulder-to-shoulder with his new friend.

"It's all wrong." He took up a similar stance to Rakdos. "Relax your shoulders more, spread your weight evenly between your feet and loosen up at the knees." He paused to check Rakdos progress. "You're too stiff." If there was one thing Taiga knew it was fighting styles. Taijutsu was his expertise, and any Ninjutsu that augmented that Taijutsu was important. But that was only a secondary focus. "Try some light movements. shifting your weight, stepping. All that jazz."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Training Grounds 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 8:34 pm

Hanyou Rakdos

Rakdos didn't say anything and merely did that which Taiga showed him. He moved in silence, feeling the ease in which his muscles acted to Taiga's instructions. Is this what it was like to have a teacher? Or what it was like to have an ally? Either way, Rakdos couldn't deny that he was beginning to feel where the problems were in his stance. He made a tiny smile as he began to move around slightly as Taiga was instructing him.

"You really are something aren't you?", Rakdos asked in a non mocking voice. "I can't say that I've met very many people who give their opponent advice on how to be better before the battle even starts", he said as he separated his fingers apart. Rakdos knew what he was doing, but the motion might appear strange to Taiga. "After the battle I'd appreciate any other tips or advice. I have a lot I need to work on I'm afraid"

Back to top Go down
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

Training Grounds 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 10:16 pm

Karasu Taiga

"Alright!" Taiga responded joyfully. "If you feel confident!" He dove foward rolled to his feet and spun on the balls of his feet before settling into a different stance.

"Alright when you're ready let's see whatcha got!!" Taiga shouted quickly dancing from side to side on his feet he wasn't going to hurt the kid but. Then again Training was always better if there was blood involved.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Training Grounds 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 10:27 pm

Hanyou Rakdos

"feeling confident and feeling ready are two completely different things", Rakdos said with the tiniest of smiles. He stretched out his fingers and helped them to crack slowly. This Taiga seemed like someone that would be more for going for fun rather than just beating Rakdos to a pulp. Rakdos had seen what he did to that kid yesterday, and it was very problematic actually. Rakdos also focused on close range combat, but against Taiga it didn't seem like that was going to be a very successful plan. Rakdos blinked for just a moment before beginning to take a step back. He had no intention of launching the first blow, for doing so would probably cause Taiga to easily counter attack his terrible form. The only way that Rakdos was going to have any chance was with the element of surprise.

"You'll have to go easy on me, I think those guys might have sprained my leg", he said with a smile that showed that he was obviously kidding. Any kind of action that would lead Taiga into easing his mental faction was going to give Rakdos some sort of advantage, at least that was the clear hope of it all. He took a single step back though and waited. Hopefully, Taiga would think he was scared or something and make the first attack. If he did, Rakdos hoped that his own counter attack would work.
TP: 236

Back to top Go down
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

Training Grounds 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 11:00 pm

Karasu Taiga

It was obvious to Taiga that he was going to be standing here all day unless he did something. Well it looked like the ball was in his court again. Well. Such is life. With that Taiga gave a back flip to give himself room before charging in. Sure it wasn't the most subtle.

The distance facilitated Hand-signs. rote from memory would tell him that the hand signs were for the body replacement technique. Hopefully Rakdos wouldn't read more into this than he'd need to. With the last hand sign Taiga went for a mid body cross to give his weight into the punch. He knew such a foward attack would be dodged, it would also leave him open for a counter attack. But he was counting on that very thing. He was no master of the Taijutsu arts but he knew ass-kick-fu.
TP: 0562
Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Training Grounds 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 11:09 pm

Hanyou Rakdos

Rakdos of course wasn't the kind of guy yet that was going to read into hand signs, he would act on the moment and do what he saw fit, just as he had done for his whole life. HE didn't know what Taiga was planning, especially because only moments later it seemed like Taiga was rushing in for the attack for a head on battle. "Hand signs in order to get me to prepare for a long range attack?", Rakdos asked himself as he pondered what kind of strategy Taiga might be forming. "It's a great effort on your part I must say, but not good enough", he said in a whisper as his own hand signs formed. Taiga would see a glowing red orb in Rakdos's hand.

It wasn't the rasengan though. "See ya later", Rakdos said before throwing the orb as quickly as he could, aiming right for beneath Taiga's feet. The ball would hit the ground and explode upward. With any luck Rakdos was hoping to win this move in a single shot. As of now the Chakra Sphere was probably one of his most powerful techniques, and no one ever seemed to be fully prepared for it. Rakdos would curse himself once he realized that Taiga was going to get away unscatched.

Rakdos began to run backwards in case a counter attack was imminent. Fear and desperation often yielded good results. Taiga didn't know it but there were quite a few bullies that Rakdos had chosen to exact revenge upon. Rakdos wasn't going to allow his enemy to get a clear shot at an unprepared enemy. Rakdos had Taiga beat in speed, so hopefully he could keep his distance if something else was coming up. Rakdos had no true knowledge of what rank Taiga was, he only had knowledge of his own weakness.
TP: 543

Back to top Go down
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

Training Grounds 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 12:09 am

Karasu Taiga

Taiga's replacement happened quickly enough that the carpet he'd replaced himself with blew into little shreds of black and white and read cloth fluttering down. Far too much to be human. Taiga hid himself in the woods to Rakdos left and watched the boy move back. Now was the time that Rakdos would use his String Reeling technique and entangle his target around the legs before jumping on him and pummeling him.

However. He lacked Shuriken and Ninja-wire. A rock however would do. Taiga picked one up and chucked it at the spot right where Rakdos foot would landing. Hopefully such a counter-attack would trip up the poor boy and leave him open for Taiga to jump ontop of him and pin him.
TP: 0685
Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Training Grounds 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 12:27 am

Hanyou Rakdos

Rakdos continued his retreat, watching in curiosity as there seemed to be shreds of stuff evaporating. That was no human body caught in the explosion, that was all just burning material. Was that some kind of clone or perhaps a replacement? Of course, this was going to be the time when Rakdos realized that over thinking things was sometimes a weakness of itself. He spent so much time on moving back and wondering what Taiga was doing, that he didn't see the counter attack or even think of looking around for it.

"AH!", Rakdos yelled as the rock collided with his foot. It caused him to wobble, but ultimately Rakdos was able to keep his balance, despite the extreme pain his foot was feeling. "Asshole", he muttered under his breath as he felt the stinging of his leg. He hopped for a moment before deciding that the pain wasn't important. He quickly turned to the direction that the rock came from, ready to strike back at anyone that came. "Come on Taiga, show me what you got!", Rakdos yelled as suddenly his hands would under go a transformation. "I'll show you what a demon really is", he said as his hands suddenly turned completely into claws. Taiga could charge if he dared, but Rakdos couldn't help but think that he'd stop at this turn of events.
TP: 769

Back to top Go down
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

Training Grounds 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 2:16 am

Karasu Taiga

Taiga's eyes squint at the transformation. SO THATS WHAT THEY MEANT BY DEMON! THAT WAS SO COOL! Taiga could barely contain his excitement. How could every one hate that? Perhaps there was just no sense in anyone anymore. Taiga quickly moved jumping from branch to branch in a nearby. He was going to attack from above opposite of the Sun. So that he wouldnt cast a shadow. The only way to keep away from the claws.

Taiga jumped up and started down on his track. He was only feet off the ground and going to tackle the boy to the ground and pin him. Hopefully there wouldn't be alot of struggling hopefully. Those claws for all of their coolness they were still quite gnarly, and would hurt quite a bit if they got into him.

So Taiga had to hope that this little attack was a big hit.
TP: 0833
Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Training Grounds 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 2:31 am

Hanyou Rakdos

Rakdos narrowed his eyes once again as it seemed that Taiga was backing off from the attack. That wasn't good. He was almost hoping that he'd recklessly charge in once again. Taiga might be strong, but Rakdos's claws could still cut flesh with barely any energy behind them. If Taiga was on the retreat he might have something extra up his sleeve, something that could counter the effects. The only thing that Rakdos could do was switch his directions, trying to find where Taiga was or at the very least figure out where his next attack was coming from. Rakdos had a plan in hopes of landing the first blow. The first blow was a great factor to have in deciding the victor. He stretched out his fingers, ready to make the next strike another deadly one.

As he turned Rakdos caught a glimpse of movement. "Attacking from behind, classic but usually effective", Rakdos said before turning and darting straight at Taiga. This had been the first time that Rakdos had really moved from where he was, taking the full on offensive like Taiga wanted. Assuming that Taiga didn't move back or retreat, Rakdos hoped to use his claws and speed to his advantage. "Take this!", Rakdos shouted before leaping up, and aiming to slash Taiga's leg. If Rakdos could limit his movement, he might have this fight actually.
TP: 998

Back to top Go down
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

Training Grounds 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 3:57 am

Karasu Taiga

Taiga's attack was a failure before he even hit the ground and now as he closed in from above Rakdos had him right in his sights. Damn. Taiga thought as his feet touched ground and the half demon was right on top of him.

Taiga pushed off with his heels almost falling backwards to evade the claws of Rakdos' attacks, and feeling the fabric new his waist rip with how close Rakdos was. Taiga however couldn't seem to back off quickly enough as his partner was right on him. This kind was good. And then just as Taiga imagined first blood came from him right across his left pectoral, causing Taiga to wince in pain before Jumping up to a tree. He waited for Rakdos to follow a broad smile on his face. He sure was enjoying himself.
TP: 0971

Last edited by Marz on Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Training Grounds 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 4:07 am

Hanyou Rakdos

Rakdos felt claw against flesh, felt the shredding of fabric and skin that came from beneath his grasp. It was the one thing that he had to thank his father for, granting him strength. Well there was a second thing, but Rakdos had no need to show that yet, not against this opponent. He'd only use that when he truly needed to kill. For now though, his starting abilities that he had mastered would do just fine. He wouldn't pull that out until he had mastered it for what it was, Taiga would be impressed by that.

As Taiga moved backwards in order to get away from Rakdos, he felt a cringe come to his stomach. "Damn it.....not now", he said as he gripped his stomach. The hunger pains were starting to come, the blood that was coming from Taiga's wound was making Rakdos feel the blood lust, the need to drink the crimson life. As Taiga backed off he decided that he'd just gain some morale points. He licked his tongue across his claws and drank down a few drops of the blood. "I don't fear you Taiga, I have proved that I am a worthy opponent for you, and I shall win this fight!", Rakdos shouted before leaping up into the trees after Taiga. Rakdos wasn't thinking straight though, he would've been better off with holding off for Taiga to come to him. Rakdos was still on the move once again, and he was looking for any sign of Taiga's location.
TP: 1,249

Back to top Go down
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

Training Grounds 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 6:13 am

Karasu Taiga

Taiga's eyes squinted and in the half second they did he stepped backward off the branch. His eyes seemed like rock, shale, shattered and corroded with time. Like Rock on a freshly dug quarry. This was his bloodline. He didn't know it's proper name but he knew it was sure useful.

The Real Master of combat keeps to the basics, Basic Techniques, Basic Skills, Basic steps, Basic movements, And Control of the Terrain. His father once told him. And here he controlled that. He knew what the field of battle was going to be like. He'd lead Rakdos here. Not retreated here figuring this open tree branch as some kind of refuge. Leading his opponent onto Unstable ground. His eyes gave him the ability to control the greatest tactical advantage a Shinobi ever got. Terrain.

As Rakdos' feet were barely touching the branch. Taiga's hand crashed through the weak point inside the branch sending it crashing down, Rakdos and all. Now here was the falling order. Taiga, Naturally on his way down. Branch. Falling Debris of course, of little consequence. And Rakdos. The Clawed wonder and current opponent for this engagement. Claws but little to do but swing and hope to get a good hit.

Taiga's feet touched a quarter seccond after he'd pushed off and started the downward chain of events leading to this point, his legs bent and he was squatting below an downwardly approaching Rakdos. However his body began to shift and bounce back like a spring compressed too tightly. He wasnt going to let an immobile Rakdos get to him. He was going to attack while the boy was suspended by nothing but air with gravity changing the situation.

Taiga's attack. A Textbook uppercut to go through the branch as padding and fodder then impact the falling boy's gut right onto the rising fist hopefully knocking the ever-living shit outta him and making good sport of the Sparring match at the same time.
TP: 1,298
Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Training Grounds 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 6:27 am

Hanyou Rakdos

Rakdos would probably spend the next several nights chastising himself for falling for such a trick. Rakdos should have known that Taiga was the kind of guy that wouldn't merely retreat, especially with a wound like that. The blood would've given a trail for Rakdos that would lead him right to his enemy, of course he wasn't simply retreating! Genius, he didn't want Rakdos to have steady footing to use his speed advantage, so he was going to take that steadiness away and use it against Rakdos. Brilliant, sheer brilliant. Rakdos had to admit, the farther that he got into this fight the more he enjoyed it.

As he fell down he tried to look around as quickly as he could, looking for anything that he could get his hands on, a branch, some wood to claw into. Blast! There was nothing even close enough for him to latch onto! Taiga had picked the one branch that would allow Rakdos to fall in such a way that there was nothing to grab onto! Rakdos quickly turned his gaze towards Taiga, who was not unleashing any sort of technique at him yet. "He's waiting for me to fall down", Rakdos said as he suddenly got an idea. It wasn't going to save him, but it might make the best of a bad situation. His clawed hands quickly came together and made several hand signs.

As Rakdos neared the ground Taiga would find that there was nothing that was going to help him get out of this situation. However, Taiga would probably be too far into the attack to see what Rakdos was doing. As he made the final hand sign, a long black tail suddenly appeared, placing itself steady against the ground, and allowing Rakdos to not completely hit the ground. Of course there was no time to react as Taiga's uppercut now hit Rakdos's leaned over chest, causing him to shoot backwards a decent distance before landing on his feet.

Rakdos shook his jaw, making sure that nothing was broken before smiling at Taiga. "You didn't think that the claws were it now did you?", Enya asked with a smile as his tail swung loosely as if to show off. "I knew that I couldn't dodge or move in mid air, so I summoned my tail to elevate me a decent distance, causing your blow to be lessened since you had to reach farther, and to knock me back once it made impact", he said before cracking his neck and once again stretching his fingers to expose his claws. "Still think you can keep up when I now have a third weapon to attack you with Taiga?"
TP: 1,696

Back to top Go down
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

Training Grounds 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:17 am

Karasu Taiga

When his fist didn't impact quite at hard as he thought Taiga looked down and saw the tail, his eyes went wide as he spun once and dropped down to a squatted position, and looked up to see Rakdos in all his Demonic Form. This was... FUCKING AWESOME! Taiga snapped to his feet, eyes wide. "Wow..." He muttered taking in the sight of a Partially transformed Rakdos. "That's Awesome!" Useful and fucking sweet, He was getting into this fight. He thought he had Rakdos in check and here he pulled another defense out and showed Taiga he still had moves. And Then came Rakdos question.

Taiga Danced back and forth and quickly pulled a weapon out from under the robes on his lower back. It was two sticks connected by a short length of Chain. Nun chucks. Taiga did a quick kata. "The Question here... Is are you ready for me." He ended a quick thrust holding the Nun chucks between his hands pressed out in front of himself. It would be apparent that he was completely competent with such a awkward weapon.

Then Taiga charged, lowering the weapon back around down to his left, upon reaching Rakdos Taiga gave a quick right-side high-kick. That wasn't just it. He followed i up with a quick cross with the Nun chuck. The Aim wasn't simply Rakdos face, but the an attempt to entangle the tail if he used it to block the attack to his face.
Mood: Impressed
TP: 1,543
Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Training Grounds 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 4:31 am

Hanyou Rakdos

Rakdos couldn't help but laugh at Taiga's reaction. Awesome huh? Truly this Taiga was a unique individual. "You Taiga, are either the greatest actor I have ever seen or you are truly wiser than any shinobi that I have met yet", Rakdos said honestly as Taiga prepared himself. Anyone that saw these transformation at Rakdos's age had quickly began chanting him for what he was, for many of them had parents that had heard of the horrible Hanyou clan and what it meant. They saw anyone as having a demon for a family member a potential enemy, someone that might allow even worse creatures to exist in their village. For the first time the entire battle, Rakdos began to hold the smile rather than force it. He was truly beginning to enjoy himself.

As Taiga revealed his newest trick Rakdos couldn't help but get a little stiff. "Drat, his battle prowess was troublesome enough. I was hoping that he wouldn't pull out a weapon. I got too arrogant, I should have reacted faster and taken him out while I had the element of surprise. I only have a few more tricks before he won't fall for them anymore", Rakdos said to himself as he began to think through a few options. Taiga still had that wound, and while Rakdos had been hit quite a few times he still believed that wound was worse. He could be wrong, but that was his guess. He began to move backwards, knowing that while he still had his speed he couldn't win by running anymore. It was all coming down to this next confrontation.

As Taiga moved forward Rakdos did as well. Even if he lost, he was not going to let Taiga think of him as a coward. As they moved Rakdos couldn't help but wonder what was up with those eyes of Taiga's? They weren't natural, was he too from a clan of some kind? Rakdos couldn't think of that now, he just had to fight. When the attacks came Rakdos attempted his move, using his tail to block the nunchaku, while his arm quickly lashed out in an attempt to cut Taiga's chest. However, Rakdos's lack of experience forgot him to count for the length of the Taiga's leg, which was much longer than his arm.

SMACK! Rakdos was sent flying backwards, sliding along the ground as the full force of the blow hit him. He saw little winged demons circling his head in place of stars. "Oh man........that was some kick", he said as he felt so wounded that he couldn't even get up. "Sorry about the trash talk Taiga.........you won fair and square it seems"
TP: 2,142

Back to top Go down
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

Training Grounds 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 4:49 am

Karasu Taiga

Taiga's first wound wasn't bleeding profusely, it was however still leaching blood. Obviously the skin was well opened and the White shirt was quickly becoming crimson, however not at a rate that marked any kind of danger. It was a valid wound and had the possibility to kill Taiga if left untreated but it was of no major consequence presently. Not to mention Ten Razor sharp claws and a tail that looked pretty gruesome. Taiga definitely didn't want a piece of that thing.

His charge completed Taiga dropped his foot from where it'd impacted Rakdos and then started dancing back from foot to foot revealing a new cut on his arm, where it'd come up expecting a much stronger counter attack from the claws. It was leaking a little worse than the cut on Taiga's chest but it was still inconsequential right now. Especially if the fight was continuing. However when he saw how hard he struck Rakdos, Taiga stood down. Stopping his side-stepping dance. "You were sparring with me." Taiga responded. "Psychological Attack is associated with actual battle. As it should be with sparring as well. Such skills should be encouraged. Overwhelming displays of power generally discourage enemies, when backed with a few proper words it errs on the side of dissuaiding an enemy from attacking as opposed to enticing him."

Taiga swong the Nun chucks in another Drawn out Kata. "Let your Enemy defeat himself within his mind first, then physical victory is sure to follow. Crush his hope and you crush his resolve for fighting!" He spoke as though being asked by a Drill instructor.

With that Taiga put away the Nun chucks and hustled over to Rakos lifting him up off the ground and dusting him off before examining the side of Rakdos face for injuries broken bones or the like that were overtly obvious, and deciding that outside the scuffing and bruises that would remain from impact of Taiga's size 10 boot, He would be fine. "That was really fun. We should do it more often." Taiga complemented. "You are full of surprises aren't you?"
Mood: Impressed
TP: 1,543
Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Training Grounds 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 4:56 am

Hanyou Rakdos

Rakdos was able to push himself a little bit to his feet, moving to more of a sitting position by the time that Taiga was giving his speech. While he didn't catch most of it, he couldn't help but appreciate the fact that someone was actually taking the time to teach him something. No one else did that, even in school once people found out it seemed like no one wanted to answer his questions. It was a whole new world than.

"Fascinating", Rakdos said simply before hearing Taiga's questions. "Surprises, questions, and mysteries. That's my style", Rakdos said with a weak laugh. It was clear that the blow was still wearing on his mind quite a bit. He shook his head a bit and began to get a clearer thought. "Well, I feel better already", he said with a tiny laugh once again. "We'll have to do that again sometime"
TP: 2,142

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training Grounds 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training Grounds 1